Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:22 pm

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 LT5vPYw

"Ja," she replied with a soft nod before the amazon had sped off, back up the hill and to her home. She didn't want to think too hard on what in the world a "vac-bed" might've been, nor what sorts of outfits the woman might pick out for her. For now, the idea of a night out with a... A night out with a friend sounded fun.

It would take time for her to make her way from the shore back to the city, then up the hill to Ulv's mansion. In that time, she managed to work up quite the sweat, and by the time she had reached the characteristically heavy front door, her hair was plastered to her scalp, and controlled breaths were all that kept her breathing from becoming ragged.

Ever the one to be polite, Sylvia reached up and knocked.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:39 pm

The Burning Heart

Opening the door for her and looking at her sweating, panting form from just that, she nodded and gestured towards the shower with her head.
"Samhain, woman. You rely far to much on your powers. Tomorrow starts you workout routine. Tonight is a time for friendly peace though, so go grab a shower and I'll make you a cup of tea. Then we can get you dressed and I'll take you off to the resturant" Ulv told her, stepping away from the door. The skirt she had chosen clung tightly to her ass, and the blouse rose Ulv's breasts up a little, putting them on show. Added to the high heels, and she was the perfect Sexy Teacher that made all the guys and some of the girls stand to attention.

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:59 pm

While it certainly wasn't the least amount of clothes Ulv had ever answered her door in, Sylvia had to swallow the lump in her throat after being welcomed inside by a woman dressed very nicely, and suggestively. It wasn't quite the same as being fully nude, but the amazon's choice of dress had accentuated... just what she'd meant to, she supposed.

Sylvia chose not to argue, and instead made her way to the aforementioned shower. The room was still warm and humid, likely from Ulv before her, and she'd hardly had time to undress before the water was warm.

When she had emerged some time later, the quincy had wrapped herself in one towel while drying her unkempt hair with another. It didn't take her long to find the redhead again, and when she had wandered into the correct room, she audibly gasped at the choice of outfits laid out for her.

Two in particular, the ball gown and kimono, wouldn't release her attention. They were utterly gorgeous.

After several frustrating minutes, Sylvia emerged from the privacy of the room, sufficiently dried off and dressed in the fine silk kimono. The sash might've not been tied the correct way, but she was sure she'd gotten everything to where it needed to be. She'd even found a hair tie to put hers into a braid again.

She found Ulv again near the front of the mansion, with the promised cups of tea. "How do I look?" A bashful smile greeted the amazon, marred only by the few scars remaining on her face.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:32 pm

The Burning Heart

Ulv offered to come shower with Sylvia, but given the evidence and the lack of true conviction in her tone, it was clearly just a lightly teasing offer rather than anything true that she was sending to her. Ulv preferred bathhouses to showers when she was going to be with someone anyway. Not a lot of space in a shower to get down and dirty - ironic, considering the Shower's job. Eventually, she came out dressed and looking gorgeous. Ulv barely kept it in her pants, with the desire to kiss her. Sylvia being a Quincy like Rakki wasn't helping Ulv's emotions at all either. "Scanty latex and hidden vibrators not a first date thing?" Ulv asked teasingly before walking up and calling in a makeup stand and bag from varying gusts of wind.

Soft, fluid and rapid hands flowed about Sylvia's face, giving her a full face makeover that covered the scars perfectly and accented the features of Sylvia's appearance.
"Wonderful, my dear" Ulv said, soft and whispered in her ear before kissing her neck with gentle passion and returning to the cup of tea waiting for her.

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:06 pm

"Nein." Sylvia answered through her grin, truthfully and honestly. This was... just supposed to be a night out with a friend, right? Those things... wouldn't have been appropriate at all. She'd begun to protest when Ulv got near her again, only to realize the woman's intent and fall still so that the makeup could be applied.

When her eyes had found a mirror, she remained quiet and stared at her own reflection for a moment. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so... so beautiful. Her smile grew a little more, then came the comment from Ulv.

And, the kiss on her neck.

A small, pleasant gasp escaped her, and it took the quincy a few seconds to realize what'd happened. When she did, she squeaked, jumped and stumbled until she managed to catch herself with a piece of furniture.

Even underneath the layer of concealer, her face had turned about as dark a shade of red as her lips. She stammered for a moment, and switching between English and German without thinking over what she was even saying. In truth, it was largely gibberish while her brain struggled to catch up to what had happened.

"V-V-Vu! N-Not ein date! Zis is... Zis... I... I'm..." Gradually, she came to her senses, and realized she had raised one hand to cover her neck, right where the woman's lips had touched. Sylvia distanced herself from Ulv, but considering her previous visits to the mansion, was relatively calm.

In the end, she sighed. "Between Beijing... Und mein povers... Chust ein night out, ja? None... None of zis. Ja?" She needed for Ulv to understand. Her eyes pleaded for just that, and nothing less.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:26 pm

The Burning Heart

After Sylvia jumped back and glared at Ulv, the woman smiled and cupped her hands. A flash of amber light came from them, and she was offered a statue in her likeness with 'Delayed Reaction of the Year' on the nameplate below.
"Congratulations on your success, Sylvia" Ulv said, putting the statue down near her and sipping some more of her drink. The whole thing had been done with such seriousness it was hard to tell if she was just joking or actually serious about it. Knowing Ulv, probably both at the same time. It was something she did well, after all.

"But if you want a night out without any of this, if you want to be sure I am not going to gently tease and touch and tilt you towards one way or another on your sexuality, then I shall promise you that. Let the kiss you not-so-secretly enjoyed be the last thing I do to you today, and us be off"

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:28 pm

She took everything Ulv said and did in that few moments, and brushed them aside. It was just the way the woman was, she reminded herself. She neither confirmed nor denied the accusation that she had enjoyed the stolen kiss, not that it would matter much, anyways, and straightened the wrinkles out of her clothes.

"Danke," Sylvia uttered, unsure if she had won or not. A part of her warned that Ulv was not to be trusted to keep her word, or that she might wriggle free of it somehow, but in all honesty, the voice hadn't gone through the things she had recently. She had spent the walk up the hill psyching herself up for a night out, and wanted to enjoy herself, for once.

Not stolen hours at a tavern between hunts.

Certainly not another night alone.

For whatever bad Ulv might bring with her tonight, she wanted to go. She wanted a nice meal, and fun conversation with... She hoped to call Ulv a friend, at least for tonight.

"Schall ve?" She smiled at the woman, and turned to make her way towards the door. She had no idea how Ulv planned to get them to Europe, but for just a few minutes, she didn't want to think about it so much.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:09 pm

The Burning Heart

"Bitte, Libeling" Ulv replied,nodding her head before stepping out of her house and flicking at the air, ripping open a Garganta through which she stepped and came out the other side at a lovely restaurant. One she had either booked a reservation for earlier, or owned it or something, as they got a table for two quickly and some high class wine to go with the bread that accompanied the pre-meal decisions.

"Order anything you want, don't worry about the cost. I was absurdly rich before I got control of an entire island. Perks of having a job for three hundred years, you know?" Ulv grinned and sipped her wine, picking something that looked nice off the menu and settling in for a nice day out.

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:47 pm

Her answer came swiftly, following a rather amusing mispronunciation from Ulv; though one she largely understood the meaning behind. Sylvia grinned and stepped through the portal shortly after the other woman, and blinked several times at the disorientation of being in another place so suddenly.

With her own Weltbaumreisen, at least she was stationary when it happened.

They were seated alarmingly swiftly, though again, the quincy pushed such thoughts to the side and forgot them. She sat across from the redhead, and graciously accepted her glass of red wine. She smelled the contents of the glass before taking a sip, only to nearly choke at the admission of Ulv's age.

"I..." She set her glass back on the table. Embarrassment colored her bashful grin while she cleaned her chin with a cloth. "I vouldn't know. I'm only Sechsundz- Uh, tventy-zix." She'd caught herself all too late to avoid saying the number in German.

"I can't imagine liffing for zo long." Smooth as she was able, she kept the conversation moving, and hopefully past her mistake.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:30 am

The Burning Heart

"It mostly just goes by the wayside. Every day is a day with something to do, plus you get cool powers to flit about the place and you can fight monsters with a sword. You don't really feel like it's that long" Ulv told her, taking another sip of her wine and gesturing in the direction of the menu. "But I am serious. Go, order. Or I shall be ordering for you and tonight will be a night with me and my beautiful Doll. And you've already said you don't want that to happen, so make active strides towards it not happening and order some food"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum