Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» After War Training
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Laskt

» Mistletoe
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Slayer

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyYesterday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] I_vote_lcapCigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] I_voting_barCigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] I_vote_lcapCigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] I_voting_barCigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131347 messages in 19939 subjects

Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laskt
Seasoned Member
Laskt

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] Left_bar_bleue0/0Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F]   Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 9:31 pm

THE HOLLOW TEMPLATE

Enter The Hollow
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Cigarra
» Age: 150
» Gender: Appears Male
» Race: Gillian

» Association: N/A

Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] IndividualGillian

Cigarra is very much a standard Gillian class Hollow, with a long black cloak completely covering him wit the exception of the white mask that covers his face. Instead of the long nose and circular eye Hollows of a normal Gillian, Cigarra's mask consists of four vertical slits that are evenly spaced across the mask, the far left and right serving as openings through which to see through. In addition, Cigarra is a bit taller and bulkier than your average Gillian, a sign of his imminent evolution.

II. Personality

As Cigarra is still a Gillian-class Hollow, he is not yet fully intelligent like those of higher calibers of Holllow are. However, there are still a few distinctive aspects of his personality that differentiate him from other Gillians.

Cigarra is extremely methodical and patient for a Hollow of his level, preferring to hunt using a combination of his Sentido Sísmico technique and a powerful cero blast to snipe opponents from a long distance, only moving in to feast when they are fully dead. One can perhaps even call him rather lazy in this regard, perhaps an echo of the man he once was.

In addition to this, Cigarra is noticeably more intelligent than your garden-variety Gillian. While he is still a Gillian, and therefore limited in his ability to reason, Cigarra is able to set traps and under the basics of strategy to better hunt his targets.

III. History

Life of a wastrel:

The cunning one:

IV. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Vibración Cero - A cero combined with Cigarra's vibration manipulation. Before firing the cero, Cigarra uses his powers to give it a powerful vibrational wavelength, allowing it to "vibrate" through opposing defenses and give it some degree of armor piercing so to speak. When the opponent is at the same tier as Cigarra, this attack bypasses 30% of the target or ability’s defenses. When the opponent is one tier above or below, this increase or decreases by 10% respectively. When the opponent is two tiers above or below, it increase or decreases by 20% respectively.

V. Powers

Vibration Control -Cigarra is able to create and manipulate vibrations for a variety of purposes, from support-centered abilities to offensive firepower. Projected vibrations work best when transmitted through a solid or liquid medium (I.E. through touching brick or a body of water), although they can also work when projected through thin air, although their potency is lessened.

» Sentido Sísmico - Cigarro's most often used facet of his powers. The Hollow is able to pick up on minute vibrations through physical contact with a solid substance, and is able to extrapolate a three-dimensional map of his surroundings, even of things he cannot see. For instance, if someone was hiding inside a house and Cigarra activated this ability, he would be able to pick up on their vibrations and locate them. This ability initiallly has a range of 50 feet, with an additional 50 foot increase with every sub-tier (4-3 to 4-2) increase.

VI. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your hollow has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

VII. Skill Sheet

General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Hollow Skills

• Acid Skill: Beginner
  • Garganta : Beginner
  • Cero/Bala: Adept
  • Regeneration: Beginner

Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

END OF THE POST

Last edited by Laskt on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F]   Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F] EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 1:45 pm

[mod]
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in[X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Hazard Rankings
  • [b]Power: E
  • Influence: F
  • Resources: F

Comments/Notes: My only commentary gets a bit complicated. His vibrations would pass through different objects differently. Ultra-dense objects like Vastanium and Auricalcum would nuter his mapping capabilites. As would fine objects like sand. reiatsu-enhanced materials would also, and possibly even stop it entirely based on the tier difference.
Tier: 4-5
Hazard Rating:F[/mod]
Back to top Go down

Cigarra [Approved, 4-5] [Hazard Rating F]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Accepted Applications :: Approved Arrancar & Hollow :: Approved Hollow-
Jump to: