Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) I_vote_lcapTakehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) I_voting_barTakehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) I_vote_lcapTakehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) I_voting_barTakehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done)   Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:26 pm

Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done) QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Takehiko Kuchiki
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19959-takehiko-kuchiki-approved-4-5-vizard?highlight=Takehiko

» Upgrading:

Shukketsu Dorinku 出血ドリンク- Bleeding Drink: This move is only unlocked when Takehiko accomplishes Bankai. While it is immature at any tier below 1-5 or lower. Takehiko can reabsorb any undestroyed blood of his own. He cannot absorb anyone else bloods only his that has been used. This technique changes how his shikai works directly. Though this is due to him growing in power and more so learning how to use it. This doesn't mean this power works all the time, as people can destroy his blood. Not allowing him to reobtain his cells into his body. Takehiko's blood can be destroyed by several means. Thus preventing him from regaining his vitality. But this doesn't make using his zanpakuto in this fashion any healthier. Blood cells that were destroyed cannot be reclaimed. For example, let's say a blast is performed using his blood against energy. These cells are thus destroyed and cannot be reclaimed. The same is true of blood that is used as a shield or to heal other people. These cannot be reclaimed due to the nature of his techniques. On a final note, Takehiko only needs a range of 20 meters to reclaim his blood. This range is at it's highest regardless of tier or skill level. This power will get slightly stronger when he matures more. But until then this version is the standard for Takehiko. And the only means for him to not entirely lose blood. This method does not mean he recovers form injuries either. He merely reclaims the blood he is using.

Bankai Name:Chikasumi no seisai 血霞の制裁 - Blood Haze Punishment

Bankai Appearance: Takehiko's appearance undergoes a drastic change. When activated his clothing is altered into a red yukata. Crimson hair has taken the place of his previous black hair. His eyes as well are a bloodred color. No change is evident in the color of his skin as of yet. His clothing every last inch of them drips blood down each place. His eyes will begin crying tears of blood when his power activates. Causing Takehiko to have a different change of appearance. Takehiko dislikes his Bankai's appearance and how lackluster it is. Unable to do much when it comes to it. His Bankai does use other people's blood not just his own. Making it the only time Takehiko can use blood around him on the ground. Anything in the air or that has been used will stick to his skin. This physical appearance does, later on, allow his power to release. His zanpakuto has turned crimson down to the hilt and tassel which aren't connected to him.

Bankai Special Ability: Upon the activation of his bankai a red explosion of mist comes out. Filling a twenty-meter radius around him as the epicenter. This mist is all of Takehiko Kuchiki's blood from within his body. The Mist acts as his blood as his heart beats so does the mist. Those hit by it begins to crystallize all over their bodies. This effect has a two-turn duration of which it begins to affect people. The first turn it begins to crystalize the outside of their body. This acts similar to ice though without the heat problem. Now on the second turn, internal crystals begin forming. Making it harder to breathe and perform actions. If not outside of the 20-meter radius by three posts a huge portion of you will be turned into blood crystals. These can be broken by force of muscles or overpowering them. It must also be noted that poisoning the haze will harm Takehiko. Because he has to reabsorb his blood into his body. Destroying it all is possible with enough power as well. Meaning Takehiko will die if his Bankai weakness is disclosed.

It takes three turns for all the blood haze to return to his body. The range can be extended by using outside blood. Meaning the blood sticking to his skin from other people. Depending on the number of pints he gets. Can extend his range by one meter a pint. He is also not immune to damage despite not having blood inside him. His body will still register pain when struck and things can be cut off. He just doesn't bleed.

color=#b1141d]» Why:[/color]

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Takehiko Bankai and Shikai Finale (Done)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: WIP Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: