Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Iori Faceclaimables
Samhain (Open) EmptyToday at 5:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Samhain (Open) EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Horus Sariel

» Marcus St. Pierre
Samhain (Open) EmptyToday at 1:05 am by MorpheusDavol

» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Samhain (Open) EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Laskt

» Duel of Wills
Samhain (Open) EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Samhain (Open) EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by Siegharty

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Samhain (Open) EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by Lillian

» Takehiko's Brushing UpGrade WIP
Samhain (Open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Samhain (Open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Edotensei Application
Samhain (Open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:19 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Samhain (Open) I_vote_lcapSamhain (Open) I_voting_barSamhain (Open) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131070 messages in 19898 subjects

Samhain (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Samhain (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Samhain (Open) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Samhain (Open)   Samhain (Open) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 8:19 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

The billow of the November tundra was not the problem for Ulv. Mirja's soul was so attuned to the tundra that her home could do no more than a lover's caress. The problem she was having right now was fighting a bear with her fists while naked and wearing the Devil Bonds to reduce her spiritual power by 100%, and physical by 95%. It was tradition that the leader of the festival would hunt the animal they were wearing themselves, and the greater the animal, the better the gods would look upon them. While she kind of disproved gods and heaven by her existence, she was still going to appease her people.

And sure, she could have just swatted it from orbit and nobody would have known, but that was not the point, she wanted to be proper with this. So she was wrestling eight hundred pound of fur and muscle at roughly peak-human power. The bear, did not take kindly to the idea that she wanted to pull of his skin, wear his skull as a helmet for a part, and eat the rest of him, so Ulv was currently bleeding from several clawstrikes. Though, not badly, since she still had her durability, it was still bleeding because she had no spiritual powers at all to back that durability.

Though she did have her martial skill, and so in a moment that presented itself, she pushed off the ground and spun, smashing a Dongbaek into the creature's skull and feeling it shatter. With that, Ulv let out a deep howl of pride, and returned to the harbour with her prize. People had worked hard for the day, and now that night was coming around, left the city to it's Halloween celebration and trekked into the wilderness a few miles north of the city for their own.

Some came naked, some came dressed, some came in between the two. And she had The Five Elders there as well. These men had come from Norway after France had been invaded, to avoid the War. Some might say Norway was far enough away from France to avoid the war, others said giant walls of fire made it clear this was no normal war. They had hunted their own beasts - Wolf, Elk, Musk Ox, Reindeer, and Lynx - and were wearing a poncho of their skin, and their expertly cleaned skull. The rest of the body was hoisted on large spits across the fires for the people who had gathered here.

Ulv had invited many people here, her fiancee included, and even hunted a Doe for her if she was going to come...and, wear an animals skull and an easily compromised poncho made out of it. Good thing she was blind, she'd probably have something to say about the wounds Ulv had kept to show that she had hunted the bear with fist and fury. She'd heal them tommorow when they were no longer needed for the show.

With everything that way sorted out, the bear was gutted, skinned, deskulled, and Ulv stood clad in a Bersark. It's large skull covering her own and it's body draped over hers. Well, part of it's body. Bears were huge and so she only needed a bit of it for the outfit, though on the other hand she wasn't fully covered, her abs and legs well on show.. The rest was given to the Norweigan refugees as blankets. They would appreciate the symbology as much as the warm covers.

Stepping up to the platform, the five Elders introduced themselves, each to applause and approval. Hunting an animal was never easy, when you were on your own and traditionally naked. Though some ignored that part of tradition.

"Jeg er Aigar, jeg har på meg Elgsark!"
Jeg er Birgit, jeg har på meg Ulfsark!
Jeg er Alber, jeg har på meg Oksesark!
Jeg er Gunda, jeg har på meg Gaupesark!
Jeg er Adolph, jeg har på meg Reinsdyrsark!"

Letting them finish, Ulv then took up to the stage and finished up the traditional greetings.
"Jeg er Ulv, jeg har på meg, BERSARK!" Ulv roared the word to the people and there was wild abandon as the people celebrated her prey. And then the part proper began, with much flowing drink, music, food, people, and activities a plenty.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Samhain (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Samhain (Open) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Samhain (Open)   Samhain (Open) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Honey had come for a visit to Minatumi Harbor, mainly out of long standing intrigue and a cleared schedule for the rest of the day. She had heard that the mayor was a really tough Vizard lady, and though she had interest in seeing such a person, that wasn't the primary reason for her visit. She was mostly trying to see how big the city was, and how quickly she could run across the harbor from end to end. Needless to say, she had enjoyed herself for the few hours she decided to spend, even if she didn't speak to a soul. She noticed a lot of people who clearly weren't originally from there, mentally noting that the place had a rise in refugees due to the war.

Honey's attention was soon divided from enjoying the shore, as she smelled a scent she was all too familiar with; Meat. She noticed that some form of gathering was being set up, but she didn't give it much mind, until she smelled that delicious, fresh scent of the wild. Now drooling and curious, she set her sights onto the crowd within an event of sorts, hearing yelling in a language she wasn't familiar with, as she looked about to see what was going on. She wasn't too strange looking in a crowd of nude to almost nude to even dressed beings, having only a short poncho covering half her torso, however that was simply her usual dressings.

The halfling watched as the festivities began around her, more or less watching others to see what was intended to be done, even if the meats put upon display were heavily tempting.. Uncle taught her better, and to have some manners; she wasn't supposed to come and eat food not intended for her, and this meat certainly wasn't hunted and killed by her own fangs and claws, and thus who was intended to consume it was just a bit puzzling to her. Her ears twitched as she heard music, talking laughter, while she was a singular, rather tall stickout in the crowd, looking around confused as she towered over just about everyone present, the wolf sinking down and peeling through the crowd carefully, looking and analyzing her surroundings in silence.
Back to top Go down
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Samhain (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Samhain (Open) Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Samhain (Open)   Samhain (Open) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:43 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Samhain (Open) 6EdIfMt

A raven-haired woman could be seen amid the mirthful crowds of men and women enjoying their celebratory tradition. Though it was obviously clear she did not properly understand all of the chants or words that were being uttered during Ulv's gathering and the presence of the elders.

It felt somewhat ironic that once upon a time, in the not so distant past, she valued the predatory thrill of the hunt, of making all that stood within her presence nothing but husks that knew only despair.

Hunting down an animal would've likely given her great joy and to some extent, it was fun to play the game of cat and mouse, striking down your prey without an ounce of power to speak of, with bare hands as the only weapon afforded to you.

Judging by Ulv's wounds, even with the bear poncho covering her muscular body, it was clear that the woman had taken claw-strikes that would've left your typical human mutilated. For Midori's part, she had hunted down a fellow predator in the wolf and donned its skull, wearing it like a crown. She did not prefer to be half-naked or even naked, but much like everyone else, she did use the wolf's skin like a poncho.

What was her reason for being here? One would wonder, and the answer was simple. Iori could not attend the event and so in not wishing to be rude and ghost the event, she allowed Midori to come in her place. Midori was not particularly fond of being taken away from her wanderer's vacation but still - part of her supposed that reuniting with Ulv was bound to happen one way or another. Gazing in the direction of the tall woman or whatever creature she appeared to be, Midori remained silent as her she walked over and prepared a large plate of food, mostly meat, for herself and began to consume it as she observed the festivities unfolding before her eyes.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Samhain (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Samhain (Open) Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Samhain (Open)   Samhain (Open) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:55 am

With that out of the way, the beasts that had been hunted were carved up, and served on a dozen different tables, free for anyone who wanted to partake in them. Ale and mead flowed like river and the condiments were spread like a line. There was a great deal of chatter, as the situation was one designed for such things. And so, Ulv went up to Midori.
"Midori-pike~" Ulv would come up to her side and then pause for a second to amend her accent and language to one Midori could understand rather than the mother-tongue that would leave her clueless. Differing from last time, Ulv had shining golden eyes and black sclera, like she was wearing her Hollow Mask. Only, she was not.

"It is wonderful to see you here, my dear, and so finely dressed to boot. It warms the heart!" Ulv would lean in to kiss her cheek if allowed and then load up with Musk Ox meat herself, a large plate for a large woman. "Have you come for conversation and assistance, or do you already know what you wish to leave and have come for the festivities?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Samhain (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Samhain (Open) Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Samhain (Open)   Samhain (Open) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:14 am

Honey nervously navigated the crowd, looking for someone to ask about what she was supposed to do. If she knew some sort of event was going on, she would have brought some prey herself, but since she hadn't, she wasn't sure if she could fully partake. The previously standing tall, curious wolf was now crouched down, trying to obscure herself in the stream of people, looking around with a sense of urgency, until her red eyes laid on a particular person; They looked like the woman on the stage, getting all jovial and talking with some other lady. She'd know if she was allowed to, right?

Honey pulled out a notepad that was inconspicuously tucked into her pants, quickly writing down something on it, deciding that just writing something down and showing it would be faster than running up to them and barking her head off like an idiot. With the book gently pinched in her jaws, Honey crept over to the two, soon appearing slightly, meekly hunched over next to Ulv, prodding her shoulder with a gentle hand as she tried to get her attention, and when said attention was given, she showed the contents of the notepad.

"I'm new here, what am I allowed to do?"
"Also, am I allowed to eat? I didn't catch anything.."

Such things were written on the pad, the hybrid's ears slightly drooping as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Samhain (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Samhain (Open) Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Samhain (Open)   Samhain (Open) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Samhain (Open) 6EdIfMt

“Midori~Pike~”

Midori turned to hear the sound of an ever familiar voice. It was a beautiful voice, a tone that would lull any beast into peaceful inactivity. The language she had uttered - even as a slip - was foreign to Midori and so she could not properly grasp whether or not that was a hello or…? In any case, before Midori could answer, Ulv had greeted her with a kiss to her cheek; Midori chuckled, somewhat caught off guard but not perturbed in any way that would indicate she was uncomfortable with the gesture. In the past, she would’ve likely pulled away but things were different now. In truth, she welcomed the change.

Even though her heart still burned with fury, there was no longer any need to proclaim herself as a remorseless warrior who cared for no one. Indeed, there was nothing but gratefulness in her heart for this woman.

In truth, she had spared her from a path that would’ve only ended in death, whether by the hands of Ulv or the hands of another seeking revenge for her crimes. Midori kowtowed politely before Ulv as she gazed at the auburn-haired woman.

“I’m glad you like my dress. Wandering the world as a traveler aside, it was fun to play the role of a hunter again, even for a gathering such as this one. Well, I actually came in place of Iori because she didn’t wish to be rude by not coming at all, so she sent me. I needed to be apart of something pleasant again. This feeling of seeing so many people enjoy themselves in unity… it feels nice. I’m open to conversation if you are. But before we start,” Midori would wrap her arms around Ulv’s waist and pull her into a warm, heartfelt embrace.

“Thank you… for everything.”

Midori pulled away, hoping Ulv wouldn’t tease her too much about the affectionate gesture but she wasn’t ashamed for giving her gratitude.

After all, it was she who had revived the only family she ever truly knew beyond her adopted sister. Her true blood. Midori could never repay such a debt but perhaps the best way that was possible was to show her progress one day, to fight alongside Ulv in the way Ulv said she should. Midori’s gaze would catch a glimpse of the tall wolf-girl who was staring around in the crowd and stood out like a sore thumb compared to some guests.

Midori tilted her head quizzically, wondering who she was, and what she may have wanted. She was no empath, so she could only think of assumptions rather than sensing what the girl was seeking from Ulv.

Of course, the tall, wolflike woman would pull out a notepad and begin writing her thoughts on it and placing it before them. Ahh, so that’s what it was. As if it were a motherly instinct, regardless of whether Ulv said yes or no, Midori handed Honey her plate of meat as she smiled.

“I’m not sure what her answer will be, so help yourself to the rest of this. If she says yes, that means more meat for you,” she quipped with a bright, illuminating grin as she chuckled.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Samhain (Open) Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Samhain (Open)   Samhain (Open) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:56 am

"Of course. Goodness is not goodness that seeks advantage. Good is good in the final hour, in the deepest pit. Without hope, without witness, without reward. Virtue is only virtue in extremis. Principles must apply to all situations, or they apply to none. Know who you are, why you act, and you will never stray from the path of righteousness" Ulv would pat Midori's head softly and smile to her. And then move in and whisper in her ear gently. "And if you ever want to give that latent homosexuality a spin, my bed is always large enough for one more"

Ulv gave a sultry giggle and then turned to Honey, and let out a broad grin, stroking Honey's head emphatically and giving her good pats for the good girl. Not everyone shared her enthusiasm, however. As, what seemed to be Mirja Herself burst from Ulv's body and landed on all fours, staring at the wolf girl and sniffing at her with soft woofs to assert and establish dominance.

"You can eat whatever you want, dear. This is a party for everyone who wants to come"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samhain (Open) Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Samhain (Open)   Samhain (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Samhain (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour-
Jump to: