Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» After War Training
Hayden Cemplus EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Hayden Cemplus EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
Hayden Cemplus EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Laskt

» Mistletoe
Hayden Cemplus EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Slayer

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Hayden Cemplus EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Hayden Cemplus EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Hayden Cemplus EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Hayden Cemplus EmptyYesterday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Hayden Cemplus EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Hayden Cemplus EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
Hayden Cemplus I_vote_lcapHayden Cemplus I_voting_barHayden Cemplus I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131347 messages in 19939 subjects

Hayden Cemplus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arxfiend
Arxfiend

Hayden Cemplus Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hayden Cemplus   Hayden Cemplus EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:50 pm

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

The Guardian

I. Basic Information

» Name: Hayden Cemplus
» Age: 200
» Gender: Male

» Association:

» Appearance Written: He stands at approximately 6 feet tall, and his build is of an average proportion for his height. His body is rather toned, however, each muscle constantly appearing to be slightly flexed, although that not being the case. His facial structure is Germanic, featuring a strong jawline on an oval structure. His nose isn’t more pronounced than average and typical for Germanic, and his lips are slightly thinned. His darker brown hair is fairly short, not over 2 inches anywhere, and fashionably unkempt. His chocolate-colored eyes are an almond shape, with longer eyelashes, and with moderate eyebrows. His hands are slightly longer than average, and slightly more slender. Overall, he isn’t abnormally attractive or handsome, but does have that average charm to him

» Appearance Image: [Put an image of your character here if you have one]

I. Personality

» Personality: Hayden is headstrong, focused, and fairly disconnected from people. He's confident in his abilities to their extent, but not much further. Because of this, he tends to avoid fighting opponents much stronger than him, accepting his chances of defeat under more wide gaps in skill and power. When he does get involved, he keeps himself in front of his allies as much as he can out of a desire to protect, feeling personally responsible for people's safety if he can protect them. However, he is generally emotionally distant out of social anxiety, preferring to keep to himself as much as possible. He simply has a hard time connecting with people. He doesn't have any hatred towards hollows, arrancar, or other kinds as a whole, knowing that they are likely just stuck as their kind due to circumstances However, he does have a strong distaste for the residents of hell as most would. Aside from those traits, he is otherwise a fairly run-of-the mill man.

I. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Please try to describe their human life (if they had one), life as a Shinigami and what they are doing now.]

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your Shinigami has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.]

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Praetorius

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Praetorius takes two forms. He is either a large stone obelisk, made from a material that looks like marble, unmoving and with a more booming voice that echoes throughout the spirit world. Or, he is wearing armor like a Greek hopolite, colored black. He wields a gladius sword, and a large coffin-shield. The physical build changes, and when the helmet is removed, the face and hair are whatever he want himself to be. His voice is always the same as when he is a monolith while the helmet is on, but when the helmet is removed, he can sound, again, like whoever he wants.

» Inner World: The inner world is an large forest, trees the size of skyscrapers, with a canopy that only lets enough light through to be dimly lit on the ground. Tall, imposing, the trees seem to be indestructible, the bark rough and sharp enough to cut. The space between trees is only about 6 meters. give or take a couple in some spots. The green grass on the ground runs partially up the trunks of the trees by a few feet, and in contrast to the bark, is gentle, almost relaxing to touch.

» Zanpakutô Appearance: The blade is a single-edge damascus steel straight blade approximately 1 meter long. The handle adds another 15.2cm in length. The sheath fits the blade and is 3cm longer, and flushes perfectly with the handle. The handle and sheath are constructed out of birch wood, giving them a light color. Their cross section is 4.8 cm in length, and 2.8 cm in width, with an uneven fillet that leads to an almost oval shape, with about about 0.8 cm flat on the front and back and 1.8 cm flat on the side

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: The sword has increased durability, increasing the upwards tier range in which it can take a hit from (2 full tiers, and 3 sub-tiers up. However, he can not defend against 0-X until he reaches at least 2-1). However, it does not provide any other bonuses to Alcibiades, so he must rely on his own strength and speed to properly block

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Defend, Praetorius

» Shikai Appearance: A shield of black metal with cyan design on it, picture to come

» Shikai Abilities: The shield itself is completely indestructible. While kinetic energy is slightly dispersed along the surface of the shield (about 30% efficiency), other energy (thermal aside) is dispersed along the surface perfectly (though any kinetic energy received alongside it remains), splaying out enough so it is protecting him and anything almost directly behind him (farther away behind him, the more clearance there is). However, it provides no bonuses to Hayden himself aside what typically would come with shikai. While the shield is indestructible, he is not, so if a blow is landed and delivers enough kinetic energy through the shield that his arms are not capable of handling, he will be injured accordingly. Not only that, he is restricted from using kido, and if he tries to attack someone, with or without the shield, while in shikai it shatters and reverts into its sealed form, the blade in three pieces, leaving him without a truly functioning zanpakuto until he gets it repaired, and he takes a greater (about three times) injury to the one he dealt. He must also go into a meditative state for a full day after its repair to commune with Praetorius, either fighting or talking with his spirit to atone for misusing him, before he can use his shikai again, or even to utilize the enhanced durability, the sword but a plain shikomizu until the meditation is completed.

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai

» Bankai Appearance: A black version of his sealed sword, with the cyan metal covering over the possible breaking points for his blade when he misuses his shikai, along with the shield from his shikai. There is also a black plate on his right forearm and a matching elbow guard, and plating on the front and back of his lower legs

» Bankai Abilities: They again have enhanced durability, like the sealed state, giving up indestructibility for the ability to attack. They maintain the ability to block energy, and instead absorb kinetic energy at a 20% efficiency. The kinetic energy stored can be release from the elbow, black edge of the sword, and backs of the leg armor to propel him in an aimed direction and increase the force behind his blows. The bankai itself has no range capabilities, so he must throw himself at the opponent to do anything.

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikokai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikokai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]

» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF THE POST

Back to top Go down

Hayden Cemplus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: