Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:06 pm

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 FM423gF

Her smile continued unabated as they neared the registers, and culminated in a small chuckle after Arianda had spoken up about her teasing. Yes, she would tease as much as she liked, though maybe she had gone a little too far.

So, like the demon, Abigaíl would pull a few bills from a pocket hidden behind the waistband of her skirt; like others, she imagined, it helped her to control her spending when she had the money in hand, rather than a credit card. More than a few cursory glances at the woman revealed her stowing her purchases into a portal, though the Vizard had no intention of doing the same.

What to do with her records in the meantime, then, was the question. The idea of showing this woman to where she lived didn't sit well with her, if only for basic reasons of not being familiar with her yet, and... Well, she'd hate to have something happen to them during their meal. That left only a few options, and abandoning Arianda for a moment while she raced to Ulv's and back seemed... somehow awful.

"We can stop by your place, yes." Abigaíl nodded in agreement while stowing her change back into the hidden pocket. It was quite the more difficult thing to put money in there than to get it out, much to her irritation. However, the task wouldn't take long, and she cradled her records carefully while leading the pair out of the store. "Where to?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda did not think at all Abigail went too far. At least, not for the public. Too far would probably have been taking off her top in the middle of the store. However, she seemed to be a bit more controlled than that; giving the demon a small tease. If she kept up her teasing, Arianda would simply have to show her what happens when you tease and tease a woman before she loses her control and takes what she pleases. However, Arianda had full control and intended to make things pleasant for both of them. After all, they didn't need to launch into anything scandalous until later if at all. Of course, Abigail certainly seemed like she wouldn't mind a bit of fun like that. At least, as far as Arianda could tell. Regardless, she gave Abigail a smile and followed her out the store; her eyes drawn to the woman stowing her change away. To be honest, the woman did have a rather nice body. However, she had to shake her head gently and pull her mind away from such thoughts and think of the now; and not the lewd.

Arianda pointed a bit of the ways up the street, towards where her mansion was; the structure being slightly visible.

"It's just up there, not entirely isolated, but there's enough space for me. Come on, it'll be quick, you can just drop things right inside the door and we can go to where you wish to go and eat. Sound good?"

Arianda smiled at Abigail and would start to lead the woman to her house if she did not mind following Ari instead. Now it was Abigail who would be able to get a good look at Ari from behind. She didn't flip up her skirt for Abigail, at least not at this moment, but the shape of her body was quite easily made out. Not to mention, Abigail could easily see how Ari's thigh highs showed off the thickness of her thighs. However, when Ari walked, Abigail may be able to catch very slight glimpses of the very top of Ari's thighs; just the bottom of her backside and maybe even a slight catch of her panties. Why, the worst tease of all was to not be able to see something someone wished to see; something Ari knew as she looked back at Abigail, flicking her skirt so the briefest of a flash showed a bit of her panties again, the demon winked, and she kept walking on. After a walk that was mostly elongated thanks to foot traffic and the distance; they were soon in front of a mansion. Arianda's mansion. The demon walked up to the door, whipped a key out of her pocket, and unlocked the door. She opened it up for Abigail and smiled at her.

"Just put em inside, wherever you want; I'll wait at the door. Then off to lunch we go~"

basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:07 pm

While the demon took the lead, Abigaíl wasted no opportunity to get a better, more well-lit look at the woman's body. Their builds were entirely different from one another, and while she herself was more toned and fit at a glance, Arianda's thicker thighs drew a lot of attention their way. To tell the truth, the small jiggles underneath her clothes were each their own little treat. The brief panty flash towards the end of their trek was merely the succulent cherry on top of it all.

Upon reaching the mansion, and thinking on how many there might be in Minatumi for a moment, Abigaíl popped through the doorway for only long enough to leave her records on something nearby that wasn't the floor, then rejoined her would-be companion outside again.

"Shall we, or do you have any other mansions to impress me with?" She smiled at the demon and chuckled, basking in the lighthearted mood between them. Without missing a beat, she assumed the lead again, and set the pair on a path towards the steakhouse that was found just across the street from the train station. She knew that it was owned and run by an Arrancar, but the name escaped her for the moment. Her mouth was already watering thinking of the meal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Arianda let out a tiny chuckle. Ari, in all honestly, probably did not jiggle very much at all. Her body being a mix between thin and lightly thick. However, her form was certainly quite alluring no matter what one could really think. Regardless, Arianda stood and waited for Abigail at the door; shutting it after she had joined Ari outside. The demon locked the door and pocketed her keys, humming softly as she did so before letting out a chuckle and smiling.

"No no~ This is my only mansion; and my home. So, no more mansions except that one; and maybe later I can show you more than just the view from right inside the front door~!"

Arianda let a gentle chuckle escape her lips, soon following Abigail to the steakhouse. Arianda didn't exactly have a good steak all the time; she honestly was slightly looking forwards to having a good lunch with a cute woman. Arianda let out a tiny chuckle again as she followed Abigail still, humming as she did. To be honest, Arianda couldn't help but let her mind wander before she spoke to Abigail.

"After lunch, is there anything you wish to do, Abigail~? I'm all ears~"

basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:11 pm

"After lunch?" Abigaíl repeated her companion's words with a sly grin. "Well, there's this desert I've been eyeing for a little while. A delicious looking slice of cake, all light and fluffy." Needless to say, she wasn't talking about food right now. Her grin and chuckle conveyed as much, as they rounded the corner. "My mouth is watering just thinking about it."

By now, the train station was beginning to come into view, though the crowds might have taken a few minutes more to get through.

"After that, maybe lounge and listen to my music a bit. Get in some light exercise. Take a nice, hot bath." It wasn't clear even to herself if Abigaíl was still teasing, or if she was honestly thinking about the things she might've liked to do with her day. She didn't like to plan too much or too far ahead anymore, though keeping up her physique did require plenty of work and effort. A bath after that would be almost mandatory.

"What about you?" She inquired innocently enough. "What does a cute demon do with her day?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:57 pm

Arianda could not help but let a sly grin play across her lips too. Indeed, Abigail was certainly not talking about cake. More likely than not, she was referring to Ari. Especially where it came to the whole delicious part, Arianda had a good idea of her intentions. However, Arianda simply let out a tiny chuckle as she followed Abigail still; towards the Steakhouse.

"Well, I definitely have my eye on a delicious piece of desert as well~ Can't wait to get a taste~"

Arianda would give Abigail a wink if she ever looked back towards her; the two drawing closer to a train station across from the Steakhouse. However, thanks to the crowd to the steakhouse, they were delayed slightly. Then, Abigail seemed to start speaking about what she wished to do after getting a taste of that light and fluffy piece of cake. Arianda could not help but smile softly as she talked about what she would do. Honestly, she kinda felt like suggesting they take a bath together. Because, why not? Arianda's bath was easily large enough to fit both of them. Could they be snug on purpose? Indeed, but, it was big enough for two. Regardless, Arianda kept her mouth shut as they walked. At least, until she thought of a way to suggest such without being completely direct.

"A hot bath and some music does sound nice after some desert, after all~"

Arianda smiled at Abigail before she posed a question for Ari. She blinked, soon blushed just a tiny bit as she was asked the question. What she did on a daily basis was a little... odd. If it wasn't something lewd, Ari honestly didn't do much unless she needed to do otherwise; or was forced out of her house by resident mayor Ulv Auber. Regardless, Arianda smiled sheepishly and chuckled softly.

"Well, suffice to say, I don't exactly get out excessively often. Not everyone is exactly accepting of... my kind. Regardless, I do listen to music quite a bit~ But I'm definitely no expert. I just know what I like~ Buut, I do have quite a nice time practicing cooking!"

Arianda gave Abigail quite the radiant smile, letting out a tiny chuckle, and continued to follow Abigail. However, she did leave out how flour would occasionally, and spontaneously, explode in her kitchen; no matter what she was cooking. It, honestly, was quite strange; but easy to clean up nonetheless. Soon, Ari was sure they would be at the steakhouse. She honestly could not wait to see if all the teasing they did with each other would lead up to an interesting time after lunch; some nice desert. Or if it was just senseless teasing that meant nothing. Regardless, if they were going to enjoy desert, Ari knew her desert was going to be absolutely scrumptious.

basswalker
Experienced Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Aww; Abigaíl almost cooed aloud, as the demon was just as cute as she'd imagined when she blushed. Instead, she simply smiled wider and chuckled some more, though internally, she was thinking of what ways she might get the woman to do it again later. She would have to remember how she got her to blush this time, definitely.

"I know what you mean." She spoke aloud in agreement with Arianda's admission that demons weren't exactly... liked in most places. However, she decided against pressing that particular matter any further, lest she inadvertently spoil the mood.

Right about this time, the pair came to the rustic-style building that stuck out horrifically against the architecture to either side, and Abigaíl held open the door so that her companion may enter first. Even after eight hundred years, old habits were excessively difficult to forget. Despite the crowd outside, the pair were seated shortly, and informed their server would be along soon.

"Music, cooking..." She thought openly from her seat in the booth. "Nice ass, adorable blush... If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were one of Ulv's... creations." She'd paused for a moment to think of the right word for... whatever it was Ulv did to make things. She never was too good at magic, so the terminology had hardly been a point of interest.

Still, her quiet laughter gave away that she meant nothing wrong by her words.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]   An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2