Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Two Vizards Are Better Then One - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Vizards Are Better Then One

Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:16 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Jezebel brought a hand to her chin offering a small giggle. "That's sweet, but I can't help there I'm afraid." She took a small bit of saliva from her ton on her finger. Gently brushing it on the tree it began to burn into the tree almost like acid. "My entire body is poison down to fluids, they didn't say no sex in the offer in those days..Couple partners lost their favorite pistols trying at it." She said offering a small shrug of her shoulders. It would take two people immune to poison for her to have any sort of sex life. The number of people who were the same as she was. They weren't exactly popping up everywhere on dating sites. Her expression turned to a sigh before she shrugged. She had a hunch the Kuchiki wasn't well. Takehiko had taken his recent power discovery hard. He'd gotten to see his zanpakuto shikai. It was a rather horrible thing to see him have. "Not well, he disappeared after getting patched up. It seems his zanpakuto causes damage to him. "

Jezebel didn't know how he could continue being war. At this rate, he was bound to fail in all paths. Everything came towards the conclusion of him just being broken. "Tanka said he went towards Africa to meet a vizard. Or he thinks that's the direction he was going." Jezebel knew why that hand to hand monkey wasn't in intelligence. Hit things hard was all he could think about in the long run. A rumor had been running around for a while as well. Abigail would need to be careful. Jezebel listened quietly thinking now her mind wove ideas. Abigail needed a break. If the man couldn't sense spirits maybe that could work. "Maybe we can help in that regard, make him take you with him. By making him think he's in danger when you aren't around." She brought a hand to her chin smiling a bit. She had a couple ideas in mind for this effect. It would work for the most part. She didn't know if she would cheapen things in any fashion.

"Feel like rescuing a fate idiot again?"
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Vizards Are Better Then One - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Vizards Are Better Then One - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Vizards Are Better Then One - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Vizards Are Better Then One

Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Two Vizards Are Better Then One - Page 3 FM423gF

If ever there were a time Abigaíl had felt glad to have backed out of becoming the new Pestilence, it was now. She was pent up after only a few days in what amounted to an underground bunker. She didn't think any sort of power would be worth the life of celibacy that Jezebel was describing.

"I see." The conversation did continue away from that subject, however. She supposed the boy had made progress in attaining his shikai, and after his reaction to simply discovering his hollow's true nature, someone so timid and naive might just have broken. He'd said it himself: he was a healer, and it seemed like his soul was being split between that and becoming the new War.

Then, Jezebel proposed an idea with more than just her words. "Maybe," Abigaíl replied with a knowing grin. "We'll have to be careful, though. It can't be too convenient that he's attacked just after I arrive, but only while I'm gone.

"And," She paused for a moment to look around. She hadn't sensed anyone approaching, but it never hurt to be cautious at times like these. "I've had something I've been meaning to ask, but we were never alone. Takehiko said something about the powers of Famine, that she could satisfy her hunger with... experiences, and not just energy." She had paused to think of a better way to phrase the question than asking if it was true Famine could satisfy her hunger by fucking.

"Is this true?"

Anonymous

Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:18 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Jezebel paused the plan would need more time. Yes, much more it couldn't be done now especially. It needed to be done with maybe that. This man could be a stepping stone. " I think this man is the beginning point, time and patience is needed for this to work. I'm not saying now, I'll plant a tracker butterfly on him a little invisible technology. Won't even show up on the radar, from there I'll have to call in a favor. But if we can get you at that table. As one of the five fingers instead of just working for, the information would be more lucrative. " She was snapped out of her musing abruptly by Abigail's question. It had been a long time since any spoke of Lady Famine. That title was held by females ordinarily. Though she knew not the answer to why. She sighed softly closing her eyes as she brought a finger to her lips. "Lady Famine, as she was called when I grew up around Pestilence and the other three. Was the first candidate since Tsubaki Unabara. The sister of the three brothers. "

She said softly explaining she had a point to make. It may have seemed long and pointless. But she did have a meaning for it. "She could devour anything, leave not a trace behind. She could feed on the air, reiatsu or even souls." She said grimly as her expression darkened. "One day she made a choice that undid her. That's why Calamity is locked away. She tried to devour the Family she'd come to protect." Jezebel said her eyes looking serious. "In her hubris, she devoured children and innocent beings. What finally caught up with her when the hunger and lust for satisfaction. She ate a baby..saying it was within her right to do so." Jezebel shook her head as she spoke."The Horsemen all had agreed to a rule that she'd broken. They never wield their power on children, especially babies." It was like walking down a dark hallway as Jezebel reflected.

"War and Pestilence were outraged, I thought for sure my Master would kill her..Or Master War would. But there was one far angrier then them. And his ruthless fury didn't stop with her." Her expression looked saddened as she said the name finally. " Lord Death, killed her entire faction everyone who served her or represented her. The Entire Sect of Famine within the family was purged. Not by members or horsemen but by Lord Death himself." Jezebel finally got to her long waited point, she could spell it out in letters sure. But this tale was a cautionary one. "Her mantle is a heavy one a burden of darkness even among the four. "
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Vizards Are Better Then One - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Vizards Are Better Then One - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Two Vizards Are Better Then One - Page 3 FM423gF

As Abigaíl listened to the woman's tale, she couldn't help but to draw certain parallels between herself and the supposed actions of the previous Famine. They had killed the previous holder of the title for something so banal as killing a child? The whole damn family was as innocent as the Kuchiki boy, it seemed to her. She couldn't help but to chuckle under her breath, at that thought.

"Heavy darkness, eh?" She asked at the end of her reserved laughter. "If there's one thing I'm used to these days, it's that." In truth, she hadn't told the woman much about herself, ever, and she questioned how much information the Unabara had on her. Did they know of her appetite already? How much did they know, if so?

All questions for another time.

Abigaíl changed the subject back to their work, even if temporarily. "I'll do what I can to convince him that Hollow are stalking his soldiers. If possible, I can bring some weaker ones myself to save them from, to have the few who are spiritually aware validate my claim." She looked around again, just to be sure noone was listening.

"I want... I want you to prepare Calamity to be released. Contact me when you're ready, and I will take up the mantle of Famine." Though there was still a little apprehension in her expression and voice, considering what had happened the last time with the trial to become Pestilence, what shone more was resolve. More than the mission, she had her own demons to deal with, and if Calamity could help her to quell them, then everything would be for the better. "Death is incarcerated, and War is breaking as we speak. The Unabara need a proper leader, or you'll lose the coming fight."

Anonymous

Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:43 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Jezebel gave a coy smile as she considered the applications. She was fairly sure she would be growing closer. But that was when a surprise crossed her expression. Abigail wanted to take that mantle? She guessed it made sense presently the transition was going on. Tsubasa-sama had been incarcerated as he intended. Henrex-sama was the next head of the family. But she didn't know when he would visit the Shack. For now, only Abi and Takehiko knew of it. One of them had broken under the strain. War wasn't ready to be found or involved in their mission. If anything he was undergoing a major turning point. Tanaka and Ichabod saw this and let him go. But Jezebel something bothered her about the entire thing. Her expression turned inward thinking carefully. Famine would be ideal marking the return of three. Leaving only Rampage Pestilences weapon left without a keeper. Jezebel seemed almost in a trance now. Thinking so long about every detail of what Abigail just said. It was a hunger that drove her that became evident.

Abi didn't do this out of kindness or goodness. No, she wasn't that type of person either. "We need him, only a Horsemen can approach her..Otherwise we'll get consumed by the hunger for that place." She said softly as she sparked memories hopefully in Abigail. " Each pathway is...prepared so only those carrying the mark or horsemen themselves can go. Mine, Tanaka, and Ichabod's have faded. Our masters are no longer here to present them." She said explaining those hallways as walking deathtraps. Each one blessed with an aspect of the horsemen. She'd seen war's only because Takehiko guided her. Once again that boy was needed to bring something to them. For Abigail to get to Calamity, she would need Takehiko. Just as Takehiko would need her. Abigail stepped back a few inches above the snow. "So, we must find where war has gone off too. If you need anything contact me and we'll make arrangements." Jezebel's body dispersed into purple butterflies everywhere.

Leaving Abigail standing within the cool air by herself. But also leaving something behind the tree, a corpse gigai. Something for Abigail to use as an excuse. For her to build and make use of how she saw fit. Jezebel had come prepared to help Abigail cement herself within this faction.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum