Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barHell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barHell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)   Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Savage Wolf

Fenrir

Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Storming out of the door and rushing to where Elyss was, the creature stood for a moment, snarling at the girl in front of it and scrapping the floor with it's claws. It had some very strange hunting patterns, as right now it seemed like it was giving Elyss time to do whatever it was she was going to do here. Weither it was to back up, go forward, explode into a massive fireball of reiatsu-powered fury and rush the beast.

One could never tell with girls who had more soul than they should and a refined ball of power in their soul. If Elyss would take no action and wait for the beast, it would come with fury abound, rushing at her to smash it's armoured head into her chest. It was fast and strong but not to the point of being unbeatable. More to the point of being a strong challenge for Elyss to undertake.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)   Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:02 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

And, it took little time for the hound to show its ugly boney mug again. Running was never an option. Hiding was never an option. She’s leaking blood like an untapped faucet and outspeeding this beast is an impossibility. Anything moving on four legs at the same amount of strength will never get outdone by something on two legs unless that thing on two legs is way smarter. Even then, who’s to say this beast lacked intelligence. It doesn’t seem keen on talking, but there’s something about it…

“Well, let’s get this over with.”

She feels energetic despite her dead arm gripping her blade tighter and throws a nasty glare at the creature. Yet, she did not move. It wasn’t till the Hollow came for her that she did; digging her left foot into the ground before pushing off and running forward towards her opponent; a head on collision set between the two. Don’t think her that dumb though.

It was at the last second, but she wanted to make sure the Hollow couldn’t instantly move against her as her foot dug into the ground and lifted her up as she leaped over the Hollow. At the same time, her sword spins in her hand as she catches the hilt; the blade facing downwards. Her next action, is to stop the Hollow’s skull head and try to jam her blade right down into the back of its large neck hoping to sink it in deep and flip onto the beast back like she’s riding a horse, but instead, it’s a large Hollow wolf. She didn’t have any real plan if this succeeded so, she holds on to her sword if in the Hollow’s neck and tries to jerk it or something to cut more into its neck hoping that it’ll do some damage to it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)   Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:24 pm

Savage Wolf

Fenrir

Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The flip that Elyss executed was one of great risk, something that could have easily gone wrong at any moment of the move and ended her life. But fortunately, it did not go wrong at any point ans her blade sunk deep into the creature's neck, causing it to thrash and buck and roar, but ultimately stop it's resisting, and fall to the ground, where. From there it vanished as most hollows do, and Elyss was left to drag her ass into town to get Cho Zi to look at her arm before it dropped off entirely.

Still, though nearly dying, bleeding profusely, having a fucked up arm and all the rest of the stuff that came with fighting this monster was bad, Elyss had stood her ground and fought a monster off without succumbing to the ever-present rage deep in her bones. So that was ultimately a success~

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)   Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 10:26 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

To say the least, Elyss is disappointed; be it her Zanpakuto’s feelings or her actual mindset at the moment. The beast thrashed and put up a bit of a fight, but it quickly gave up and died from her simple neck stab without another word in the matter. She now stands where it used to be after it disintegrated; her blade still hovering where it had been stuck into its neck.

Elyss had won, but it didn’t feel as good as she had hoped. Despite her arm being nearly torn off, she wanted more from that Hollow canine. She expected more from it. Just when she was getting excited and intoxicated with a feeling similar to that when she fought Arkin, the damn creature croaked on her. It… infuriated her more than actually getting injured by the damn thing, and in her sudden pissed off state, she falls to her knees and starts stabbing the ground repeatedly with her katana growling and grunting until the Earth beneath her is littered with stab wounds.

“Is that fucking it? You damn bastard!”

She yelled before huffing and rising up and looks at her arm noting the excessive damage once more and sighs before turning and heading to town. There has to be someone there who can fix this. She’d like to keep her arm. Maybe if she finds Ulv, that woman could take her somewhere. Along the way, however, as her adrenaline falls, she truly begins to appreciate the damage done as her body succumbs to said pain, and it takes everything within her to continue on her way and make it to save her poor left side.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)   Hell is a poor prison these days (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2