Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:57 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Song: Disorder - Word Count: N/A

Lil' sugar children like this were attached to the hip with their mother. Even if they were the vilest piece of garbage in existence, there is nothing quite like the bond of daughter and mother. So it is to that end which Mana continued to comfort that which spawned from her essence with a gentle pat of the head, further draining of the madness in her head and the sense of security that only a demi-god's power could bring about and enforce upon the world.

"Ya ain't gonna get jack shit done when your stomach is empty, ya body is beaten n' ya mind more fucked than a catholic school girl's pussy after football Friday night with the high school football team. So, I've got dreams of blissful mania for ya' to eat so ya can regain your strength~"

With a snap of her fingers, Ol' Mana didn't waste anything having a stream of emerald light exit from the top of her forehead. This light would move straight toward Cali's mouth so that she can consume these sugar dreams of ecstasy, pleasure, and release. Sure, there were many possible nights where one can find themselves consumed within the nightmare of a mad mind. Yet, the slumber The Queen had was a soothing high. One filled with sugar skulls, peace n' total nirvana as her mind danced around in this singular feeling of warmth.

"Ya' are 'da Danava of Dreams, ain't ya? If I get nourishment from sucking the madness out of you, perhaps ya can get strength from sucking the dreams out of me. Give it a shot n' tell me how ya feel, dearie~"

Well, there wasn't much to gain. Even if the child lost her shit, it was not as if Ol' Mana couldn't handle it. As far as she was concerned, she was the master and controller of their fate. The world flowed through her fingers and she merely needed to move them about how she pleased to adjust the placement of the strings. Hence, it wasn't in her will that her daughter would die or lose her utter shit on this somewhat peaceful day. Of course, she was going to dish out some vicious punishment to force more of her powers to come to the surface, but there would be more time for torment later.

A proper balance of pain and love was needed at times to bring out the best in a person~

All pain drives a person insane, and all love makes a person soft.

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A- Word Count: N/A

Caly stared at this person her mind had identified as "mama", looking almost expectant to whatever this "treat" was, though she retained an air of child-like docility as she stared at her.

Her eyes widened as she saw the emerald light leave her mother's forehead, eyes shimmering for a second, as if she instinctively knew what that was, eagerly snatching the light in her mouth and devouring it, shuddering with a quietly relieved sigh. While it didn't have a literal taste to her, the feeling it gave was reminiscent of if she were to have eaten an actual plate of sweets, and like any sensible child, she wanted more than one little cookie. She sat up, staring expectantly into her mother's eyes, nodding upon impulse towards her mother's question.

She took her little statement to be a sign of consent to her feeding off her, suddenly the little one cupped her hands on the woman's shoulders, and planted a firm kiss on the witch's pale temple, shutting her eyes. Within this position, she'd greedily eat away at the pleasant dreams that were within her mother's mind, fully intending to make like a little child and taking more than she ordinarily would. Once she had concluded her feeding, she slowly reared back, leaned forward once more, gave her mother a peck on the nose, and then slumped back down to rest her head in her boobies.

"All done... I feel better. Yummy treat.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:20 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Ingesting the fluids of the Demon Queen was quite the privilege and Cali should consider herself so lucky to be drinking from her essence. Yet, she was quite in the nurturing and forgiving mood that it ultimately didn't matter much in the mindset of the wicked ruler. After all: something that bled forth from her body needed to be strengthened and made callused to deal with the fuckery that this existence had in store for anything cursed with her blood of the mad and damned.

Of course, however, there was a sickening, shit-eating grin which kept across Ol' Mana's face like a kid when caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Save, it wasn't money looking for anything sweet to nibble on, but her daughter instead. Given how violent the child was a few days ago, it was quite the heel-turn for her to now turn into something docile, sweet n' hungry for the presence of her dear mother. Really, it's a big contrast from screaming that she hated her, wanted her attention n' brawling each other's teeth out. It's a testament to the violence therapy if nothing else~ Dr.Phil ain't got shit on Mana.

"My, my~ You've gone from wanting to kill me, to snuggling up n' givin' me kisses. We might have to do more violence therapy if we made this much progress in such a short amount of time."

After letting out a sly cackle of manic laughter, the woman let the daughter do as she pleased as she planted soft, warm kisses upon her deadened skin. Well, at least as far as appearances went. Direct contact with the demoness was anything but frigid. Embracing her while the powers of madness flowed smoothly within was akin to holding a spring's warm evening in the grasp of your arms. At least, what is the aura Mana willed to be given to Cali since she wasn't actively using this energy to crush every fiber of her existence.

"I figured ya would be satisfied with a meal like that. It ain't like I'm feedin' ya' slop or anythin' like that."

With a whirl of her finger, Ol' Mana starting tapping the head of Cali before she started to savor the moment herself. They were both feasting off of each other and it seemed quite endearing if the ol' wicked witch of the west could say so herself. So, she continued to let her child rest where she lay so that she may feel the beat of her own heart thumping ever-so-slowly.

"I'm sure you must find this comfortable as well, right, Pseudologoi?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Calypso laid against her mother's chest still, comforted by the contact with her warm body, listening to her wicked heart beat as her breath was slow and relaxed. She did indeed hear what her mother had said about how violent she was mere days ago, but she didn't get it. No such memory came to the little one's currently broken mind, and thus, the young one frankly couldn't give a shit. It didn't matter really, why should she care about something she had no idea her mama was talking about?

She let out a sigh of content at her mother's second statement, nodding softly against her chest, having reached up a hand to touch one of the soft centers of the young one's current comfort.

"Was a yummy..." She breathed, a soft happiness to her little voice, as she remained close and rested against her body.

However, when the name 'Pseudologoi' left her mother's lips, she felt where ever a spine would be if she had one prickle, like the nerves were just pricked with many tiny needles, the young one accidentally yet momentarily tightening her hands reflexively, her legs drawing closer to her stomach. She felt a sudden flash of resentment in her, a feeling that very much wasn't her's, as she heard a hiss at the very back of her mind, much like an agitated snake. Despite this reaction, Calypso only appeared innocently confused.

"What are you talking about, Mama?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:35 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Well, The Queen couldn't blame the poor thing for being so attached to her body. There were many men, women and unidentified creatures alike who fell prey to the sickening comfort that her ever-alluring visage provided for those lucky few who found themselves in the graces of The Mad Demoness. It is why she paid no mind to some of the moves that her exhausted spawn made as she found herself becoming ever so attached at the hip to her dear mother.

"Touchy aren't we? Eh, ya can't help it, kiddo. It's in our blood to explore the feelings of lust, love n' whatever else gives us pleasure that our greedy lil' hands can get their mitts on."

Of course, while she was uttering sweet nothings, Mana was observing the reactions which the youth's body underwent when those words left her mouth. There were many things that the Queen were, but an idiot didn't fall under that list. It was apparent that just mentioning it brought the child pain and it was going to be up to her to address the matter in a confidential way without upsetting the already beaten, weary and tired state of Cali's mental psyche as her energy steadily started to try and mend her daughter back together.

So, to that end, Ol' Mana gave a roll of her eyes and uttered these words out to Cali:

"Nothing. It's a fool livid dream. Just enjoy ya self n' heal."

After taking a moment to close her eyes, The Mad Queen decided to just use the seal of Eris as a medium to communicate with Pseudologoi directly. So, to that end, perhaps the spirit would get a better impression of The Demoness by this method of waking her ass up:

"Ay, ay, ay. Wake ya' tush up, s'ugah. I was speakin' to YA! Geez, what's your problem?"

Although she looked as calm as ever to Cali, Ol' Queenie broke down the mental door of Pseudologoi to figure out what the hell this sinister demon bitches problem was!

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:38 am

Again, Caly fell back into a sense of complacency, not questioning further as her mother assured her it was nothing to worry about. Nothing to worry about? Nothing to think about.. She just wanted to rest against her chest and smell her maddening scents, while listening to her heart beat, like any infant would want from it's mother, even if Caly technically could no lionger be considered one, she had been broken down to more basic tendencies by the crashing waves of madness she experienced, and the state she was originally driven into. As she was intended to relax, relax the little one did, lying her limp body against her comforting mother, eyes half shut as she breathed gently.

However, as the sanctity of Pseudologoi's peaceful hideaway, the young one's mind, was directly disturbed, frankly the spirit wasn't very happy. Though her anger did not trigger another physical or psychological response in Calypso, Mana would get a good loud dose of an aura that shrieked massive 'Fuck off' energy. Despite the actual active presence of it being a tiny sliver of her true body, which had been sealed deep within the confines of Caly's mind long ago, it didn't mean she could no longer give off anything powerful, and in Pseudologoi's personality was a strong sense of self, and what she absolutely did not want.

"I'm always awake, you bloody moron. It's just a thing, what was it the young ones called it now? Oh yes, yes, 'ignoring you', but I suppose you wouldn't be too familiar with the concept, your queenly highness."

An irritated hiss answered back from the thresholds of the child's mind, growing more irritated the more it spoke, "Whatever the bleedin' hell you want from me, I either do not have it nor have interest in providing it to the likes of you. Now sod off, the young one's growth is taxing enough on me as it is."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:54 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Jevil's Theme Remix - Word Count: N/A

"Yanno, if ya want some company, I know this great demon who can give ya' a good dickin' or two..."

After all that screaming, fussing, whining n' cryin' on the part of Pseudologoi; Ol' Mana could tell that the spirt was cranky, irritable n' downright bitchy. So, to her, it seemed like she needed a good fucking down or something to calm that attitude of hers. Ya could wake the dead up the volumes of rudeness, sarcasm and irritably this chick was spitting out.

"...as ya really seem like ya need the company~"

With her gem eyes darting toward the child of Eris, it would seem as if in seconds did The Queen take form inside of Pseudologoi's world by means of The Seal infused within Cali. And, when she materialized within this oh-so-wonderful inner world -- she grabbed Pseudologoi's throat, slammed her against the nearest wall n' gave her a shit-eating grin as her aura of maddening green energy roared with the flare of a thousand children laughing all around them.

"Ya'd do best to watch ya' mouth around me, otherwise I might just stop being so docile n' rip dat pretty lil' head of yours off n' turn ya into one of my mindless slaves. Don't take ya unhappiness on someone who just wants to help ya out, s'ugah. It won't end well."

Then, just as soon as she moved would she then drop her like a bad habit and allow the demon time to catch her breath, process what happen n' have a jovial smile appear across her face as if nothing had even transpired a few seconds ago. That's how quickly Mana could let things go when she found herself amused, enthralled n' having fun with things.

"I didn't come here to ask ya' fer anything. Instead, I just wanted to see how things were going, how we could help Cali grow n' why a child of mine was doing their damnest to hide away from me. Perhaps if we can work on your issues, the powers within this child will grow even stronger. So, let's have a conversation, dearie...."

And with that, Ol' Mana formed a throne of darkness, grabbed her some tea, took a sip and waited to see what kind of ghastly reaction she'd receive from the daughter of Eris.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:46 am

Pseudologoi was no idiot; Of course a nasty comment or two wouldn't be the end of it, she knew her mother was one to dig in til she got whatever out of the situation it she wanted. At the very least, Caly was too broken and unaware to be able to notice much or even care, so it wasn't nearly as cringeworthy when Mana literally came tearing into her world, and grasped her by the neck, slamming her against one of the trees of the rather simplistic forest that had been torn apart, and then reborn, the only real details being that of a dark void with white shadows to show that things actually existed within depth, and the constant surging of energy throughout the dark space, giving things their vaguest hints of color.

Pseudologoi didn't squirm or scream or choke like any pussy who would have gotten throatslammed into another surface, merely, the demon, within her newly formed human child-like body, parts of her skin appearing like snake scales in texture, and clawed hands, only stared back at her ranting mothr with red, snake-like eyes that were filled with the most acidic of looks for a being that looked so small. She only managed to take this form because more of "her" managed to get forced out of the sealed confines of the child's mind, so that was a plus.

Being dropped was no shocking thing to the snake-like demon, her feet hitting the ground as she slumped against the mentally simplistic rendition of a tree, rubbing her throat and releasing a hiss-like cough. Yeah, no, being choked was one of the last things the woman expected in her current form, but she supposed it was more an eventuality than an impossibility at this point, with how absurd and fucked up things tended to be, specially with the path her progeny took.

Yeah yeah, she heard her questions, and could only narrow her eyes when Mana already formed a throne, some tea, and took a sit down,

"My my, not even here five minutes and you're already imposing your presence upon this plane, i'd say that's impressive, but.. Even you would know my words would be a lie."

Pseudologoi spoke in a strong, sultry woman's voice, despite her small appearance, even giving a small, slow pity clap as her annoyed expression dropped into a pitying frown. She let out a sigh, and decided to actually answer her, since she took her time to break her way in and all.

"Well, since you've rudely clawed your way in, I might as well answer your questions.."
She sighed with dramatic passion, dropping onto her ass, and staring the woman down,

"Oh you know, things are going about as well as you'd expect with your mind-mate be exposed to the tides of madness, welcoming all that in, and all that mental readjustment. As far as how to help the little ink stain, I certainly do not know and unfortunately I don't believe there's much I can do. In the literal sense of that i'm merely an apparition dwelling in her mind with near to no physical presence, and in the sense of it's her life and her choices, and I haven't a single right to infringe on it."

The little lady narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms, "As far as hiding away from you, I would have to say that most of the effort wasn't even intentional, since I was trapped in the deepest depths of the squirt's mind for a good year or two after she was born. Have you a single thought towards what the consequences of being connected to every being with the curse of sentience would be? Well, the little one certainly felt it, and if I hadn't done anything she likely would have died. Unfortunately, sealing away that power worked... Far too well, i'd say. I and a few other things ended up trapped in that shit show, but at the very least..."

Pseudologoi seemed to sigh almost longingly, looking at the ground, "At the very least, she is alive and competent. But now your shit show's dissolving that seal, quite quickly, and I am not sure how well she'll be able to handle that much copious power. Born with possibly the biggest goddamn shoes ever and no means to be able to walk in them, is what i'd describe it as. Little one is by no means a weakling, she only fears what being strong could mean for her."

She released a long sigh as she concluded, lying in the dirt, "I haven't any issues you can solve. They're all her's to work out. Though i'm surprised you'd want to do anything with such a soft one, even if she doesn't clearly recognize you or herself at this moment. Perhaps a speck of your cold, dead heart was warmed by her? Then again, I wouldn't know, would I? Being that i've been stuck up inside of here the entire time."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:42 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Straight To Video - Word Count: N/A

"What can I say? This bitch works fast~"

With a wink of her right eye, Ol' Mana blew Pseudologoi a kiss and allowed her to carry forth speaking. If nothing else, they were going to forcefully get to the root of these issues one way or another. Of course, it did amuse The Queen that her child of Eris didn't seem to have much fear of what may happen to herself. That was a good thing to have in this life as there were no assurances provided to anyone in this existence; not even the Mad Empress herself had that.

"I see. So the shock of my glorious lil' madness into that tender body of hers caused quite the imbalance. Perhaps it is best if I allow her to rest as we converse n' chat. If nothing else, my blood refuses to let that which it bonds die so easily."

While rubbing her chin during her intrigued tone of speech, it was apparent that she was at least paying attention and seemed to have a vested interest in what was taking place with her daughter. So, if nothing else, Mana wasn't gonna leave her to the side of the road to die. It was true that The Queen was a cruel bitch to those who did not share her blood, but this was her own flesh and she was going to take care of it now that she knew it needed the seeds of maddening love to flourish in this chaotic world.

"And I can get a fair idea of what this like. I'm The Danava of Madness and Chaos: I deal with the whole scope of these universes instabilities, chaos, madness and all the other bullshit spiel you've heard a million times over. So I know the strain that comes with our kind quite well, missy~"

There was then a pause before Mana bridged the gap between the two and held Pseudologoi in her arms. Of course, this time around, there was no malice to be found. Instead, there was only an odd warmth as the woman started to move her pale-skinned fingers through the embodiment of this spiritual being. Twas' almost as if she were caressing her own child in her arms as she continued to hear the words which uttered forth from this slithery serpent.

"Well, dearie, I thank you for managing to keep my bundle of shadowy mess alive. The efforts are appreciated despite your bitchy behavior."

Of course, Mana wasn't one to mince words. If she felt something needed to be said? It was going to be said. And in this instance, Ol' Pseudologoi could use an attitude adjustment. Granted, being stuck inside someone's head could potentially drive anyone batty, so perhaps there was a wee bit of leeway within the black, coal heart of Mana in understanding her current circumstance.

"If ya aren't sure what will happen to her given the full depth of this power entering her being, then I will simply ensure my darlin' is taken care of. I wield the power of a near goddess, so I'll use that power to mold another creature of madness into power."

There was no sense of doubt in the words in which Mana spoke; as she uttered them forth as if they were an utter fact in the universe. Words were power in this life and she knew that the meaning that whatever she yearned for, no matter if it's bad or good, can come into existence. So, rather than waste time worrying about what potential harm can come her daughter's way as a result of her bold action, she'd just step up as a Queen would and protect her subject.

"I am a brutal ruler who has slain millions, taken overworlds, conquered and enslaved people; but I'm still a mother. And a mother will do what she deems best for her child even if they lack the greatest relationship known to man or demon."

There was then a pause before her gem green eyes looked down at Pseudologoi:

"So that includes you as well, little one. You are a part of my flesh, so I have the ability to look after your batty-ass as well."

After patting her head, the woman carried on:

"The bonds us demons make are some of the strongest things in this existence. We feel emotions, sentiments and psychological alterations stronger than any race. So is it any wonder that a demonic mother wouldn't want to ensure her daughter is taken care of?"

"Well, it goes both ways if I'm not just spewing my bullshit. Some demons can feel love so much they might kill their own to prevent it from being taken from someone else."

There was then a grim chuckle before she finally got on with the point.

"At any rate: what do you two need from me to prevent this whole place from falling in on itself? Or are you speaking merely in terms of her understanding of what to do with a fuckton of power? If that's the case, I'm sure Algos can teach her the responsibilities she has since she is more into that royal bullshit than me...."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:03 pm

"Oh yes, obviously anyone who devolved into a screaming mass of violence wouldn't require some rest. Apologies, sarcasm leaked out again, it's a tic dear mother."

Pseudologoi's eyes were narrowed as she lied on what could be considered the ground, moreso upset about Calypso's current state than directly at her mother. If anything, she seemed quite tired, even if she tried to keep the appearance of someone who wasn't losing their cool.

"Well, it's one thing to witness it, another thing entirely to be in her shoes during it. All sorts of bloody emotions and experiences and thoughts, shitty and lovely and all that crap... Good gods, I don't want to see her experience that extent of her power like that again.."

Pseudologoi more or less muttered the last part, however was immediately on edge as she saw the wicked witch get up from her seat. She expected another chokehold, and with most of her body and power practically in a storage container, it was hard to really counter her. But rather than attacking her again, she got the most unexpected of actions; A hug. A hug, and a thank you.

Pseudologoi, by no means, was like Calypso reacting to such a thing. Though shock flourished in her chest, her expression remained neutral, an aura of emotion similar to an extremely annoyed cat being held too long very much apparent. Pseudologoi wasn't big on hugs, and she definitely wasn't thrilled for of all people, her mother, even touching her. But, she knew if she argued or fought, she'd probably get repercussions, so she just barely tolerated the hug, her tiny body stiff. However, when Mana assured that even if her power were to come into full swing, she'd take care of Calypso, which made Pseudologoi ease just the slightest bit.

"..Yeah, uh, thanks. That's.. Comforting to hear, I guess."

Pseudologoi kept her mouth shut, despite many times being an ample opportunity to toss in something snarky or sarcastic, but she knew better than to overdo it; Mana earnestly seemed to want to help the little smear though thick and thin, for once, and with that kind of intent... The manifestation of falsehoods could hardly complain or be snippity. She wanted Calypso to survive and grow, and live the life she gave to her, even if it was initially an error.

Though again, even she had her limits, her lip drawing back to reveal sharp fangs as Mana patted her head, the small being grumbling, "Woman, the hug itself is pushing it, don't get so cozy with me.."

Pseudologoi's bright red eyes did look to the occasional fluttering of red energy within this mental space as Mana mentioned Algos, the matured being sighing and releasing a faint chuckle, "Course she'd be more into that stuff than the literal fucking Queen.. But, as far as needs go, i'd say to look out for the day that tightly bound seal finally comes apart, because good lord, it will be a clusterfuck if left unchecked, especially since her power has grown. It was only so bad when she was born because I was.. Unprepared for such an explosive reaction."

Though, as she spoke, it seemed as if a small scale or two flaked off from her arm, quickly wasting away into dust, as Pseudologoi did notice, and sighed gently, though spoke not a word of it to her embracer.

"As for myself, I should be just fine, my primary concern is Calypso's ability to control such immense power while keeping her ability to think and be.. Herself."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum