Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

Top posters
THEFROST
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  I_vote_lcapWho said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  I_voting_barWho said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  I_vote_lcapWho said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  I_voting_barWho said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130612 messages in 19843 subjects

Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)    Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:54 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)  6EdIfMt

Nightlife within the city of Tokyo was often filled with wondrous events. Whether you were frequenting a nightclub or taking an extended stroll through the city, if you were looking for an eventful evening, it would likely be found in this city full of bright lights.

Of course, with world war four fast approaching, there was hardly anywhere one could feel safe nowadays. There were barriers, certainly, but against the type of otherworldly threats so far? They hardly meant a thing. Even so, to the blonde-haired woman casually dancing through the city, none of this truly mattered.

Ichijou was always in her own world. She enjoyed being that way, loved being the center of attention and earning the praise and admiration of those who adored her. Lately, however, those selfish notions that rang so resoundingly within her heart before now seemed to be fading. She still desired to be admired and affirmed within this world but she would do it on her own terms.

What led Ichijou to this present state of mind was Ulv and Elyss’differing but very similar forms of advice... They had opened her mind to the possibility of actually creating a path of herself. No shortcuts. Oh, and the addition of a certain someone else in her life, had also led to some food for thought. For now, listening to this music through the speakers in the nightclub was all that filled her mind. She swayed her hips and consumed a drink as she wished to celebrate this new state of mind.

Therefore, what better way to celebrate than to rent out a nightclub, invite as many people that wished to come and just have fun? This time, she wanted to have fun for the sake of having fun and not securing any clout.

Ichijou smiled and consumed more of her drink, gazing at the number of people who came and were enjoying themselves. This was fun. Hopefully, this night was going to be fun, too. Hopefully.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Who said Sidekicks ain't shit?(Tati/Ichijou)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia-
Jump to: