Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» After War Training
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Laskt

» Mistletoe
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Slayer

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyYesterday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report I_vote_lcapShinryu Hueco Mundo Report I_voting_barShinryu Hueco Mundo Report I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report I_vote_lcapShinryu Hueco Mundo Report I_voting_barShinryu Hueco Mundo Report I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131347 messages in 19939 subjects

Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report   Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 8:30 am

With Shinryu's return, a report on the infomation he learned in Hueco Mundo has been delivered and dished out to all the Shinigami.

5 years ago Hueco Mundo was ruled by Ashlei Clixx, who was mostly absent, and Rose Mischevang (her sister). Ashlei was a Throne in Shadow Fall and one of it's leaders while Rose led the Shadow Espada (technically/kinda) in Shadow Fall. At the time, Nagato Tengan was still an Infante in SF (which are kinda like the equivalents of Seireitei's Noble Houses in terms of authority and power). Years prior the strongest Arrancar alive had been Nagato Tengan, Zefonse Kaizme, and Ashlei Clixx; by this point Zefonse was gone and Ashlei was mostly afk, leaving a pretty significant void in their wake. Eventually Ashlei went AWOL entirely and Nagato moved up to become a Shadow Fall throne and leader of Hueco Mundo. However he was never one to share power, and left Shadow Fall. This resulted in the newer power of Rose Mischevang becoming the new SF head honcho in Hueco Mundo. Nagato ended up creating his own faction, the Hollow Empire, and basically became a bordering/competing nation in HM to Shadow Fall. The empire grew and grew and grew....then stopped. Nagato disappeared like Aang the Avatar, his faction split and became leaderless, and Shadow Fall/Rose remained unimpeded in Hueco Mundo for a solid 2 years. Not much occurred there during this time. Random people came and went, and the Shadow Espada became barren with basically only Rose at it's helm and nobody else around.
Back to top Go down

Shinryu Hueco Mundo Report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates :: Site News-
Jump to: