Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Left_bar_bleue0/0From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Empty From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Minatumi Harbour. An island open to all. Yet, it has its rules and regulations to keep the peace and such. Such rules do keep out unwanted visitors: criminals, dangerous Hollows, and pompous assholes for example. However, even the day to day regular resident of the Harbour can become somewhat too rowdy and disturb the peace. Of course this mostly occurs around the more shady locations such as the many bars, inns, taverns, and alleyways. Though, nothing is allowed to occur without consequence. The Mayor, Ulv Auber, has her eyes and ears everywhere, and she is surely one to protect the home she has created for many with her life and uphold the peace since many do visit to escape from the troubles of the outside world.

At one of the many bars on the island, trouble had stirred, but it was quickly quelled by an individual who has made the Harbour her home. With a mighty whack of the bar’s doors swinging open against the outside walls, a man is soon seen flying from the establishment onto his disheveled face eating whatever muck the ground has for him. Stepping out soon after before the door could close hiding the patrons to continue their night in peace, Elyss finds herself looking down at the man folding her arms and holding a stony gaze with nothing but annoyed contempt written all over her face. This evening was one of many evenings where she found herself away from Ulv’s mansion to enjoy the oncoming night on her lonesome. Much like other times, she traveled around aimlessly wandering for nothing at all until stumbling into a place that seemed decent enough. Well, decent enough until someone decided to cause trouble, and Elyss being who she is, quickly dealt with the issue with cold efficiency.

“Always someone being stupid.” She muttered under her breath as the man groggily stood up throwing a glare her way which she returned daring the individual to try her. Many know of the redheaded woman that lives in the mansion with their mayor. Many know of her temper as well from her daily outings and situations where her patience is strained. The man is smart despite his drunken mind to just grumble to himself and walk off unsteadily to who knows where. Though, the damage has been done, and Elyss has lost her feel for the night, so with an exhausted sigh, she turns from the bar and makes her way without hurry back to the mansion.

She’ll not hurry her way home. The cool air feels nice against her pale arms, and the sky has a stellar about it as the sun sets, giving way to the oncoming night. Her onyx eyes are easily stolen from looking forward to gaze upwards with slight giddiness. She can still remember so many events in her mind as if they happened yesterday. Almost dying so many times in such a short amount of time really causes one to notice their surroundings more and appreciate the little things. Elyss knows she’s been missing out on much when she was that cruel angry woman that Ulv had saved from that alleyway all the way back in Rukongai. It’s hard to believe she’s progressed so much, but she has a long path ahead of her.

With a deep sigh, she continues on her way to the mansion; her mind moving away from the past and to the future. So much that needs to be done, and who knows how much time she has left to make something of herself? It’s best to keep moving forward, and that’s what she is doing; moving forward to home and hopefully to a calm environment. Ulv has a habit of being spontaneous, and Elyss can only imagine what awaits her once she reaches those large doors.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Left_bar_bleue16000/1From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Empty Re: From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:59 pm

From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} YRtYvEZ

Alex

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

Well, Alex hadn't really been around Minatumi for awhile. You know, again. Not that it was too surprising anymore, when you had a girlfriend to spend time with and take care of, it sorta got difficult to just head halfway around the world to...you know, throw rocks or whatever. But he did need to train if he wanted to get any stronger, and he needed to get stronger if he was gonna keep Nel safe.

So now, here he was, the same old same old of Minatumi Harbor. He didn't mind it, of course, it was a cute little place with a good atmosphere. Almost reminded him of growing up, though...that wasn't a 100% good thing. Still, nice place, good food too. These Japanese really had great fucking snacks. Stepping away from one of the many stalls along the street, meat bun in hand, he paused only briefly as he saw a girl he was like, 80% sure he'd seen before.

"Yo, girly. You're that one chick Ulv was messing around with, right?"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Left_bar_bleue0/0From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Empty Re: From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:00 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Yo girly? She’s just gonna ignore that wasn’t directed at her. Well, fail at pretending noticing that she was the only girl actually in the vicinity somehow, and that voice sounded like it was coming her way. There was something familiar about it; an irritating sensation that ran down her spine. The fact Ulv was brought up was just icing on the cake. With a sigh, Elyss turned her head wondering just who was referring to her in such an irritating fashion.

“Oh… It’s you… Whoever you are…”

She can’t misplace that red haired massive man from before at that one event that Ulv had about throwing logs. Elyss also remembers what Ulv did to her, and that just ruins the calm mood the redhead is in somewhat. How annoying to be referred to as ‘the girl Ulv messed with’. She’s more than just that! Right? Right?!

“Before you say something else, the name is Elyss.” She calls out moving her eyes to the meat bun in his hand and huffs. “And, let’s refrain from calling me the girl that Ulv messed with it, okay? Okay. Great.” After that, she sighs and rubs the back of her head remembering how she approached the man accusing him of being one of Ulv’s playthings. Karma, yeah?

“What brings you… here?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Last edited by Siegharty on Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Left_bar_bleue16000/1From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex} Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:41 pm

Alex

"Elyss?"

Alex paused at hearing her name, mulling it over for a few seconds. It seemed like he was almost conflicted about it, and indeed after taking another bite of the meat bun (fuckin delicious as always by the way), he spoke with a lighthearted tone.

"You sure? You don't really look like an Elyss. You're like...a Blake, or a Parker, or a Taylor. I'm Alex, by the way."

He said it all so casually, a small smile on his face as he continued to enjoy his little snack. It was warm, which was pretty nice considering it got real cold during these Japanese winters. That was one of the things he had to say he wasn't too crazy about when it came to this place, it got real fuckin cold.

"As for why I'm here, I've been slackin' on my training more than a little bit. Gotta get back into it."

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:33 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Elyss. Yes, Elyss. That’s her name. Though, she can agree it is cute. Maybe she was never meant to be this tough edgy girl. Maybe her parents wanted her to be a nice beautiful young woman in society. Instead, everyone got this, and Elyss can’t change that. Still, it peeves her that this man decided to say such things out loud.

His smile is met with a little disapproving scowl as her eyes roll. “I’m just… Training?” Mmm… Ulv? She wonders a bit. After Ulv made a fool of her, she didn’t really pay much attention to anything else. Elyss knows Ulv has taught quite a few and guided many. Alex is probably one of Ulv’s. That makes sense. Connects dots in a more wholesome manner. Though, thinking wholesome when it comes to Ulv feels wrong.

“Well, Alex. The name is Elyss, and I’m guessing you’re here for Ulv. No doubt she knows you’re here, but I guess you’ll be heading to her home soon, yeah? If so, you can accompany me there.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Alex

"Yeah, me n' Ulv have some work to do, I think. Got a girl I need to keep safe, only trouble's she could still probably kick my ass without breakin' a sweat."

Laughing at that thought, Alex finished off the meat bun and began to walk, figuring Elyss would follow after him. There was obvious pride in his voice as he talked about Nel, his smile growing a great deal. He looked happier than he probably ever had in his life, and there was a degree of relaxation to his stride that was almost alien considering his usual demeanor.

"So what, you been trying to get stronger too? I can respect that. Well, maybe. Guess it depends on the reason. You got somethin' you want out of life?"

It was hard to say how or why Alex had shifted his focus to this particular topic of conversation. Of course, in truth there was no reason. He didn't need one. It just sounded like a conversation he wanted to have, so he was having it.

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

So, guess she was somewhat right claiming him as someone close to Ulv. Though, she doesn’t know their relationship. It couldn’t be anything romantic. His demeanor shifted at the mention of this girl. It reminded Elyss of romance stories she read so long ago; how descriptive the author became when he mentioned the passion between two individuals. Elyss doubts she’ll ever see this man as happy as he is right now mentioning a woman who is stronger than him. A reason to grow in strength for sure; protecting that one closest to your heart. Elyss understands, yet it is also rather foreign to her. Her mind jumps to two individuals; the ones who made her life worthwhile for so long until Ulv appeared to her in that alleyway that strange night.

However, she is caught off guard by Alex’s question. Stronger… Stronger… She is working rather restlessly to grow in strength, but not many have asked why. None have really questioned why growing stronger is so important to her. Right here, right now though. It was asked so smoothly, so directly and randomly that she felt herself lost for a moment. Such a thing seemed more a… deep philosophical subject than a way to kill the time as they both walked towards their teacher.

“...To… um… I just… want to make the world a better place, but before I can do that, I have to become stronger. Right now, I’m not much. I’m just a woman with issues; a lot of issues. Yet, I look at Ulv and feel… like I can be something; something more than what I am. Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted to help people. Everyone around me was so sad, lost, given up on life… I just wanted them to be happier even if it costs me a bit of my own joy, but it felt worth it, you know? It was just… It just felt like the right thing to do, but as I’ve walked around experiencing more outside my tiny bubble, I’ve seen so many strong powerful people, and I thought… What’s the point of me? I’m insignificant to them. They can do much more than me, and I’ll just end up getting in the way. So, I told myself, I’ll get strong enough to actually be useful to someone.”

She fell quiet after that feeling rather… embarrassed of her words. Did she sound too sentimental? Too stupid? It felt right, but she wonders just how Alex would receive it. Her gaze moves to him hoping for a positive response as they walked. Man. It feels rather… vacant all of a sudden.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:31 am

Alex

Honestly, none of what he heard from Elyss had really been what Alex was expecting. Not that he was really sure what he'd been expecting, to be fair. But he'd heard talk like that before from a lot of people. Abalia talked like that, even Nel seemed inclined toward it. Alex...hadn't ever really felt that way. But he wasn't stupid, he knew that was a good way to live. So he nodded to himself, reached over, and patted her reassuringly on the head. It wasn't condescending, though in any other situation it might have seemed it. It was just a genuine gesture.

"That's a good answer. I like that. You've got purpose, you've got guts. Me, I didn't find that for a long time. You oughta hold onto that with everything you've got, so much you'd kill anyone who'd try and take it from ya."

He smiled a little wider then, giving her a thumbs up as he stopped to face her. She was alright. Sure, Alex wasn't much more than she was, but that wasn't gonna stop him from doing anything. He'd do what he could for her, whatever it was. She reminded him...ah, man. She reminded him of Lydia, just a little.

"You got this, Elyss."

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:29 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Of course she’s not the only one with these ideals. She knows that. Ulv is much the same in ways but with many differences. In fact, a lot of people Elyss have met has supported her desire to protect others. Maybe that is why she has so much support despite everything she is.

Elyss flinched when Alex decided to pet her. Well, that sort of peeved her a bit considering she disliked her height disadvantage against many and didn’t care much for such things. Alex’s hand felt a bit rough on her head too, yet, she didn’t mention anything and simply pursed her lips allowing the man his time seeing how he’s doing this in a more supportive manner than anything to taunt her. After a few seconds of it however, she lightly swats at his hand and starts to move past him.

“W-Well… Alright. I’ll hold onto my ideals. As if I was ever going to let them go. Anyone who gets in my way will get a fist right in their mouth… Even you.”

Damn this man. He’s being far too genuine. His smile seemed to grow just a tad bit more than it was, and Elyss felt it contimate her and couldn’t help but return it with a small grin before continuing on her way down the street. Tch. Is this how it felt? If the redhead female saw Ulv as a mother figure, then, that makes Alex… an older sibling. Yeah. This felt similar to when Ulv encourages her but more… more nice. It’s so simple, yet highly effective. Kindred students under one highly lewd teacher.

“Ridiculous…” She mutters under her breath looking up at the sky while walking fighting back the warmness sprouting on her cheeks.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:58 am

Alex

Laughing as his hand was swatted away, Alex simply began to walk along with Elyss once more. It wasn't hard to tell there was a lot she didn't show, probably all boiling just beneath the surface. But considering his own circumstances, he wasn't in much position to pry. He knew how it was, and he wasn't gonna force the conversation just for the sake of some attempt at sappy bullshit.

"That's what I like to hear. You'll run into some trouble like that, I know I sure as shit have. But taking a beating or two's not the worst thing in the world. Some people'd say what's most important is to learn from it, and I'd say that's definitely up there. But... Not quite top of the list."

Alex lit a cigarette for himself then, and, in an act he had quite literally never done before, offered the box to Elyss if she so desired one. Whether she did or not, he lit his own, taking a long pull before gazing up at the sky himself.

"What matters most is you come back and tell whoever beat you down, 'Hey, fuck you, I'm still here.' Even if that means you get beat down again. Because nothin' in this world matters more than stickin' to who you are. Never let anyone just walk all over you, Elyss. Not that you seem like the type who would in the first place."

At this point, Alex was just giving her life advice, but that wasn't something he really ever did. He'd never particularly met someone he actually wanted to help along, either because he just didn't care, or they were so much stronger than him that no advice could matter. So this...it was nice.

Coding in Template By:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum