Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» After War Training
Call of the Damned EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Call of the Damned EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
Call of the Damned EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Laskt

» Mistletoe
Call of the Damned EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Slayer

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Call of the Damned EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Call of the Damned EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Call of the Damned EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Call of the Damned EmptyYesterday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Call of the Damned EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Call of the Damned EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
Call of the Damned I_vote_lcapCall of the Damned I_voting_barCall of the Damned I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Call of the Damned I_vote_lcapCall of the Damned I_voting_barCall of the Damned I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131347 messages in 19939 subjects

Call of the Damned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
basswalker
Veteran Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Call of the Damned Left_bar_bleue0/0Call of the Damned Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Call of the Damned Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Call of the Damned   Call of the Damned EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 11:02 am

Call of the Damned QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Reina Arácnida
» Link To Character: Link

» Upgrading:
    » Llamada de los Condenados: As a Hollow, Reina possesses the ability to instinctively command the lesser members of her species. At her current level of power, she may control Lesser Hollow at tier 4 and Gillian at tier 3. Beginning at tier 2-5, she may control four Lesser Hollow at a time, increasing by two for every sub-tier increase until capping with 20 at tier 1-2. As dominating a Gillian poses more of a challenge, each individual is worth two Lesser Hollow, for the purpose of tracking the number of Hollow she has enthralled.

Should an enthralled Hollow escape her control or be willingly released, it will either rampage in an attempt to satisfy its hunger, attack Reina in retribution for its domination, or flee back to the safety of Hueco Mundo. This ability can only enthrall the weak-willed, and thus, cannot dominate another player's character.

» Why: I was holding off on the power until Reina reached tier 2. She was unexpectedly approved with that, so here we are.

» Extra: This some real OG supervillain shit here, folks. Talkin' mooks!

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Call of the Damned Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Call of the Damned Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Call of the Damned Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Call of the Damned   Call of the Damned EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 am

[mod]approved[/mod]

Call of the Damned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: