Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» After War Training
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Laskt

» Mistletoe
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Slayer

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyYesterday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) I_vote_lcapThe Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) I_voting_barThe Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) I_vote_lcapThe Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) I_voting_barThe Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131347 messages in 19939 subjects

The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyron
Starter Member
Valkyron

The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia)   The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:40 pm

THE RED-EYED SAGE

Enter Nicoletta

フロストファイアセージ

The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia) 6EdIfMt

Three months. That was how much time had passed since Nicoletta left Beijing. Since then, she had returned to Berlin. But unlike when she had left, she had some things to contemplate. The madness wavelength had very much been just trying to get to her, but it had brought up a good point..she claimed that she was the strong kind of person..but she walked around with one eye, like a coward..like her father, with his insistence that a Quincy should only use a bow. It was the cause of many sleepless nights in the first few weeks of being back home. By the end of the first month, she had finally decided. She would look into getting a new eye.

But it would be done on her own terms. As such, she started looking into the more..supernatural versions of an eye transplant. And eventually, she found herself where she was now. Looking in the mirror of her bathroom, two months later. She almost didn't recognize herself. Sure, the fact that she had both eyes again was one big change. But what was bigger was..well..her hair. None of it was red anymore. It was all pitch black. She supposed she couldn't complain. The service was rather cheap, given that it was given by a human with a bit of power over the body itself. He had given her an eye exam, a shot of anesthesia..and the next thing she knew, she was staring at the ceiling of his office..both eyes in her head.

He had explained that it was likely that she'd experience some kind of side effect. But she hadn't expected the side effect to be changing the color of her hair. Still, she sighed and ran some hot water into the sink, cupping her hands beneath the stream of running water before leaning down towards the bowl of the sink and bringing it up to her face, rubbing a bit after the fact.

She looked like this now. She would have to get used to it. With that in mind, she looked herself over. She didn't have work today, thankfully. So she had gotten dressed in a manner that would protect somewhat from the cold. Black jeans, a fairly thick, but plain shirt..and a little extra something she had bought recently. A nice bomber jacket, styled with black and red leather. She shrugged it on and patted herself down. Keys to the house? Check. Rings on? Check and double check. Wallet? Yep. She had everything. With that in mind, she finally set out into the snowy streets of Berlin. But still..as she wandered through the streets of her hometown..something felt..off. She remembered everything the voices had said as she activated her vollstandig.

Was she really mad? She knew she could handle what few corpses were left..but was her assumption just something the madness itself had fueled on? No. If it had been, she wouldn't have noticed the little things. Those feathers. And she would have remained, freezing and burning the corpses time and time again until she was out of energy.

She shook her head a bit as she continued to wander, pulling her hands out of the pockets of her jacket and smacking her cheeks a bit. Come on Nico, get yourself together. Everything is fine.. She thought. However, before she could really pep talk herself up much more, she felt something..off. She couldn't quite place it..but something was different than normal..

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down

The Witch and The Sage (Sylvia)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Europe-
Jump to: