Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Empty The Consequence of Power [Arianda]

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:25 am

The Consequence of Power [Arianda] LT5vPYw

The sky so blue...

Clouds, puffy and white, all around her...

From up here, she could see all of the world.

From up here, she could...

Fall.

And fall...

Down into the waiting hands. Towards the hungry mouths. Towards the cacophony below, and into the waiting grasp of death.

Her screams echoed off the walls of a strange room. Her exposed skin, covered in a cold sweat, stuck to the blanket and sheets of a strange bed. Her voice was hoarse and dry, and her hair a matted mess around her distorted face.

Sylvia didn't realize for several seconds that it had just been a dream; another dream to remind her of the horrors of life. A nightmare she couldn't quite shake, like she could the sleep from her bloodshot eyes.

Her screams did stop, just like always, but it wasn't with the realization that she'd awoken in a hotel room she didn't remember coming to. This wasn't her private room at the Stadt des Lichts, either. She didn't know where she was, and for all the events of Beijing that were slowly coming back to her, she couldn't sense anything beyond the walls of the room.

She moved slowly, for her body ached and fought against her every attempt to rise from the bed. Eventually, she'd managed to remove the heavy comforter from atop her, and was reminded of what she'd done:

She wore only the spandex tank top and bottoms she'd had underneath her himmlische anzug. Her body was covered from head to toe in scars that were still trying to heal, and bruises of muscle pushed to its limits during the fight. Her leiden hant was gone, and likely lost amidst the chaos of the battleground. Her darting eyes found only the equipment she'd worn on one wrist sitting on the nightstand to her side.

She could feel nothing from them. Her attempt to drew them to her with her puppeteer's strings failed.

She had lost her powers.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Empty Re: The Consequence of Power [Arianda]

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Things had recently been quite... crazy. A madness infused zombie invasion in Beijing, defending the last bastion of Beijing, and even meeting quite the cute girl. Well, Ari did a little bit more than that. After she had seemed to have lost her powers quite suddenly, Ari had taken Sylvia, and Yoriko, out of that situation; not wanting to have Henrex lose his daughter nor did she wish to leave Sylvia to a sticky fate. So, she had taken Yoriko home, assuming everything didn't get complicated as hell, and then the demon took Sylvia to her home in Minatumi; where she would be a whole lot safer than some random, local, hotel. However, there was something Arianda had noticed when she was carrying the woman to her home; covered in her cloak due to the sudden disappearance of her clothing.

Arianda had noticed that Sylvia's spiritual energy had all but faded after her letz stil; although Ari had no idea what it was. She was not terribly well versed on Quincy. However, whatever that skill was, it had seemingly drained Sylvia of everything she had; physical and spiritual. Albeit, her vitals did seem fine despite everything else. All Ari could do was care for the woman. And that's what she did. Of course, you can't exactly feed an unconscious person, so, she was doing her best to make sure Sylvia didn't feel like she was starving when she woke up. Even then, there's only so much Ari can do until Sylvia wakes up. Frankly, she didn't expect to hear a scream.

Much like lightning, as soon as Sylvia screamed, Arianda was in the doorway; quietly observing. She was sure the woman had noticed her, in some way, but she simply waited for a few moments before disappearing. However, she was back in a few moments, letting Sylvia have those few moments to herself while Ari put together a tray of food; which she placed on the girl's bed side table. Speaking of, the room she was in was, in fact, Ari's own room. However, it wasn't overly gaudy or anything; it was actually quite simple. Albeit, if she saw the walk in closet Sylvia may think differently of Ari being "simple"; or as simple as demons can be.

A familiar face may, or may not, be comforting in a time like this, but, Arianda gave the woman a smile before gently sitting next to Sylvia on the bed; surveying the woman. However, her gaze wasn't focused on her more intimate areas. No, she was focusing on the scars and bruises that dotted and marked Sylvia's otherwise beautiful form; although, the scars had their own beauty to them. In a way. Gently, Arianda touched Sylvia's shoulder, and the residual pain from healing wounds, scars, and bruises would fade to a lesser extent. It was like taking a very low dose of a pain killer without the side effects. Arianda smiled at Sylvia again before she let out a soft sigh and studied her eyes. Ari could tell, now without certainty, the woman's spiritual energy was so drastically reduced that she probably couldn't use a single power. So, instead of staring without speaking, Ari decided to at least fix the latter.

"I'm glad you're awake, Sylvia... I brought some food, if you're up to eating. But... Is there anything else you need? As long as it is something I can do, I suppose~ But, just ask, alright~?"

Ari gave Sylvia another warm, caring, smiling before the demon gently gave her shoulder a pat before moving the tray to rest above her legs; sitting on the bed thanks to the legs the tray had under it. Arianda hummed softly as she gently adjusted the tray before standing and humming softly.

"Also... you've been out for a week, Sylvia... I really am glad you've woken up finally."

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:41 am

She breathed deeply and sank into thought over what had happened before her memories failed her. The horde of undead had ravaged Beijing, and she'd arrived to offer her assistance. Several supposed members of the Gotei were there, as well. A demon...

The fight had gotten out of hand, or dragged on too long for comfort.

The quincy's expression fell somber, and she gingerly felt the exposed skin of her right arm. It'd been years since she'd used that power, yet she knew this feeling all too well: utter and inescapable emptiness. Cold. Blindness to the world around her.

A soft sigh brushed passed her lips, just as the sound of footsteps took her attention away and towards the door. It took her a few moments to recognize the demon who had fought alongside her. It didn't take nearly so long to recognize the tantalizing smell of food, however.

The barest feeling of a touch upon her shoulder sent the blonde reeling with a cry of shock, and she wound up prone on the bed and tangled in the sheets before she'd realized what she'd done. Slowly, she untangled herself, and gave the demon an apologetic look without daring to get closer. This feeling of... vulnerability... She didn't like it any more than the last time.

"D-Danke," Sylvia uttered with her raspy voice before reaching for what she assumed was a glass of milk. She took a small sip at first, then practically chugged half the glass in glee and need for something to sate her sudden realization of thirst and hunger.

Gradually, she righted herself and took a seat in the middle of the bed, with her legs drawn in in a way that could only be described as proper. She couldn't bring herself to let the table trap her, but... She could still be polite.

"Ja," she commented on the demon's admission that it'd been a week since Beijing. Her voice was low, and gave away little emotion aside from her ongoing attempts to piece together the events leading up to now. "I'd nefer used Wetterhexe vith Blut Arterie... Zat makes zense." She paused to take another sip of milk.

"Are ze beople alright?" Her voice, now, however, had picked up in the hope of good news.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Consequence of Power [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Arianda had not expected to meet someone who was so... well, didn't want to be touched by anyone. Frankly, Sylvia scared Ari a little bit when she cried out and then was tangled into the bed; attempting to help the woman while also giving her own apologetic look to Sylvia. She would never have guessed given she carried the woman when she was still semi-conscious, and completely out, without an issue. Clearly, it was a problem she only had when conscious; something that had to do with her past. But, it was something Ari had to be careful of. She was a very physical person, where her words did not come in handy, she resorted to hugs or kisses; that kinda thing. But with Sylvia? Well, she would have to do her best to work with words until Sylvia could get hugged by Ari and react well.

"S-Sorry, I had no idea... I'll try not to get all touchy okay? I'm normally a hugger, so, I'm sorry if I just hug you or something without any warning; but I really do mean no harm."

Arianda gave Sylvia a well meaning smile before letting the woman eat; with Ari standing up to manage things around the room. She opened up a door, walking into it before poking her head out and looking towards Sylvia. She hummed for a few moments before moving back in. Eventually, Arianda walked out of what appeared to be a closet; an armful of clothes in tow. The demon gently placed them on a nearby chair; giving Sylvia a soft smile before she heard the woman's voice. It was so... soft. Arianda couldn't get much emotion from her voice, but, just judging by how she reacted earlier, and how weak she seemed to be; Ari can only imagine she was not feeling great.

"The people are alright, Sylvia. It just scared the shit out of me when you suddenly dropped like a rock from the sky... I'm just glad I'm fast enough otherwise you would've been in worse shape than you are now. Despite any conditions now, I am glad you are alright. After all, without you, I would have gone mad too; and I'm thankful for you help~"

Arianda gave that smile once more. It must have been something Ari worked on, because it always was a nice, warm, smile. Soon, however, Arianda moved over towards Sylvia again, snapping her fingers as any sweat, and general bodily fluids, disappeared from Sylvia and the bed; albeit Sylvia still hadn't bathed in a week. Arianda could make her smell nice, but a good bath or shower could work wonders on someone. After all, it is very likely 'instaclean' was not in Ari's spell book. So, she took a seat on the bed; leaning up against the headboard as she studied Sylvia briefly. Arianda really did have a slight twang of guilt from her current situation. If Ari hadn't held back until it was necessary; it was very likely Sylvia may have not ended up like this. However, she could not dwell on what could have been; dwelling on the now, on helping Sylvia and doing her utmost not to do anything weird to the sexy, nearly naked, Quincy before her. It would be quite the task.

"Also, if you wish to bathe or shower, just tell me. I can always help you over to the bathroom and provide my aid there as well. Just, tell me whenever you feel ready; but, please, eat up first~"

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:01 am

The weight of the world around her, and of the fear and worry she'd had over the fate of everyone in Beijing, seemed to melt away for a moment. The citizens were safe. What she'd done... Everything she had done had been for the best, and that truly lifted her spirits. A weak grin spread across the quincy's face.

After a few moments of silence, and several more sips of her glass, she giggled quietly, "I really did fly, zen." She giggled again, and fell silent while the demon wandered off into another room. While her supposed savior was gone, Sylvia helped herself to bites off the plate that had been brought in: mostly fruits, but nobody could resist a well-made strip of bacon.

She had to stop herself from gorging, lest her already upset stomach disagree with her further. She had been through this before, after all.

"Ein shover vould be... good." She hesitated, due to the feel of whatever the demon had done to her. Whatever it was, she felt clean, but at the same time, didn't. Either way, the thought of a warm shower, and maybe then a hot bath after, did entice her.

Slowly, she set the glass onto the small table that the demon had brought in, and crawled her way to the edge of the bed. She had never been one to wait on others to do things for her, and powers or no, that wasn't about to change. Her legs felt especially weak, probably given her excessive use of hirenkyaku on top of everything else, so she was slow to get her feet to the floor.

Once there at the edge of the bed, however, Sylvia lifted herself up with some difficulty, and breathed while her jelly-like legs fought to keep herself upright. Unfortunately, they proved not to be up to the task, and she fell back onto her back on the bed.

Several choice curses followed in German.

"I hate to azk, put... Could vu..." Her cheeks had tinged a light pink by the time she'd lifted herself up again to sit. "Could vu run zee shover? I'll pe zere in ein moment."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:16 pm

Sylvia really was quite the charming woman. Even when she was tired beyond believe, her smile, that small, weak, grin; it could still be beautiful in an odd way. However, Arianda had to shelve such thoughts. Her intent wasn't to lewd Sylvia, hopefully, it truly was to help her. That would be a task of it's own difficulty depending on how things went this night. Especially if Sylvia's weakness required Ari's help in multiple ways.

Arianda gave Sylvia a big grin when the woman chuckled, nodding when she asked a possibly rhetorical question. Indeed, she did fly. It was quite the spectacle. Indeed, Ari could "fly" as well; but it was more like floating than anything else. Indeed, she had nodded while departing to her closet, but it didn't lessen the gesture in any fashion. Eventually, Ari watched Sylvia closely as she tried to stand up from the bed. She stepped close to the woman, ready to catch her if need be. Frankly speaking, Arianda had an idea that Sylvia did not wish to be touched. However, she let out a soft sigh and knelt in front of the woman; looking up at her. She also noticed how cute Sylvia was while blushing; albeit it was an afterthought.

"Of course I can run the shower, but that won't do any good if you can't get there. If you want, I could carry you. Or you could ride on my back or something... It's probably not the best option, but, I'd much rather carry you there then have you struggle to the bathroom when your body is still recovering from the ordeal in Beijing."

Arianda smiled at Sylvia before she slowly extended a hand; allowing Sylvia to touch it if she wished. Frankly speaking, Ari couldn't think of any good way to get Sylvia to the bathroom without excess turmoil.

"Or, if you do not wish to be carried, I can support you down the hallway. I'm sure just you putting a and on my arm or shoulder would probably do. Truly tough, I do not wish for you to cause more harm to yourself. But, I leave the choice up to you, Sylvia~"

Arianda smiled, waiting for Sylvia to make her choice before either giving the woman support, carrying her, or going ahead to prepare the shower while waiting for Sylvia.

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:44 am

The air of worry and fear returned to the quincy for a moment, as she thought over Arianda's offer of helping her to the shower. She couldn't help it much, not with her body in such a state as it was. However, cooler heads prevailed, and she returned her soft grin.

"Ja," she uttered quietly, and took the woman's hand to help herself to her feet again. This time, with assistance, she was more successful, though she'd needed to use her second hand to hold on to the demon's shoulder for even more support.

"On zecond zought, maybe ein path vould be petter." A small chuckle punctuated her realization.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Arianda was quite glad that she had thought of an alternative after feeling a bit of fear and worry return to the woman; especially given that soft grin returned. She really was quite good looking; especially when she smiled. A soft smile danced across Ari's lips as she held Sylvia's hand and supported the woman's weight with what likely seemed like great ease. Arianda soon started to guide Sylvia to the bathroom; letting the woman take whatever pace she liked. After all, it would help her to walk her own pace; get her legs back in shape for a little bit. As they were leaving, Ari also snapped her fingers and the clothes Ari got out for Sylvia started to float along behind them; held up by some quick demon magic from Ari.

"Yes... Don't need to stand in a bath. But, just call for me if you need more assistance, alright? I don't want you to get hurt."

Arianda gave Sylvia a warm smile as they arrived at the door to the bathroom, which Arianda opened with her free hand; letting Sylvia enter first. The sight of the bathroom could be a little jarring, however. It was a rather big bathroom, with a generous shower and bath; both looked big enough for two people at the same time. However, both were easily comfortable for a single person to be in. Arianda hummed for a few moments before she would have the clothes set on the counter and Ari would help Sylvia to a place where she could sit and easily get in the bath. Afterwards, Arianda would move to draw the bath for Sylvia. If the woman didn't let go, Ari would simply use a bit of magic to get that process going; either way, she wanted to get the bath prepared for her.

"Anything else you need? Again, just say my name and I'll be there~"

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:43 am

The pace was slow, but fortunately, Arianda seemed intent to let her take her time. Sylvia was glad for that, and that she wouldn't need to be carried down the hall. In just a few minutes, the pair of them had survived the trek that should have only taken thirty seconds, at most.

"Danke." The quincy muttered as she was helped to sit on the edge of the bath. She watched the demon for a moment or two, as the water was run and a change of clothes were left on the counter. An irrational fear rose in her mind before being quickly quashed by the demon's offer to come help, should she only hear her name.

"Nein." Sylvia grinned. "I zink I can manage from here." She would wait for the woman to leave her in privacy before undressing. Once she was alone, it was no simple matter to remove her underclothes, and there was no small amount of German cursing coming from behind the closed door while she tried.

Eventually, however, she had successfully gotten herself into the bath and stopped the water, and sighed contentedly as she sank up to her jawline. The tub was, indeed, excessively large; much more so than any she'd seen before. Maybe the Vandenreich had several this size, but her quarters certainly had not.

Her time in the bath was not brief, for what it was worth. She did stay for as long as she liked, and had started to turn pruny by the time she did leave. It was so extraordinarily relaxing, especially after the ordeal that was Beijing.

Once out of the water, Sylvia stood utterly still in the middle of the room. The damp towel in her hands had stopped, and she'd found the mirror against the wall. She eyed her body, scarred and beaten as it was. Any bruises had had plenty of time to heal, not that she took too much damage during the fight, but the pattern of her Blut was unmistakable. It had been seared into her skin, almost.

She wondered if it would ever heal.

She was slow to dress after that, but quick to realize the more... subtle differences between hers and Arianda's body types. The panties she had been given were snug, and the shorts couldn't reach quite far enough to secure the button.

A defeated sigh finally left her, and she leaned forward and rested her head against the near wall. The shorts were quickly peeled off, and she grabbed the blouse from the pile. It almost fit, save for preferences in length, though between ill-fitting clothes and her dripping hair, she looked quite a bit more daring than she would've liked.

Sylvia was careful not to open the door too far, and only poked her head around its side. "Fräulein?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:50 pm

Sylvia indeed had taken quite a long time in the bath. She had been out for a week; magical cleaning or no, there are only some things that can be done with natural means. This is why Ari waited patiently for Sylvia; even taking the time to treat herself to a shower. A hot one; in more ways than one. However, such things are not to be dwelled upon; no. Ari had simply taken the time to clean herself while Sylvia relaxed and did the same. However, eventually Ari heard a call from Sylvia; as the demon was finishing up with her own shower. Soon, Arianda chuckled softly and moved towards the bathroom; however, she saw Sylvia poking only her head out. Arianda blinked, tilting her head as her eyes floated around a bit. Ari caught the tiniest sight of a rather tight blouse. Ari frowned a tiny bit. She could not help it; Ari believed to have obtained what would have been clothes properly sized for the woman. Then again, even Ari's largest wear would still be too small for Sylvia.

She let out the smallest of apologetic sighs before she snapped her fingers; making the clothes she set aside for Sylvia more comfortable. It would be much better of a fit, far more proportioned to Sylvia's sizes.

"Sorry Sylvia... I should've guessed those would not fit you without some adjustment. Hopefully that's better though~!"

Arianda gave Sylvia a big smile before she hummed softly. Luckily for Sylvia, the demon had not noticed her current state of near nudity. Frankly speaking, Arianda was more focused on making sure the woman was okay instead of worrying about any nudity. In fact, Sylvia may notice Ari was in short-shorts and a sports bra; showing off her form a bit more than expected. She was a little fit, some light ab definition, and even some definition on Ari's legs and arms; but it was light. It was clear that, despite any muscle Ari may have, she kept herself quite soft to the touch. However, some things can't simply be suppressed.

"Is there anything you need aside from that, Sylvia~? Otherwise, I can go wait back in my room until you're done~"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum