Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Henrex

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Mirja Eeola

» After War Training
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyToday at 9:03 am by Siegharty

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyToday at 4:02 am by Gamma

» Family Reunion
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyToday at 12:04 am by MorpheusDavol

» Drinks on Me... Or you.
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The New Captain's Summons
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Forsaken Crow
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Chao
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Kade
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_lcapOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_voting_barOut of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131450 messages in 19947 subjects

Share
 

 Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cala Paracer
Regular Member
Cala Paracer

Joined : 2019-11-09
Posts : 19
Karma : 1

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:18 pm



As Cala once again found themselves wandering the streets of Minatumi they were much more...... lively. Their meeting with Ari, and subsequent meal, having down wonders to improve their mood. As one should expect to happen when they go from near-starving to nice and full. Cala wore a soft, content smile and glanced curiously around at every sight and sound that drew their attention. This included stumbling onto a particularly busy street that... baffled Cala.

Lining both sides of the street were large booths covered in all sorts of flashing lights. The words "winner" and "jackpot" being displayed quite a lot in a subconscious attempt to get people to play them. The people manning these booths wore odd devices on their hips and heads, and shirts marked with some sort of logo Cala had absolutely no way of recognizing.

Cala was... a bit overwhelmed, to say the least. People bustled to and fro along the street, children screaming for some toy they happened to see offered at a certain game, adults either attempting to placate said children, ignoring them entirely, or talking on their phone amongst the loud bustling noise. Cala, for their part, did their best to navigate the street fair without bothering anyone too much. Generally able to move past people with fluid grace before finding themselves all but trapped up against a particular booth.

The man operating the booth, a middle-aged fellow with hard, firm features that made him look as if he made a living coaching a sport, as well as the slight tan to match, had an even wider, more confident grin than Cala expected from what they'd seen of the other people manning the booths. The man stepped forward and leaned on the edge of the booth almost conspiratorially, tipping down a pair of shades before smiling at Cala. "Hello there young lady. Care to take a try? First one is on the house."

Cala pursed their lips softly, staring at the objects in the booth with abject confusion. Some odd cup-looking objects were stacked atop one-another, with two of them forming the base, and the third being set atop it's comrades. Biting their lip Cala asked quietly "Umm... w-what am I supposed to do? A-And... if I do it?" The man smirked and held up an old, scuffed baseball and pointed at the stacked cups. "It's simple doll. You take one of these balls and you use it to knock over those there cups. If you win...." the man trailed off before motioning to the myriad of cheap fair toys around him. "You get your pick of most the things you see here.... however if you get three knockdowns in a row you can pick from the top shelf here." The man explained, motioning to a set of much, MUCH larger stuffed animals above him.

Cala's eyes widened and they gasped softly, their eyes falling on a small, stuffed wolf and they nodded without hesitation. "O-Okay. I think I can do that..." The man chuckled. "Perfect! Let me just get it set up for you..." Walking over to a bin the man set up a stack of cups and moved it roughly five or six feet from Cala on a small stool before offering them the ball. Cala hesitantly took the small sphere, suddenly feeling very self-conscious about the whole thing as the man crossed his arms and watched them.

Swallowing softly Cala was so occupied with how nervous they were that they hadn't even realized the crowd around them had thinned enough for them to simply walk away. Instead Cala held the ball up and looked past it to the stack of cups, focusing for a moment before meekly tossing the ball. The old, worn-out thing tapping the tap cup lightly and bouncing off, sending it tumbling off the stack easily and Cala gave a small, excited jump. The man, seeing this, chuckled before applauding politely. "Not bad, but too bad little lady, ya needed to knock down all three. Better luck next time, course' you can always try again for a a hundred yen."

Hearing this Cala blinked and fidgeted from foot to foot. "O-Oh umm... I don't actually have the money r-right now..." The man nodded in understanding before motioning to the rest of the fair. "Well, anyways, go out and have some fun. Hopefully you can win something!" Cala nodded softly, a bit disappointed as they gave the little stuffed wolf a furtive glance before turning away. Looking around with wide, curious eyes as they tried to find something else to do.... or more precisely, tried to narrow down just ONE thing to do in all this craziness.

Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3504
Karma : 20
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:39 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


Walking away from the carnival, the cute young Arrancar would hear a thunk, and then a toppling of cups onto the floor, followed by a surprised exclamation.
"How did you manage that?!" the man's voice rang out. Clearly, there was no simple victory, but a victory of such skill and panache it was shocking to behold. And then, in response, came a soft voice. It spoke with no volume, but cut cleanly through the cacophony of the carnival like a hot knife through butter.
"You'd be amazed what desire can lend to a woman's skill" the voice replied. Then, choosing the stuffed wolf as her prize and turning to Cala.

Tall, and yet somehow more comforting than imposing, the woman had a deep black dress covering her body, long blonde hair that almost shone with luminosity, and a glorious silver crown on her face, like a mask. Though it was soft, like a caress, Cala would immediately sense the familiar Hollow Reiatsu within the woman.
"Hello little Arrancar. Welcome to Minatumi Harbour. Have you just come for the carnival, or do you wish to find somewhere to live in this rough, tumultuous world?" she asked, handing the stuffed wolf to Cala.


Truth Of Flame | END POST

Back to top Go down
Cala Paracer
Regular Member
Cala Paracer

Joined : 2019-11-09
Posts : 19
Karma : 1

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:05 pm


Cala gave a small jump at the thunk the cups made as they fell to the ground, turning around in time to see a tall women, wearing an odd crown and dress. Cala's head tilted softly, watching them curiously. Something about them felt... familiar.... in a way that made Cala hungry. Cala bit their lip, their heart sinking a bit as they saw the woman choose the wolf they had wanted as her prize. Soft lavender eyes lowering to the ground in quiet resignation. It was with no small amount of shock that Cala found that same wolf being presented to them.

Reaction:
 

With eyes now as wide as dinner plates and one arm drawn close out of disbelief and shock Cala asked, almost to themselves, in a quiet voice. "F-For me....?" Judging by the way the woman offered the stuffed animal to Cala she did indeed intend for Cala to take it. A faint blush colored pale, flawless cheeks as Cala meekly took the little animal. Hugging it close and staring up at the kind stranger in awe. Something about the way the woman called them 'little Arancar' making Cala fidget in an.... odd way. Something very familiar, yet different, about the way this woman spoke. For a brief moment Cala felt like a lesser Hollow again, like prey. Like this woman wanted to gobble them up without mercy.... the thought made Cala give an involuntary shudder, their grip tightening the tiniest bit on their new wolfy as they struggled to collect themselves and respond.

"Uhhh... ummm....." Cala swallowed thickly, face burning a hotter, brighter pink from awkward embarrassment. Rough? Tumultuous? Cala was even more confused. Sure the human world had been confusing so far but... rough? Cala couldn't help but internally disagree. Even so, this stranger had been kind to them, and so Cala answered as best they could. "I-I didn't come for uhh... the carnival... and I don't really live... a-anywhere. E-Except in Hueco Mundo....." Cala trailed off, before they blinked and gave a small start, remembering how their conversation with Ari had gone Cala offered their hand to the stranger and gave a small, sheepish smile. "My name is Cala. Can I ask yours?"

Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3504
Karma : 20
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:14 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


The woman nodded at Cala's first question, and then gave a soft, warm smile. Such a smile would tingle in the mind of the Arrancar, plucking at long-forgotten memories of the human they had once been. This being in front of them, was the mother of this den, the defender of all who came to her.
"Ahh, you must be the Arrancar that Arianda picked up. So caught up in your appearance she totally missed the fact that you are not as female as she proclaims. Not quite male either. Your scent sits south of them both, it would seem"

The woman then nodded her head softly in a polite, gentle bow.
"Welcome then, to the world of the living. This is a bastion of light and hope, Minatumi Harbour. Refugees of all stripes and colours come here. I, am Tvilling, the Guardian of the Harbour. If trouble comes here, it is I who stands against it, foremostly. No doubt Arianda has already offered you a place to stay at her Mansion, you are within the woman's proclivities, after all. But if you feel you need space away from her, or wish to have your own, then that can be arranged also"

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Back to top Go down
Cala Paracer
Regular Member
Cala Paracer

Joined : 2019-11-09
Posts : 19
Karma : 1

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 8:31 am


Cala shifted a bit uncomfortably at the odd mental sensation the woman seemed to radiate. They didn't like it. Retrieving or, even, focusing on memories from before they became Cala was like bobbing for apples in a tub of water full of razor blades. Needless to say having someone, even unintentionally, trying to push your head into that particular tub of water was very uncomfortable. Cala had to clear their head a few times, trying to focus on what the woman before them was saying. The lack of interaction with Cala's outstretched hand further confused the Arrancar, who wasn't quite able to keep the small, confused pout from their lips as they awkwardly lowered their hand. Unable to shake the feeling that the human word was just... weird. A soft blush arose as Tvilling's words only further confirmed this as they made some very.... odd remarks towards Cala's sex. Needless to say Cala didn't think of it much.

Out of all the awkward things Tvilling had said and not-done since their meeting Cala was... pleasantly surprised as they mentioned the possibility of a home of their very own. It definitely served to brighten their perspective. "Ummm...." Cala began with their usual eloquence, hugging the small wolf to their chest as they stared into the impassive silver crown. "I-I would very much appreciate somewhere to stay. I don't.... know much about the human world." Cala took a small breathe before also adding quietly "I don't.... r-really have any Yen.... almost everyone here has been asking me f-for it but... I don't even know what it is..... or why it's so important Miss Tvilling."


Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3504
Karma : 20
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:03 am


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


"Mmm, then we will get you a home, Cala. Though before that, we must explain to you some rules about this place" she gestured for Cala to follow them, and would walk with such grace the dress she wore was not disturbed by the movement, making it seem as if she was floating through the air rather than truly walking. This way, they went to a small cafe, run by a truly giant woman with horns coming out of her head and breasts the size of Cala's head.
"Tvilling moo! And a friend. Come, come, take a seat " the massive woman exclaimed, gesturing to the seats and then waiting for the order.

"This, is my friend, King Uma. Ask her for any food you desire" Tvilling offered, and once that was done, set down to business. "Yen, is civility. It allows people to know what they can and can not have, but also allows people to have things without needing to take it by force. Such actions lead to a terrible disparity where the strongest have all the goods and the weakest starve. Yen is by no means a perfect system, but it is something that allows for society to flourish and stands against your things being taken simply because the taker is stronger than you"

Tvilling would explain the concept of currency in basic terms, and then the food would arrive, and she would carry on.
"Now. As for you specifically. You may stay here, but you must tell us if trouble will be following. If you have made an enemy of someone, or are a Fraccion of an Espada, or something of that nature. You are not to hunt Pluses, and if you need to, the Mayor will provide you with spiritual sustenance. As a refugee, you will be granted two months of free housing and food. These months are to help build you up and give you time to adjust to the people here and get your barings. After that, we will find you a job.

A Job, is basically something you do for someone, in exchange for the Yen that you need"

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Back to top Go down
Cala Paracer
Regular Member
Cala Paracer

Joined : 2019-11-09
Posts : 19
Karma : 1

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 1:43 pm


Cala gave a rather empty nod as they were told they would need some rules explained to them. Not because they did not believe or were against the idea. But because they couldn't really imagine all the rules the human world must have. Falling into step behind his new.... friend? Caretaker? Cala hardly had time to ponder this new relationship before they were greeted by the sight of a huge, bull-horned woman. Cala's mouth fell open slightly as they stared at this 'King Uma'. A soft "Wow...." leaving Cala's lips in a tiny gasp. Though Cala's brown furrowed in confusion for a moment as they thought to themselves. 'King? Shouldn't she be a Queen...?' Cala shrugged before glancing up at King Uma and shrinking back just a bit... uncomfortably before asking gently "Umm could I just... have some sushi please? Maybe some water?" Not at all trying to be rude Cala then scampered away to sit with Tvilling, feeling rather intimidated by Uma.

After sitting down with Yvilling Cala could not at all help but compare what she described to how things were in Hueco Mundo. The concept of someone stronger than you not just taking... things because they could sounded foreign to Cala. Though it was a relief to hear they wouldn't be trying to kill them, anyways. When Yvilling began to explain currency Cala had to ask a few question but picked upon the idea well enough. When Yvilling asks if Cala is followed by trouble or if they're under an Espada, to which Cala shakes their head. Everything Yvilling said seemed to be explained except for one thing, that very much confused Cala, who's entire existence revolved around all those around them scrouging and devouring one-another for power. Why would this mayor, their leader, willingly give power away? Cala swallows softly, taking another bite of sushi before asking softly "Ummm sus-sustenance? I don't understand. And umm... where could I get a... job?"

Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3504
Karma : 20
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


For her part, Tvilling got a small spread of rice and miso soup, and plucked at it gently while Cala took in the information or asked the questions. It was nice to have a person here that needed help, rather than one that needed a headbutt. And so she eventually got to the end of the bowl and the end of the session, except for one thing.

"Mmm. That is the hole in your gut. While Arrancars are much better suited to dealing with it than base level hollows, ignoring it too long will drive you mad, spiritually and physically. Sustenance is basically, that which sustains you. Physical food is one thing, but you can't live off it exclusively. Arrancar aren't wired that way. As for the job, that is what the two months are for. Look about the place, decide where suits you, what suits, you, where you want to be. And if you decide you don't want to work anywhere, you are cute enough for Arianda to add you to her growing harem. Though there are flaws with that plan. Namely she is very, handsy with people that she likes"

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Back to top Go down
Cala Paracer
Regular Member
Cala Paracer

Joined : 2019-11-09
Posts : 19
Karma : 1

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:56 am


Cala bit their lip as Tvilling explained to them... well... what Cala was already well aware of as an Arrancar. Though Cala supposed they simply hadn't been clear enough when they had asked what was meant by the mayor providing sustenance. As the only method Cala was aware of would be for the mayor to let Cala devour them but that didn't seem.... likely. Cala did give a brief nod when Tvilling mentioned looking around and trying to find a place that suited them though something about the prospect made something deep within Cala squirm uncomfortably. Something about finding a singular place to belong that made them.... itchy.

It was Tvilling's next choice of words that made Cala flush a deep, dusky red and look down. Though Cala didn't exactly know what a 'harem' was they were able to put two and two together from what Tvilling said. A bunch of people someone, in this case Ari, though was cute and like to touch a lot. Cala shivered but nodded softly in understanding. After a moment Cala raised their eyes back to the silver-crowned woman and gave a small smile, fumbling for words for a brief few seconds before finding their voice. "Thank you... Miss Tvilling. Umm.... is there anything I can do in return?" Cala might not have had Yen to offer, but from how they had come to understand transactions, deals and trades from their new friends you could always offer something else. Without waiting for a reply Cala continued a bit.... hesitantly. "It must be.... boring guarding the harbor all the time. Maybe we could go and play more games?" If nothing else Cala wasn't exactly looking forward to being alone again. Something about having others nearby feeling strangely... pleasant.

Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3504
Karma : 20
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:33 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


"There is nothing I need you to do, little Arrancar. Don't worry, and simply enjoy yourself today. As for guarding the harbour all the time, duty is it's own reward. My goal is to never need to act, and to sit forever in silent watch. Such a goal may seem impossible, but it is a desire none the less" Tvilling nodded her head softly and then stood from her chair, having finished the food. She gave Uma some money for the meal, and then looked back to Cala and shook her head softly.

"I have to ensure that this place runs smoothly and nobody takes advantage of the chaos. But Arianda is around, as is Uma, and a thousand other people who might accompany you if you wish it. Make friends, it is part of living here"

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]   Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv] Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to: