Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Henrex

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Mirja Eeola

» After War Training
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:03 am by Siegharty

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:02 am by Gamma

» Family Reunion
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:04 am by MorpheusDavol

» Drinks on Me... Or you.
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The New Captain's Summons
Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Lost and Found - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLost and Found - Page 3 I_voting_barLost and Found - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Lost and Found - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLost and Found - Page 3 I_voting_barLost and Found - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131450 messages in 19947 subjects

Lost and Found

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost and Found - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lost and Found - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lost and Found - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 11:10 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Here they go to the forge. Elyss has no idea what to expect. She knows little of how weapons are created or where. She is completely under Midori’s guidance in this situation. Then, there is a lion, and Elyss is quite perplexed by that. Though, Midori is quick to get comfortable with the beast, and it even talked to her. Master? Elyss is bewildered by the fact that Midori has a talking lion. Well, at least it didn’t attack her. Elyss isn’t sure Midori would want her to get in a fight with her pet. Would Elyss even win? If this lion was tasked with protecting this place, no doubt it’s probably capable of handling many who would even attempt to disturb Midori’s masterpieces.

Elyss did gain some questions however that she may or may not ask depending on how this situation develops. Her mind is still somewhat occupied with thinking about what kind of weapon she would even want made for herself, but after a bit of conversing between Midori and her pet whose name is Leon, it’s finally time to enter the forge.

Elyss is rather awestruck with the display of weapons along the walls. The living room was nice, but the forge has a splendor about it. A powerful feeling full of uniqueness, strength, brilliance, and mysticality. Midori’s explanation of her fascination with the lore of heroes and their weapon of choice makes sense with just a single look around. It is a bit breathtaking and intimidating all at the same time. Elyss didn’t even seem to care how Midori carried on about it finding it truly pleasant to hear another talk about their passion so easily.

She could only give a small humorous smile as her own mind wonders on how much it took to create each piece. Isn’t that what Ulv talks about? Doing something you enjoy. Let your passion speak for you. Action over inaction. Though, a problem lingers.

“I… I have no idea what to say. I’ve never thought about a weapon as such… Something so personal as to have a legend born around myself and the tool I weild. I suppose being a Shinigami has taught me that our weapon is literally an extension of ourselves. So, I suppose if I were to have something created, I would want it to be just that… an extension of myself, but…”

She lets her mind wander. Who is she? What would the ideal weapon for her be? And, she thinks about her Zanpakuto. She thinks about how it urges her to fight, to grow, and to conquer. Her weapon is an extension of herself, and it tells her just how battle hungry she is. It verifies her thirst for a challenge, and her want to be stronger than all around her. Though, she also realizes that her spirit has its issues. It is a mirror to her own ideals, beliefs, and fears. That old man is a her that has truly given in to their selfish desires, and that is not an individual she wishes to be. It is something she must work on, but if she were to have the ideal tool, it would be something powerful. Something that would express her wish to help the world. A tool of a tyrant used to protect.

“What do you think Midori? I am at a loss.”

Though, she has something in mind...

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia-
Jump to: