Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyToday at 2:48 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyYesterday at 1:30 pm by basswalker

» Iori Faceclaimables
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:23 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] I_vote_lcapAn Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] I_voting_barAn Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] I_vote_lcapAn Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] I_voting_barAn Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130251 messages in 19811 subjects

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue0/0An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 3:01 pm

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] 7L69wmz

The early afternoon bustle hummed in the streets of Minatumi. Folks went about their business, buying goods and foodstuff that they would need for the night's meal. Other hawked their wears to whoever would listen, resident or traveler.

Abigaíl did none of these things today. The pantry was fully stocked, and what spending money she did have remaining was on the verge of being spent to expand her ever growing collection. Here, in the record shop where she had discovered many names she'd never heard before, she was happy and content. Regulars in the shop had remarked on her change in dressing habits, as instead of the usual punk look she had preferred before, now she dressed in a largely purple and black ensemble picked out by Ulv. The top and leggings were fine, and the skirt...

Well, Ulv was right. The short skirt was a little exciting.

She was not here for the redhead's kinks, however. The objects of her attention sat in the box before her, in vinyl format and dating back years... decades... centuries, even. To the early days of rock 'n roll, it seemed, when artists put passion and soul into their work (or, so she thought privately to herself).

One record stuck out to her; a dusty reprint featuring a man riding a motorcycle out of hell. Not the title track, but one near the end of the album had caught her eye, and she smiled gently while reminiscing about the first time she'd heard the song. It'd been what got her into modern human culture after she'd left the Soul Society, after all.

She needed it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Today wasn't exactly a good day to stay locked up at home, eating chocolate, or even just doing random training to make sure all of her powers worked without any hitches. Regardless, however, the demon let out a tiny sigh as she got on her clothes, thrust her feet into her boots, and made way out the door; her scissors shrunk and hidden in a pocket of her skirt. On the little demon went onto the bustling streets of Minatumi harbor. Honestly, despite the bustle, they weren't very loud; which was something Ari was glad for. Regardless of that, where she was going "noise" wasn't something to be concerned about. A music store, or, at least, more appropriately a store on Minatumi that had all sorts of music. Records, digital downloads, CDs; just about anything a little demon could ask for!

Arianda made a quick entrance into the store and started to browse around, humming softly as she started picking up CDs, tickets for digital downloads, and the demon even started to look at the records. It was there she found a girl in quite an interesting outfit. Of course, she was intrigued why the girl was wearing a skirt so short that if a bit of wind came up; someone would have a good view of the girl's underwear. Arianda felt a tiny chuckle in her throat at the thought, but did nothing as she approached the girl; ending up next to her and gazing at what she was gazing at. Quite an interesting record, but, in all fairness Arianda wasn't quite familiar with records. She hummed still for a few moments before finally speaking to the woman; who looked quite charming even without the outfit to accent her features.

"A fan of records, are you?"

Arianda gave the girl a warm smile, one that showed that Ari was, indeed, quite charming without honestly trying to be so. She, of course, thought that the woman before her, Abigail, was quite charming as well. Regardless, that was likely thoughts for later. Arianda simply hoped that this would be... well, a good time for both of them.

"I'm Arianda Vael, It's nice to meet you. If I may, what's your name~?"

basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue0/0An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 1:20 pm

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] FM423gF

Abigaíl had gotten lost in her thoughts for a time, remembering and imagining while she silently mouthed the words to the track's duet. She wondered if Ulv would enjoy listening to it, too, or if the redhead would only indulge her to get her back into bed more quickly. Then again, she could be happy with either outcome, she supposed.

Then, a new voice and presence pulled her sharply back to the real world, and to the fairly cute... demon? She felt like a demon, at least, though it was sometimes hard to tell in Minatumi. Whatever the nature of the presence, she returned the stranger's smile with a grin and an answer, "Abigaíl."

She still wasn't comfortable giving out her family name, even in the refuge city.

"And, yes." Her grin gradually grew to show more warmth and teeth as she spoke. It was easy to get into a good mood, nowadays. "I've got a few back at ho-" She caught herself before she'd said the word. It... It wasn't as though she didn't like the manor, but... Was it truly..? "I've got a modest collection, I mean." She pinched with her fingers to help accentuate how few records she owned, though she might have been lying a little bit.

"Prefer the digital stuff, then?" She had glanced down at the woman's hands, and made note of the tickets and CDs. It wasn't as though she were snobbish, but... Well, vinyl was clearly the superior format. Obviously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Arianda gave Abigail a smile, still smiling as she let the woman talk before Arianda blinked at what Abigail said; looking towards where her gaze was. Of course, it was at the CDs, tickets, and even a few cards for certain online stores. It was simply easier than using her debit/credit cards online, yes Ari has those aside from cold hard cash; far easier to control herself this way. She gave Abigail a slightly abashed smile, letting out a small chuckle as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Y-Yeah. Just easier to listen to it on a phone wherever I am... and I'm honestly still not well acquainted with records. Technology isn't exactly my forte at times. But, I assume you like records a lot more, huh~?"

Arianda gave Abigail a grin before she once more quickly gazed over her clothes; still a little surprised such a cute girl like her was wearing such a short skirt. If this was any other city, someone would have loved to see what's under that. Regardless, Arianda let out a gentle hum before she looked at the record Abigail was looking at; looking for any price before speaking to Abigail again.

"Think you can afford it, Abigail? I can't see a price anywhere... I don't mind helping out a tiny bit, if you want. I wouldn't mind~"

basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Her grin and jovial attitude turned towards suspicion for just a moment. The demon named Arianda kept looking at her... Was offering to buy her the record without knowing the price... She swore she was being hit on, and to tell the truth, right or wrong, it felt a little good. Besides, the woman was even cuter when she was embarrassed.

"Uh-huh." She breathed through her warm grin. Without missing a beat, Abigaíl stepped aside just slightly enough to point to the sign hanging from the table's lip that read "$20". However, her goal wasn't to berate the woman, but quite another matter. She stepped forward, until she was just a little... tiny bit too close.

"Is something a little too distracting, maybe?" She chuckled silently, and suggestively at the slightly shorter woman. Was it an act? Who knew! However, she could never get away with this with Ulv, and it was so much fun to do every once in a while. "Or, do you just like what you see?"

Oh, she loved this game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 3:37 pm

My my, someone was quite a bit daring; even with such an ensemble. Abigail leaned in close to Arianda, stepping so close that she may as well be face to face with Ari. Some may expect the other to blush, maybe back away; however, Arianda stood her ground, giving Abigail quite the grin. Arianda was not inexperienced at this kind of game. In fact, she was quite good at it. She let a tiny chuckle escape her throat, grinning still at Abigail.

"That skirt is a little short~ So, I suppose one cannot help but be distracted by a cute girl~"

Arianda gave Abigail a tiny wink before she looked her again and hummed, letting a soft chuckle escape her again.

"But, I won't lie, you are quite good to look at. Regardless, I am glad you can afford that record~"

Arianda let a warm smile spread across her face. She was, indeed, one of the nicer demons that Abigail may have met; if she had met demons before at all. After all, she was not one to get mad at someone without a reason. Besides, Arianda did not much like losing her temper. It was one emotion that still was strongest whenever let loose; which is why she never got angry if she could. Now, however, Arianda was quite happy. Not to mention, she also seemed to be playing a game with Abigail; a game of sorts.

"But, I do wonder; do you like what you see as well, Abigail~~?"

Arianda was, mostly, adorable; but she did have her own charms. Regardless, Arianda was now starting to play the game with Abigail. This game was, indeed, quite a fun one for Arianda. She continued to grin at Abigail; wondering what the woman might do in response. Indeed, the demon loved this game too.

basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 2:13 pm

Aww. She had wanted to see the cute thing blush. Simultaneously disappointed and intrigued, Abigaíl played at giving the woman another look over. There was no attempt to hide it, as that would be against the rules of their unspoken game.

"Yes, I think I do." She smiled, and lay the record she had been holding flat on top of the small pile she had accumulated since entering the store. She wondered how far this might go, or if the demon was merely being a tease. The offer said no, but she hadn't known many demons off the battlefield in her time. Further than that, she wondered what the demon might taste like...

"I think I'd like to see more, too." She teased... Or rather, was entirely serious... It was hard to tell sometimes, but she certainly wanted the demon. However, on the subject of her desires, she continued, "After lunch, if you're still buying."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:19 pm

Arianda wasn't sure if she saw a tiny bit of disappointment flash across the slightly taller woman's face when Ari did not shrink and blush. Maybe if Ari was far more timid, she would be blushing away. However, Abigail was dealing with someone on the more strong side; on the side of experience. She then let out a small chuckle as Abigail looked her over; clearly stating she liked what the little demon presented. Which, of course, was herself. Regardless, Arianda let out a tiny chuckle once more as she looked at Abigail; watching and listening for a few moments before she grinned at her.

My, someone certainly was flirting her way towards an evening of fun. Or, at least, towards a good friend. Whichever one, Arianda was glad to give Abigail a wink for wanting to see more. Seductive or not was really up to how Abigail decided to take it. A good warm smile and then she nodded at Abigail; quite willing to pay for lunch.

"Why, of course I'd be willing to pay for our lunch; I'll leave it up to you where we go, then~ And don't worry about expense; choose what you want~"

Arianda gave Abigail another warm smile, waiting for her to give Ari her decision on where to go. Besides, Ari did have to pay for the things she got in the store. Abigail likely did to, so there was time to decide; and time to see where this day, and night, really would take them.

basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:54 pm

"You'll eat those words." She chuckled, and gathered up her chosen records into a bundle underneath one arm. Whatever came of this chance meeting, at the very least, she was getting a meal out of it, and that certainly wasn't a bad thing.

So, Abigaíl turned to lead the pair to the counter to pay for their things while their conversation continued. "I'm thinking... The steak house down by the train." While she mused aloud about where she might like to eat, her free hand dropped innocently enough to her side before her fingers lifted the back of her skirt... Just enough that her lacy panties and the firm ass underneath were on display.

As though there could be any doubt about her intentions, she glanced back and gave the demon another smile to dash them away. However, there were still people about, and she dropped her skirt back into place swiftly enough so that they may pay for their items and leave.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 1:34 pm

Someone was quite the brave flirt, saying Arianda would eat her words. Oh, if Abigail only knew exactly what Arianda could do. Then again, she may easily find out soon enough what will happen. Not to mention, Arianda wasn't exactly poor. No, she was still rich; still quite the wealthy little demon. After all, when she left Shadow Fall she took everything possible; Riches, family, all she could of her worldly possessions and family. She let out a soft hum, listening as she followed Abigail to the counter; musing about where to eat. A steak house did indeed sound nice; and Ari could go for a good steak. However, her thoughts and eyes were drawn to the lacy panties that had suddenly come out from under Abigail's skirt.

She seemed to have a nice backside, one that certainly was more muscular than soft; however, Arianda let a soft cackle escape her lips as she leaned very close to Abigail. She then whispered to her, so only she could hear it.

"Careful~~ I'd rather treat you to a meal first before we get to the fun~ But, tease me as much as you want, huuuun~~"

Arianda gave her a wink, splitting off briefly to move to a different register; paying for the things she was getting. Of course, if Abigail was watching, Ari pulled out cash instead of a card. Again, a way to restrain herself from spending too much money. However, she had soon paid for her things and then moved a slight bit ahead of the register's; waiting for Abigail as she pushed her arm into shadows. Quite literally, the demon's arm, and the bag she was holding stuff in, was suddenly enveloped by shadow; her arm gone up to her shoulder in a portal seemingly made from shadow. Soon, Arianda pulled her arm out, the bag and her purchased things seemingly left on the other side. Clearly, Arianda did not want to deal with the extra weight. She then looked towards Abigail, hopefully as she was walking to Ari.

"Want to stop by and drop those off somewhere, or shall we go straight to lunch, Abigail~? I'll leave that up to you; my house is nearby if you want to drop it there for now. I wouldn't mind, honestly."

Arianda gave Abigail a warm smile before she waited for the woman to decide where they would go to eat; and especially if she wanted to store her purchased items at Arianda's house quickly before lunch. Well, house was an understatement. She, like Ulv, lived in a mansion. It, of course, was not the same mansion; simply another mansion in Minatumi. Regardless, it was Arianda's home and she would be glad to let Abigail leave her records there until she returned home if she needed.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next