Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Albion
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyToday at 9:07 am by Mikasas

» Iori Faceclaimables
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyToday at 5:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Horus Sariel

» Marcus St. Pierre
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyToday at 1:05 am by MorpheusDavol

» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Laskt

» Duel of Wills
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by Siegharty

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by Lillian

» Takehiko's Brushing UpGrade WIP
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Drinks on Me... Or you.  I_vote_lcapDrinks on Me... Or you.  I_voting_barDrinks on Me... Or you.  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Drinks on Me... Or you.  I_vote_lcapDrinks on Me... Or you.  I_voting_barDrinks on Me... Or you.  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131071 messages in 19899 subjects

Drinks on Me... Or you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Drinks on Me... Or you.  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Drinks on Me... Or you.    Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 6:50 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Aye! Ya seen a blonde guy? Short hair? Carried around a hammer? Is…”

A hand is placed over the redhead’s head as she gets up on her toes to accurately portray the height of the man she’s looking for.

“This tall?”

What was that guy’s name again? Aron? Karen? The woman frowned a bit as the person shook his head and walked off. Well, how unhelpful everyone around her is being. It seems no one knows who she is talking about.

Who is that she anyway? Well, it’s Elyss, the redhead short student of Ulv and newly formed Shinigami. Before she was simply a student of the Academy, but with her strange rapid growth in power and ability alongside the development of the Hollow within her, she had been propelled forward way beyond what she thought. Her also having special training from Ulv and even having Henrex as a teacher despite his loss of title meant she had an advantage over many in the Academy, and it seemed a bit unfair to keep her around people who truly needed the school. She has many resources at her disposal.

Currently, she’s looking for a specific giant of a man for whatever reason, but she has a bit of a problem. This man is located in the Seventh division. She is at the Fourth division. One could only wonder how she got this mixed up in her search, but not knowing the man’s name and not really knowing how to get around the Gotei can have a gal a bit lost. And, her being lost is also a bit frustrating. She’s keeping her pissiness in though with deep breaths and such. It’ll not help her find this man by getting angry. Or, maybe it would.

For now, however, she plans to continue her search. If only she could remember his name. That’d make this so much easier. If only...

エンドポスト~

CPK
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drinks on Me... Or you.  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Drinks on Me... Or you.  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Drinks on Me... Or you.    Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 1:24 pm

The Odinson

"Again."

The strong baritone of Arkin could be heard, a guiding hand being extended as he was encircled by a group of shinigami. Young ones at that who had barely been in the war game for long, eagerly seeking whatever knowledge the old bold warrior could impart on them. Today it was simple hakada techniques, a leg sweep here and a caught hand here. If they wanted to learn anything about hoho or kido they could go elsewhere, but when it came to raw physical prowess few stood above him.

At this moment a high kick was thrown at him, it was almost child's play for him to lift his hand up catching the foot with a single hand. An angled kick would follow striking the back of their knee causing them to tumble to the ground as Arkin laughed. They would need to do much better, but as it stood he was content with what they learned so far. He'd wave a hand dismissing them as he sought to leave the area- out of all the division realm enforcement would benefit from a strong grounding in hakada.

But a familiar face caught his eye, a flash of vibrant red hair that he most definitely could not forget. It was that woman he saved! The angry one! Ah yes, the one who he had amusingly thrashed. She looked no more lost than the last time he saw her, his looming shadow beginning to fall upon her as he walked to her.

"You! What are you doing here? Have you come to be broken or break me?"

The thickly accented voice no doubt gave him away from behind, a laugh being thrown at the end. His tone playful if not a bit suggestive.

End | The Immortal

CPK

Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Drinks on Me... Or you.    Drinks on Me... Or you.  EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 5:49 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

She whips around; her red mane flying behind her as she looks up at the massive man with an unimpressed expression. Her hands find themselves on her hips as she blinks once then twice. She didn’t exactly remember how he felt, and didn’t notice him coming close until his shadow loomed over her and his voice echoed in her head annoyingly. Yes. Now she finally remembers his name. It’s so clear to her now that it felt a bit disrespectful to forget the name of such an annoying man.

“Me? No, you! Here you are. I have been walking up and down this place trying to find the biggest fella around and no one knows what I'm talking about. Then, you show up out of nowhere already looking for a fight.”

She folds her arms now and looks to the left and to the right. Her eyes close for a moment as she thinks and nods to herself before turning to the side and starts walking.

“Come on.”

Well, that’s that isn’t it? He’ll either follow, or she’ll just be walking looking like an idiot which will probably result in her coming back and kicking him in his shin or something.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Drinks on Me... Or you.    Drinks on Me... Or you.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinks on Me... Or you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United-
Jump to: