Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Henrex

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Mirja Eeola

» After War Training
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyToday at 9:03 am by Siegharty

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyToday at 4:02 am by Gamma

» Family Reunion
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyToday at 12:04 am by MorpheusDavol

» Drinks on Me... Or you.
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The New Captain's Summons
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] I_vote_lcapCala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] I_voting_barCala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] I_vote_lcapCala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] I_voting_barCala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131450 messages in 19947 subjects

Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer

Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D]   Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:19 am

THE ARRANCAR TEMPLATE

Enter The Arrancar
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Cala Paracer
» Age: 268
» Gender: Unknown
» Height: 5'7
» Aspect of Death: Loss

» Association: Independent

» Appearance Written: Note: Cala's Hollow Hole is located on the left side of their chest.

Restrained Form: Cala's appearance while restraining their Reiryoku is much more human-like. Their mask fragment shrunken down to nothing more than a small hairpin. While their eyes take on an inhumanly vibrant lavender color. Their frame is slight, showing nothing in the way of muscle or tone, with an appearance that could holistically be called Androgynous. Additionally, in this state Cala's hair is proper and kept and their skin flawless to an unnatural degree.

Base Form: After releasing their Reiryoku and beginning to fully exert the pressure of their Reiatsu Cala's appearance shifts. Their hair becomes longer and more wild, their mask fragment grows and shifts down to cover the top half of Cala's face and their skin becomes a sickly, pallid color. Their teeth sharpening to fangs and their nails growing out to become more claw-like. In this state Cala's stature does not change, however, their form becomes more toned and muscular. Foregoing the scrawny appearance of their restrained form entirely.

» Appearance Image:

Restrained Form:

Base Form:

II. Personality

» Personality: Cala's personality varies between their forms. With a near completely different mindset coming to the forefront depending on which form they find themselves in.

• Confidence: In their restrained form Cala's confidence is not only lacking, but they actively depreciate themselves if given the chance. A melancholic, depressive attitude that borders on Apathy and uncertainty. Despite whatever skills they may have Cala is all but incapable of active application of confidence to their actions while in their restrained state. This changes mildly, however, upon reclaiming their base form. Though Cala's outlook on the fidelity of the world is no less bleak, they become much more somber about the inevitable loss all must experience. Though it is questionable whether they seem to truly enjoy the prospect they nevertheless accept that should they have to assume their base form, they are likely going to contribute to yet more loss in the world.

• Obsession: Regardless of their form Cala is drawn to scenes of loss and lacking like a moth to a flame. While restrained their fascination with, say, someone grieving at their parent's grave is akin to a very off-putting child-like wonder. The wide lavender eyes of their restrained form often staring and inquisitive as they see yet more evidence of the inevitability of their aspect. This takes on an entirely new meaning when their base form is reclaimed, as Cala's child-like wonder becomes more akin to a stoic, somber duty. Like a soldier who, whether they like their orders or not, knows they will be confronted with the horrors of their actions and that there is no escaping the repercussions of what they may be.

• Opportunism: Owing almost entirely to Cala's existence as an Arrancar to say that they are an excellent opportunist is not quite doing them enough credit. Though while restrained they do not consciously consider what their actions may be doing, they have an instinctual drive to make themselves seem as non-threatening as possible and to avoid notice and unwanted attention whenever they can. Though while this instinctive drive is all but subconscious to Cala while restrained, their base form is only too happy to reap the benefit of an opponent underestimating them with a sort of calm, satisfied, affirming glee. It would not be entirely inaccurate to equate this relationship to Cala's restrained form being a truly meek and unassuming mask that is entirely unaware that the person wearing it wants to have other's backs turned to them for them to take advantage of.

• Stress: The way in which Cala's forms react to stress are almost as night and day. Given that the most common source of stress for the majority of their existence has been the possibility of being consumed by another Hollow before they removed their mask, they have a few distinct reactions when confronted with situations of this sort. Though their experience with other, more socially inclined stressful situations are just beginning to grow beyond the opportunistic defense mechanism Cala operates from. As should be little surprise Cala's restrained form reacts to stress rater poorly. Often cowering and hiding while trying to make themselves as unnoticeable as possible. Ultimately intending to either lose the interest of the offending aggressor or, as has begun to happen with other Arrancar, be seen as too pitiful to be worth killing or just outright ignored. If Cala fails to 'shake' interest in themselves and are forced into open combat in their base form, and are pressured to the extent they become worried, their demeanor becomes cold and hostile. Their focus and intent on ending a threat that would attack their restrained form being rather merciless.

• Sociability: This is the area in which Cala's restrained form shines and is a rather new experience for the Arrancar. Cala's restrained form actually takes a bit of joy in speaking to others and, presumably, not being constantly under the threat of being destroyed or eaten and Cala is, subconsciously, rather content to mingle socially in this form. If there is an instance where Cala must assume their base form to speak to others they are much less socially capable and more subdued. Their answers tending to be short and not exactly coddling in their bluntness. After all, why would they lie? Everything will be gone eventually.

III. History

» History:

Birth:

Evolution:

Ascension:

IV. Equipment

» Equipment: N/A

V. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities:

• Cero: Beginner

• Bala: Adept

• Hierro: Adept

• Sonido: Beginner

• Pesquisa: Adept

VI. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Polvoriento

» Zanpakutô Appearance:

Polvoriento:

» Unique Power: Fade:

• Channeling their aspect of Loss, Cala is capable of summoning, and manipulating, a storm of ash capable of covering an area equal to twice the size of their own body. This Dust can move ever so slightly slower than Cala themselves can react. Making planning and forethought with it's use absolutely imperative for effectiveness.

• This ash can currently store and transfer energy from other's Reiatsu, Magic, etc. roughly equivalent in power to two of Cala's own Ceros. Any more than this and the ash is overloaded with too much energy. The transferring process takes time and requires Cala have reserves large enough to safely transfer the energy into themselves before doing so.

• Any amount or 'chunks, pieces, etc.' of this ash that are overwhelmed by another's Reaitsu or Magic are disintegrated and lost. Requiring Cala to create more.

• These clouds, forms and shapes of ash can be manipulated as if they were part of Cala's own body and attempt to break down and reduce whatever they touch to ash. Breaking down both the environment, bodies both living and dead, and others' Reaitsu/Magic/Etc. to create more of itself.

• The effect of this ash is crippling and deadly to those substantially weaker than Cala. Hindering and, eventually, deadly to those of near-equal strength and, while it would eventually effect those stronger, only various degrees of numbing to those significantly stronger. Assuming they are only exposed for a short time.

VII. Resurrección

» Resereccion Name: [What name does their resserecion go by? If any.]

» Resereccion Release Phrase: [What do they say to release their sword? If any]

» Release Actions: [What do they do to release their sword? If any.]

» Resereccion Appearance: [Describe what their resserecion looks like. It can be written, or you can use an image. You can also use both if you want]

» Resereccion Abilities: [Explain the abilities and powers that your Arrancar gets in their form.]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills
  • Perquisa: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Sonido: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Cero/Bala: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hierro: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Adept

IX. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample:

Sample:

END OF THE POST

Last edited by Cala Paracer on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D]   Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Adept

Hazard Rankings
  • Power: D
  • Influence: E
  • Resources: E

Comments/Notes:
Alright, this is approved, with the understanding that has been discussed in DM's. The use of Fade will be monitored closely to make sure it is not abused.

Tier: 3-5
Hazard Rating: D

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down

Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Accepted Applications :: Approved Arrancar & Hollow-
Jump to: