Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Empty Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui]

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:08 pm

The Droidmaker

Angel

Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

In the blink of an eye, or rather, in the lapse of a day, the news had spread; Crystal-no, Angel, had returned. The woman had been in and around the Gotei for several months now, helping, creating, and moving things forward for the Shinigami. None, not even herself was yet aware of the fact of who she truly was, and the number of things she had accomplished and done for the Gotei for the last few centuries. Only three beings had ever been made aware of that fact, and it was solely due to their involvement in the complicated soul transfer procedure and the creation of her physical shell of a body. One of them was a former Captain Commander that had long since been locked away, the other was a high level Quincy with a dubious track record, and the last was Angel herself.

During a recent sparring encounter with whom she did not remember to be her former Lieutenant in the Gotei’s R&D, Kyu, a lot more than fighting happened. One of her first droids, Ted, had more or less helped Kyu uncover the true identity of the Doll. After some difficult combat situations, the Shinigami was able to break through and force back into her mind the memories that had been repressed and shun in the aftermath of the soul transplant. Angel finally had back every memory and experience she ever created as her former self, Crystal. From joining the Shinigami Academy and learning under Mayuri, to rising through the ranks and becoming the Captain, to even creating a plethora of advanced technological equipment for her organization. Her devotion was unquestionable, for even without her memory she was still drawn to her people with the point of aiding them in any way she could. She had also assisted other organizations such as the now defunct Vanguard, and the conglomeration that came after it. They had come a long way since, and with her thoughts in far better order, it was time to return to her duties and to her people.

As the news spread, they naturally made their way through the ranks, up to the current Captains and the Captain Commander, Kyoraku Shunsui. As an officer, and even as a Captain, Angel, formerly Crystal, had met Shunsui in passing; they were in similar positions at one point after all. However, their interaction was mostly limited to pleasantries, meetings with the then Captain Commander, and any other duties stipulated at the time. She vaguely recalled some attempts at flattery and flirtatiousness though they had mostly fallen on deaf ears. It wasn’t personal or targeted in any way however, she had simply never noticed. Angel had always placed her responsibilities and her duties above everything else, something that seemingly contrasted the way Shunsui was usually seen during his time as a Captain. She could not speak as to how his new role as Commander had shaped or changed his disposition, if any, but his request for her to see him was not a surprise. Naturally, as was expected of him, he was more interested in meeting in a far less official sort of means. The topic of conversation would have been in part business for sure, but it was likely he would inquire about her time, motives, feelings, and anything else in particular, as would she. It made sense he had requested and given the choice of certain restaurants where they could eat and speak for the evening. In the end, the two decided to meet that evening at a pretty well respected restaurant specializing in Italian cuisine.

The Doll did not own any article of clothing that her more fashion savvy Doll, A, deemed worthy of being worn to such an event. It appeared as though simply using her normal day to day attire was frowned upon by her Doll colleague. Instead she was offered a simple but in her opinion semi revealing outfit, though she had to admit it was beautiful. The black dress wrapped around her neck and covered her bosom, although it did peek at its sides, leaving her shoulders and arms largely bare. To her back, it left its upper area open, though it came together just above her lower back. It ended in a sort of skirt that reached just an inch or two above her knees. The color was complemented by nearly elbow length black gloves, and a matching black hair band. The contrast with the smooth look of her skin and the silvery white of her hair worked just fine. Despite her better judgement she chose to forego the use of her blindfold this time. It meant she couldn’t appear as weak as she usually did, but that wouldn’t fool him now that he knew. More importantly, he was already used to seeing her face in the past as Crystal, so it made more sense for him to be able to peer into the blue of her eyes instead.

“Hello,” said the Doll towards the attendant in the restaurant past the front doors.

“I’m supposed to meet with Captain Commander Kyoraku.”

The older gentleman simply smiled and extended his hand, more or less showing her to the end of the room, before walking her there. The table was positioned in about the best spot in the place, with more than enough privacy to speak without much issues. With both hands held behind her back she followed the attendant until they were right at the table. A quick but solemn bow was given to the Commander, with everything doing so in such an outfit and such a positional angle would entail. As soon as she stood straight up once more, she smiled and waited for his command or confirmation that she could sit. It seemed as though there was space to sit in front of him, to his left or his right, and then some. It was one of those seating arrangements where they were not actually singular chairs, but rather one large semi circular piece, allowing guests to sit comfortably where they pleased and how they pleased.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] ORabiFS
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Empty Re: Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui]

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:28 pm

THE GAME MASTER

Kyoraku Shunsui

Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] 6EdIfMt

Song: Mysterious [Bleach OST] - Artist: Shiro Sagisu

After only a short while, Shunsui began to hear of someone who had worked with him well in the past. Someone he hadn't imagined he would ever see again, but who was now inhabiting a body that was not necessarily her own. This fact intrigued him, and so he had reached out to her. A former Captain, who was both loyal, and intelligent? It was exactly what he needed at the moment. There was a considerable lack of effort being displayed at the moment, and someone who he could rely upon to do what was expected was exactly what the doctor had ordered. So he'd reached out to her, and received a swift reply. Tonight was the night that he would be meeting Crystal... No she was Angel now, for the first time in many years. He had, of course, spoken to her in passing many times previously, but this would be different. Now was the time when he needed those who could rise to the occasion, and although he wasn't certain, he would give her the benefit of the doubt. She deserved it, after all, considering what she'd already done for the Gotei.

All of this rushed through his mind, as Shunsui sat at the table he'd reserved. It was a nice Italian restaurant, one that he'd visited a few times in the past, and knew to be classy. He wouldn't, after all, invite someone who he was interested in meeting to a place that was less than worthy. He arrived around ten to fifteen minutes before their reservation was scheduled, and was fine with waiting. He enjoyed a few glasses of a fine wine, and perused the menu as he waited. Before too much time had passed, he noticed the woman he'd invited to a nice dinner entering the establishment. This caused him to smile, as he looked her up and down. A rather revealing outfit, to say the least, but he couldn't say that he didn't appreciate it. She was stunning, as he'd remembered her, and drew the attention of many of the guests present, to the detriment of some. There were, or course, some small differences that he would not comment on until she was present, but which he could describe as nothing but good.

As Angel approached his table, led by the owner of the establishment himself, Shunsui began to further appreciate these changes, until she was directly before him. He smiled up at her, from his seated position, and noticed that the bow she proffered presented more than he'd expected. Not something he would complain about, to be sure. She seemed to be waiting for his permission to make herself comfortable. Initially, he'd planned on offering her the seat opposite of himself, but due to the recent developments, he'd decided upon something different. With the charisma he was all too well known for, Shunsui slapped the cushion next to his own body, and, after a moment, began to speak.

"Please, have a seat. I suppose we have much to discuss."

Before she had time to do so, he eyed her up and down once more.

"You've certainly changed since we spoke last. A bit more filled out?."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:50 pm

The Droidmaker

Angel

He was still the kind and charming gentleman she remembered him as. It seemed that despite the years and the stark change in leadership position, he had not yet lost some of the more unique aspects that made him stand out among the rest. He still possessed that youthful look despite his years, one that stood as a reflection of his experience, his power, and though arguable by some, the level of composure and maturity he held given the responsibility he now had. As soon as she was asked to sit, she did so. Seating a bit closer didn’t really register as anything out of the ordinary since these were pretty extraordinary circumstances; her sudden comeback.

“Thank you for having Mr. Kyoraku.”

There was a certain tone of elegance, of respect, and even a sense of duty in the way she spoke to him, even if technically she wasn’t a direct subordinate to the Commander as she once had been. Her newly regained sense and composure in social situation was a welcomed gift that her temporarily dazed and lost form had been devoid of along with the memory loss for as long as it lasted. As she sat down, she made sure to leave at least three or four inches of space in between her thighs and his; there was plenty of space and the last thing she wanted was to further disturb him.

”Ah, you think so?” she replied to his compliment in what created the most subtle and momentary shade of pink over her cheeks.

”My intention during the creation of this body was to make it durable but able to house just about every gadget and piece of technology I was able to. The form came on its own, and the figure was a touch added by my colleagues with their input. Thank you.”

She quickly reached for the menu, trying to keep the fleeting nervousness that had been typical to Crystal in such circumstances under veils. The restaurant had as much choice as one would think. Despite her time in the world of the living, and even during her time as a Captain, Angel had never gotten to learn much about the Humans. She was ever far too busy and preoccupied with her work; she had always been a workaholic with an impeccable work ethic. It was in fact that sort of drive that had made sure to stay away from more natural forms of enjoyment and recreation most folk gladly participated in. She also took that time to, subtly, check out and admire the look of his suit as best as she could. Her sensors allowed her to define its shape and size enough to tell it was a nice suit, though there was no such luck in guessing its colors.

”I’m sure by now you’ve more or less learned a thing or two about Shinigami Dolls, right?”

”Regardless, I wanted to take the chance to thank you again for inviting me out. I’m sure it will be a nice outing, and there’s far too much to discuss as well.”

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Divinity and Damnation [Shunsui] Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:49 pm

THE GAME MASTER

Kyoraku Shunsui

She thanked him, and spoke a few more pleasantries, before he replied as would be expected of him.

"You're most welcome. I'm glad you've chosen to join me. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful night. And yes, if I dare say, you've changed since I spoke with you last. For the best, of course. I would have to say, you're quite stunning, whatever the reason."

He had, of course, noticed the momentary reddening of her cheeks, and it certainly wasn't something he was going to ignore. Mere seconds after this occurred, he placed his hand upon her shoulder, and began to speak once more.

"Please, order whatever strikes your fancy. My treat, obviously. Feel free to experiment, most everything from this place is delicious."

Having said that, he smiled at her, and winked, almost imperceptibly. A moment passed, in which he glanced over her body once more. He'd done this several times now, but each time he found new and interesting avenues to explore. Perhaps not exactly what he should have been doing, and yet, a desire he could not resist. Shunsui glanced over the menu as well, wondering exactly what it was he would be ordering. He'd eaten here many times before, and had always enjoyed what he'd ordered, so eventually he made up his mind. With that settled, he folded his menu closed, and placed it on the table directly in front of himself, his mind made up.

By this time, Angel had begun to speak once more, and he listened, as any good superior would.

"I have, indeed. In fact, I've heard a lot about them. The subject interests me greatly, and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't keen to learn more about them personally. Again, you're most welcome, and I'd like for you to know that you shouldn't feel pressured into cluing me in. You have as much of my time as you desire, there's no need to progress more quickly than you'd like."

Immediately after he finished speaking, the man who had led Angel to him in the first place made his way to their table. The owner of the establishment usually wouldn't be the one taking their orders, but seeing as he'd known Shunsui for some time, and knew exactly who he was, he was making an exception here. He approached slowly, although for his old bones, it would probably be considered to be speedy. After he'd reached their table he smiled politely, then asked if they'd made up their minds. Shunsui said that they had, and with his usual charm told the elderly man to surprise him. He paused for a moment, and then continued to speak.

"And for the lady, whatever she desires."

He was not at all concerned with the fact that the menu contained several tiers when it came to food selection, and was convinced of the fact that whatever it was that she hungered for, he would provide. Shunsui smiled at the elderly man, then redirected his gaze to Angel.

"Please, chose whatever will satisfy you."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:43 pm

The Droidmaker

Angel

There was no way about it, the fleeting rose tone to her cheeks would return momentarily, but far stronger than before. The woman so far done a fair enough job to avoid situations that would present her to them, and as such she didn’t possess the mechanisms that allowed better adapted women to respond effectively. Still, she felt a surprising surge of composure and calmness when he placed his hand on her shoulder. Despite the rambunctious behavior he had been notorious for in the past, Shunsui had always been highly respected. The strength of character and powerful toolset also came with the ability to know what to say and when to say it, and how to articulate it best for the intended audience. He had a way with words she had always aimed and tried to emulate.

“I umm, well, maybe the spaghetti with meatballs?.”

Although she phrased it somewhat like a question, it was her attempt at making her choice as he suggested. She vaguely remembered watching a movie from an old tape one of her former subordinates had brought from the world of the living. She was almost sure she had seen it featured there; surely it would be nice. Still, though the prospect of the food was anticipated, she was far more excited and looking forward to the topics Shunsui had in mind. She knew she could continue to be of help to her people, in whichever way it was deemed she could help the best.

“Well, as you’re probably aware, Shinigami Dolls are simple to explain,” she mentioned while leaning over, elbows momentarily pressing onto the table as she eyed other items on the menu.

“They’re essentially a physical shell of a body meant to house the soul of a Shinigami. It's not common as its done only in certain cases where the body and the life of the Shinigami is beyond saving, and even then survival is difficult, and increasingly so the more energy they possess. I did so willingly, with help, and even with our combined efforts I suffered the effects of memory loss for some time; but I’m back.”

“I’m here now si, and I’m ready to work. I’m ready to serve again.”

This time she looked away from the menu, having it placed it down for good, and peered respectfully into his eyes. To no fault of her own and given her leaned stance, the outfit made sure to hug ever so nicely, and show ever so precisely more the fine and protruding details that could have gone unnoticed previously. It would only last a few short moments as the staff would have promptly brought their selected items, a testament to their skill and speediness. Scooting into her seating location, she gave Shunsui another happily excited smile as it pertained to the coming meals, and another light but respectful bow. She was delighted to be there, and excited to have the chance to prove her loyalty once again.

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:20 pm

THE GAME MASTER

Kyoraku Shunsui

"Spaghetti and meatballs for the lady then. I've changed my mind as well, I'll have the same. Bring it as one dish."

He smiled towards the owner of the establishment as he said this, then turned his gaze towards Angel, placing his hand beneath her chin with the lightest of touches.

"You don't have any problem with that, do you?"

He waited a moment for her to respond, and when the time had passed he took her silence as an answer.

"One dish then. And please, your finest wine while we wait."

Although Shunsui had said this incredibly politely, it was obvious to the owner that it was more than a simple request. Within moments the wine had reached their table, an ancient vintage, which even the most well off of diners would have appreciated. He'd removed his hand from her face, and thought he had noticed her blush more than ever. Well, that could soon be fixed. Although he'd had experience with plenty of women during his time as a Captain, there was something different about this particular encounter. He could tell that Angel was incredibly interested in him, or he would have made no move. At the end of the day, however, the fact of the matter was that she was, and he understood and appreciated that fact. With very little flourish, he placed his left hand upon her knee, noting the change in her complexion. For a few moments he let his hand stay positioned as it was. When no complaints were forthcoming, he began to slide his hand up her leg. This was something that he didn't do rashly, giving her all of the time in the world to complain. When she didn't, he continued. Ever so slowly, his hand began to inch its way up her leg. From her knee, to her lower thigh, an area that would most certainly be more sensitive, and would cause her to blush even more beautifully. When she still said nothing, he continued his ascent, until his hand was wrapped firmly around her upper thigh. His grip could perhaps not be called gentle, but there was a certain amount of understanding between them at this point. He knew exactly what it was that she desired, wrapped his hand firmly around her upper thigh, and began to inch her leg closer towards him. Whether she chose to move into him, or let her legs be parted was up to her. Either way, he had a feeling that they would both be receiving what they desired. He kept his hand planted upon her upper thigh, and would not remove it lest she display some abrupt and genuine discomfort. He knew her to be shy, and anything less would be, likely, ignored. After a few moments, he spoke once more.

"Are you enjoying your time with me so far?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:47 pm

The Droidmaker

Angel

Her nodding would also work as her way of letting him know that she agreed and was okay with hid request. There didn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary with it. She figured neither of them would eat too much as they’d likely be too busy wrapped up in conversation. At the same, they certainly wouldn’t need large quantities if all they wanted was to sample the taste and the quality of the cuisine the restaurant had to offer. She even disregarded the hand under her chin as normal; she had after all been initially talking to him while looking at the menu. It was just the respectful thing to do to look someone in the eyes when you spoke to them, just as she was quick enough to correct.

With the arrival of the wine, Angel was the first to thank kindly the store owner. It was clear the girl had manners fitting of someone of class, even if she did not hail from a known family. Then came the hand on her knee, which drew no response, but certainly surprised her. When the hand began moving slightly upwards, it was as if a subtle shortness of breath overcame her. It was barely audible, but in close enough proximity one could sort of make out the deafened and short intermittent gasps. By the time his hand was about her mid thighs, the skirt had to be rolled up under the force of his hand. This in turn quickly revealed the lack of undergarments under her outfit, something that that was through on her bosom as well. Whether it was out of forgetting or just not being used to it since her time as a Doll, the fact of the matter was that she had none.

“..., ….”

She wanted to say something; she wanted to speak, but she could not. Even if she could have had, what would she have said? Her brain wanted to just whisper his name, in whatever way and in whichever means she could for the intent of something she didn’t understand and certainly could not articulate properly right now. Angel could feel her chest rise and fall a bit more quickly and her gasps become just barely more noticeable, especially once he had made it to the top of her thighs. His touch was gentle yet powerful, as if it commanded her movement, just like he commanded the Seireitei. Instead of fighting the pull, the Doll went along with it, if anything due to the nervous and shy fueled curiosity.

“Oh, sorry,” she said in between playful and semi silly laughter once her body sort of bumped against his.

Despite the weight of her body, it was clear he could handle it just fine. In the movement and their playfulness to his left, her right thigh was actually pulled up and over his lap. Her other thigh rested on the seat, just shy of a foot from where he sat, meaning he had effectively managed to present her in an unladylike fashion, albeit covered from other peering eyes by the table and its tablecloth. She gave him a sort of puppy dog eyes, as one of her hands daringly touched, gently, over one of his. It looked as though she wanted to say something like, ’Sir, are you sure we should be doing this?’, or, ’is this really okay?’ But alas, she could say neither of those things and simply accepted his advances with her lips slightly parted in both surprise, nervousness, and dared she admit, even what was perhaps the most subtle form of excitement?

“So, um, I was wondering,” she said in between stutters and untimely pauses.

“I, sorry. I forgot what I was going to say.”

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:27 am

THE GAME MASTER

Kyoraku Shunsui

With but a glance downwards, more was revealed to Shunsui that he ever would have imagined in this setting. Perhaps he should have scolded her, but there was an innocence in her gaze that made his pause in his tracks. Perhaps she was this inexperienced. The wine had arrived, and they simply waited on their meal now. For a moment, he looked into her eyes, knowing exactly what it was that was in her mind. In response, he gently began to massage her upper thigh. All of this would have been hidden from anyone viewing them from a distance, but at this point he couldn't imagine that she didn't know what was happening.

Shunsui's hand gently began to dig into the meaty tissue of his subordinates thighs, something that he surely would have stopped if he were given any sign to. Quite the contrary, however. Due to her body language, he found this to be something that she quite enjoyed.

He let her attempt to speak, although she had forgotten what it was that she was going to say. Or so she said. He very much doubted this, and began to speak to her,

"Have you forgotten? It's seems to me like you're embarrassed, but enjoying every second of what's happening. Correct me if I'm wrong."

At that moment the owner himself returned. Apparently, he'd taken on the task of providing for them for the night. A wise move, or so he thought, as he was sure to impress Shunsui more than those who worked under him. At the same time, it wasn't as if the Captain Commander was particularly picky. Any of the waiters working at the restaurant that night would have satisfied him. He could, however, understand the owners actions. When involved in important situations, why let anyone else act for you?

Although the owner stood directly in front of them, Shunsui made no sign of letting up. In fact, he performed his task even more dutifully while the man stood before them. His strong hands sinking into the silky, warm, and soft flesh of Angel's upper thigh.

"Thank you for the wine, I'm sure we'll enjoy it. I can't help but wait for our meal eagerly though."

They waited several more minutes, and while they did so Shunsui's hand never left her thigh. While they waited on the food, he did, however, have a question that needed an answer.

"So, how exactly are you going to contribute to the Gotei?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

The Droidmaker

Angel

Just when she thought he had regained the courage to speak up, he continued. The way he daringly dug his hands into the upper inside of her thighs. These were the sort of things that she had done just about every conceivable thing, mostly work related, to make sure she avoided. It was not out of a dislike of it though, but certainly far more to do fear, insecurities, and shyness. Yet in his own predisposed and forward attitude, Shunsui had already managed to go further than even Kyu ever had. Still, though barely coordinated, she managed to speak to some extent.

“I’m not, umm...hmm, I’m not embarrassed,” she tried to explain in a falsely serious tone, along with every pause and every new stutter that betrayed that very statement.

As the owner returned, all Angel could do was try her best to give him a smile before he left, likely to fetch the meal. She was certainly surprised and in shock at what was happening but even if she had the skill and drive to make it stop, it didn’t seem as though an ounce of her wished for it to end. Why? A part of her actually wished she sort of bumped into something and he did, mostly out of curiosity if his hand dared to go higher. He wouldn’t, or so she thought; would he...? Still and obediently though she remained, a thigh over his lap, dress rolled almost to her navel and the other thigh nearly a foot from him. At least a sort of a breather, even if barely in thought would come as he asked her a more business minded question.

“Well, um, yea,” she started before taking a slow and deep breath to calm and continue.

“My skill in robotics has only increased several times since I was last Captain. Aside from security measures and hardware and software I developed several offensive, defensive, and utility combat units for the former Vanguard and the Organization that came after it. I have a number of plans and prototypes that could help strengthen the defensive mechanisms around Seireitei several times. I have plans for units of combat, quality of life improvement and better surveillance among other things.”

In her talk she almost forgot about what was going on, almost; his touch on the inside of her leg was a clear reminder. One of her hands daringly moved away from her lap, even if only an inch or two. It seemed as though it wanted to try and reach for his lap. It didn’t look like it wanted to get a grasp of anything but more like if her fingertips just wanted to poke the side of his legs, as if trying to reassure herself everything was actually going on. Only if to make sure this wasn’t one of her highly advanced computer simulations. Her hand did stop short of touching him though, bawling into a gentle fist and placing her palm in what little space there was just behind them and over the soft cushioning seat.

“I’m really excited to be back sir.”

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:41 am

THE GAME MASTER

Kyoraku Shunsui

"I know you are. Very excited, by the looks of things."

He responded to this last question with the utmost of confidence, as if he could read her mind. He couldn't, or course, but he might as well have been able to. More of an open book, he'd never seen. While he spoke the short sentence he'd uttered, Shunsui allowed his hand to snake its way back down the entirety of her leg, until it was even further down than her knee. After he'd done this, however, he began to engage in the exact opposite motion. His hand squeezed her lower thigh gently, in a way that he was sure she would enjoy, and then found its way much further than it had ever been previously. After that, this could be considered nothing other than a sexual act. Usually, Shunsui would not have engaged in this sort of behavior, but something about her was enticing him. Of course, she couldn't be blamed. It was his own fault, but when something felt so right, how wrong could it be?

"I want you to create for me the greatest defenses the Gotei have ever seen. I'm sure you can do that, can't you?"

The entire time he spoke, his hand continued to tease her under the table. He could see the flush spreading to more than just her face now. As he looked her in the eye, his hand began to become the slightest bit slick.

"I wonder what that could be?"

He winked at her as he said this, still waiting for their food. This continued for several minutes, until their plate finally did arrive. Shunsui thanked the elderly man who had been attending to them, and then informed him that they would not require his services for the rest of the night.

Although their food had arrived, Shunsui did not step yet. Instead, he placed his right hand, the one that he hadn't been using up until now, onto her small, curled fist. It was obvious that this was what she wanted, even if she didn't know it herself.

"Are you enjoying yourself? I insist that you answer."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum