Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Samhain (Open)

Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:47 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Appearing from the wings, Arianda! She had hunted herself a nice bear - smaller than the Tundra versions, but no less impressive to beat with one's bear hands - and was now here trying to tackle Ulv. Which was an interesting move but Ulv was not going to let her just get away with that. Pretending like she hadn't heard a thing, she waited until Arianda actually hit her, and then moved with a sudden and eminently graceful body and mind. Using Flow Reversal from Tai Chi - the martial art, not the powerset - she would swing round, plant Arianda on the ground and straddle on top of her.

"Hi"

Ulv would then plant a deep and passionate kiss on her Demon friend's lips before getting up and off the girl and smirking at Midori.
"If you have any desires tonight, have them. I'll deal with the repercussions if any come of it, don't worry" Ulv told her, stepping back to watch the fire works.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iko, The Amber Inferno

It was an interesting eating technique, maybe she was eating super quickly so she could come play quicker! It made Iko dance with excitement and vigor, jumping up and bouncing off a reiatsu platform to land in front of Honey with a broad grin, her tail swishing madly behind her.
"Arf, arf arf, arf arf arf ar-wait, I can talk. Hi! Hello! Hi! I'm Iko! Lets play!" The wolf girl seemed completely uninterested in Honey's food and instead Honey herself, wanting to play with the Wolf girl more than eat anything. Eating came later.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda was glad to see both Midori and Ulv; and a little surprised to see Iko. Then again, it was not impossible for that persona of Mirja's to have not survived. She could not help but smile to herself before her attempted hug tackle ended with the demon on her back; staring up in confusion, and a bit of surprise, at the woman who caused her to end up there. Ulv, of course, decided that she wished to turn the tables on Ari; sitting astride her waist as Ulv kissed Ari with quite a great deal of passion. Surprise was the only thing on Ari's mind as she absentmindedly returned the kiss; only giving it a bit of her own gusto in the moments before Ulv broke the kiss; leaving a disgruntled Ari. However, not because the kiss was broken. A nice kiss, and one to get Ari's motor running on high-octane lust; but she was more annoyed that Ulv decided to turn her hug tackle into this. And especially that she had to kiss her like so DIRECTLY in front of Midori; who Ari knew would love to do the same and more.

"Well, be careful which desires you speak of. There are around, what, three women who I would love to bed; on of which is married and one of the others does not like some of my antics. The third... Honestly, I do not know how she feels about me."

Arianda let out a tiny sigh, the smallest of ab definition exposed thanks to the angle she was at, her bear fur cloak being spread around her, and because the demon was restraining most of her body manipulation powers; if anything, Ari's body was showing a surprising amount of definition she normally would not. Perhaps more of what her body would truly reflect if Ari did not like to feel soft to herself; and others. However, the demon soon sighed, standing up before she whispered in Ulv's ear.

"Although... are you only going to leave it at a kiss? A little surprising even for you~"

Arianda smiled cheekily, giving Ulv a kiss on the cheek before she walked over to talk with Midori; also giving the woman quite the loving hug. Clearly, Ulv had gotten Ari more into the mood than Ari was wanting to admit; after all, such a kiss filled with passion... It was bound to get anyone's motor going. However, she smiled at Midori, trying to contain her lust and her own feelings of desire for the raven-haired woman she now was speaking to; leaving herself far too open for Ulv-based attacks.

"So~! How's everything going, Midori~? Sorry we haven't talked a great deal... But! Tonight's a great time to socialize, hm~? And I'm sure a little... kissing may be okay if we just claim it's part of the festivities, hm~~?"

Arianda grinned, cheeky and mischievous as ever; her lingering desire from Ulv being Ulv and just Midori herself lingering heavily. Sure, she would love to do more than just kiss Midori; but if it was in celebration of Samhain, a little bit of kissing may not be horrible. They just need not go further if their will can hold out.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:14 pm
Honey viciously chewed at the meat given to her, though she didn't devour it with even next to the same amount if she were eating raw. The meal she would be consuming was more a treat than a meal, as her teeth gnashed as her red eyes bore fiercely at the lupine woman before her. She didn't seem interested in the food, but Honey wasn't exactly the grand master of social ques, if anything she looked more to Iko's tail, which swished like it had a shot of crack. That was possibly the only tell off her body that made Honey less visibly distressed about her food, her chewing slowing down as her tongue raced against the stripped bare bone.

Honey's ears bent back as her head reared backwards as well, looking a bit confused and overwhelmed as Iko yapped like mad, before realizing she could create actual words, stating that she only wished to play. Honey only looked more puzzled, cocking her head to the side; Play..? Why would she want to play with her? Didn't look like a good place to play, anyway; She'd probably get other people hurt by mistake, and that was a total no go in the hybrid's mind.

Her tail rose up into a curled position, however it didn't wag, if anything it was the saddest, most lifeless tail any canid-minded being could witness. Slowly shuffling forward, moving her body over the plate she had claimed as her's on the floor, she got closer to Iko, having no honest idea on what the hell to even do, she couldn't go all out in a crowd..

Slowly raising a hand, she would gently box Iko's shoulder, "... Plrraayy?"

Her voice was gruff, sounding more growl than girlish, her sharp incisors showing as she tried to work out the syllables
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:18 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Samhain (Open) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Witnessing Ulv straddling Arianda as if she were some form of conquest along with passionately kissing her had been the most severe form of torture the unconquerable sun had faced in her entire life. Why did Ulv live to torture her even after she had felt she redeemed herself!?

Ulv did possess emphatic abilities; There was no doubt in Midori's mind that the woman derived erotic pleasure from assaulting her restraints. Worse yet, as she pulled away, she announced that if she had any desires tonight, then have them. In her words, she'd brave the fallout. That was like placing a match already lit into a pool of gasoline; the temptation was definitely gnawing at her spirits now. She couldn't lose... she just couldn't!

Turning to face Ari, Midori blushed as she fumbled through her words, clearly caught off guard by the sudden turn of events.

"I-it is indeed a pleasure to see you again, Ari... It's been a while... hasn't it? We haven't met one another since that celebration I held in Minatumi."

Midori gazed at the woman's body, unable to resist the urge of staring. Those lips, those benevolent eyes... Midori wanted to ravage this demon more than anything in the world and kissing was only going to make that worse. Far worse than she'd wish to imagine. The temptation was grinding at her but she had to prevent her restraints from breaking! Ulv would not defeat her!

"Arianda... I am sure you are well aware that by now... a kiss simply wouldn't do. I'd be tempted to explore more than just your lips. Even staring at you like this, covered in blood, is causing me to feel a way that most would consider sinful beyond measure."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Samhain (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Four girls. And Iko, who will bite you if you get to close" Ulv told Ari, giving her a serious look so she wouldn't try her luck before nodding to her. "And of course I am just going to leave it like that. Midori is chomping at the bit to get you in the bedroom. What kind of cruel woman would I be if I stole you away and let her implode into a vortex of desire?" Ulv asked with a smirk. She was just watching right now, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a bit of fun while doing it.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iko, The Amber Inferno

Iko nodded and her tail swished vigerously behind her, her whole body vibrating with intensity. "Yes! Plrraayy! We bounce and hop and fight and sex and run and jump!" Iko exclaimed. She glanced at Arianda for a moment and her tail bristled a little, but she pulled away from that. Mum had given the warning and also permission for Iko to bite if Ari came anywhere near her. She had just the gnashers to boot if she did. Maybe she wouldn't, she had matured after all.

"We do all the good stuff of being alive and around and having arms! Alternates include fishing, hunting, playing on the PS12 and robbing a bank"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum