Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Cala's Face Claim EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Cala's Face Claim EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Henrex

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Cala's Face Claim EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Mirja Eeola

» After War Training
Cala's Face Claim EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Cala's Face Claim EmptyToday at 9:03 am by Siegharty

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Cala's Face Claim EmptyToday at 4:02 am by Gamma

» Family Reunion
Cala's Face Claim EmptyToday at 12:04 am by MorpheusDavol

» Drinks on Me... Or you.
Cala's Face Claim EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Cala's Face Claim EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The New Captain's Summons
Cala's Face Claim EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Cala's Face Claim I_vote_lcapCala's Face Claim I_voting_barCala's Face Claim I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Cala's Face Claim I_vote_lcapCala's Face Claim I_voting_barCala's Face Claim I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131450 messages in 19947 subjects

Cala's Face Claim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer

Cala's Face Claim Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Cala's Face Claim   Cala's Face Claim EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Hey Everyone!

I'd like to claim Ruka Urushibara > Steins Gate > Cala Paracer > Character of the same name.

Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cala's Face Claim Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Cala's Face Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Cala's Face Claim Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Cala's Face Claim   Cala's Face Claim EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:26 am

[mod]appproved. Claims are dashes, however. > means it is a reserve as the application is not yet finished[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer

Cala's Face Claim Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Cala's Face Claim   Cala's Face Claim EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:08 pm

Reserving!

Astolfo > Fate/Grand Order > Account: Cala Paracer > No active character as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cala's Face Claim Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Cala's Face Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Cala's Face Claim Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Cala's Face Claim   Cala's Face Claim EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 8:44 am

[mod]approved! Reserves end 23rd of December[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cala's Face Claim Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Cala's Face Claim   Cala's Face Claim Empty

Back to top Go down

Cala's Face Claim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Face Claim Center-
Jump to: