Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:09 am

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 LT5vPYw

A small chortle returned Ulv's... Well, she hoped it was a joke. It was incredibly hard to tell sometimes, but that almost made the other woman... endearing, in a way.

"Ja, Frau Ulf." Sylvia grinned a little more easily, and picked up the menu to have a look at her options. She didn't take long to decide, and ordered a modest meal for herself to go with the wine. Speaking of which, after their server had left, she returned to her glass to get a proper taste.

"I'm uzually an ale kind of voman." She thought aloud, and smiled at Ulv. "Zis isn't bad, zough."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:19 am

The Burning Heart

Ulv's meal, was not so modest. In fact, when it came out, it seemed fit for three people and barely fit on the table, with her sides relegated to a trolly next to her. Ulv took up her knife and fork and began to eat. Rather delicately for a woman of such vigor and passion.
"Mmm, wine is a rarity for me. I generally drink Mjord if I am going to drink anything. Otherwise it feels like a waste because I am not going to get drunk if I down a whole bottle of wine in under a minute. There are some downsides to a perfect metabolism on top of regenerative powers"

Ulv would, however delicately she ate, seem to go through a plate with incredible speed, and was on the second one in under a minute. Every action a pristine level of movement. It flowed with such grace that the speed in which she did it with seemed to be a secondary concern that barely registered.

"Are you sure that is all you wish to eat, Sylvia?"

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:32 am

"Ja," she nodded, and looked over Ulv's mountainous portions with an almost sickly look in her eyes. She didn't want to think about how eating so much food would make her feel. "I'm sdill human, vith or vithout mein povers."

She ate at what might've been called a slower pace, though when compared to the redhead's plate per minute, she might as well have not been eating at all. It was fascinating to watch, and sickening, and curious how Ulv could eat so much but still look just as composed and beautiful.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:45 am

The Burning Heart

"So am I, would you believe?" Ulv asked, finishing off the whole Crab and putting the plate to one side. "Biologically, I have humanity as a base template. Far from it genetically, and my bones are made out of solidified Reiryoku, but I am still a human. Though my body can enhance it's already incredible physiology by consuming spiritual energy, even without that I am beyond peak human in capabilities. Were I to be in your position, and have lost all my spiritual powers, I'd still outperform World-Record level athletes.

Hence, the ability to consume ungodly amounts of food in one sitting. I digest and metabolise matter at an unprecedented rate, and it helps keep a little hedgefund incase I ever need to recover. After all, Continent-spanning energy supplies do not come back in an afternoon. That is also why I can drink an entire bar under the table and still drive home sober"

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Sylvia's grin slowly left her, and was replaced by a look of mild curiosity and thought. The things that Ulv was saying hardly sounded like anything she'd call "human," but she couldn't say as much aloud. Even so, some of it sounded all too familiar; what was her Blut, if not enhancing the body's physical abilities with spiritual power?

That didn't mean she could eat nearly as much at once, though.

"I tried zat vith mein blut, once." She returned her attention to the conversation again, and her smile came with it. "I vas zick as zoon as I ztopped uzing it. Pest cake I'd efer tasded, zough." She followed her words with a modest chuckle, then returned to her meal.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:20 pm

The Burning Heart

Ulv laughed at the idea of Sylvia getting super sick with her Blut.
"Yea, it's not something to try and copy. Mine is natural and organic, forcing it with something like a Blut does you no good and makes you exhausted at the end of it because you burned up all your energy on the Blut. And your body is not naturally designed to deal with that kind of scale, so you'll get to be a porky kind of girl. And then I'll have to drag you out on a month-long training trip to get you down to size again"

Ulv then started on her Lobster, taking light sips from her wine to wet her mouth as she did so. The scale and speed was attracting attention from others, but she ignored it.

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Her chuckling continued, now aimed at the idea of yet another months-long training session with someone astronomically more powerful than herself. She could only imagine the sort of things that Ulv might get up to, if even Ghislain spent the summer only half-dressed.

Her mind lingered on that thought for a moment or two longer than she'd meant to...

"Vu vould find zome vay to enchoy it, I'm zure." She had to make herself stop laughing long enough to get another bite of food, then more wine to wash it down with. By now, she'd made it only halfway through her meal, but showed no inclination to eat more quickly.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:50 pm

The Burning Heart

"Why would I enjoy a training session? It's to train, not enjoy. Play time comes after and around the training, but you have to stay committed and focused on the training to see any results" Ulv told her. Clearly, she thought very much of practice and the idea of tainting it was not one that she at all liked or went in for.

"Although it does depend on the reason why. If there is a sexual element to the training then yes, very enjoyable for both sides. But normal training is just training and if you have your mind in your crotch then you aren't training properly and just wasting time"

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:25 am

Sylvia pursed the corner of her mouth and gave Ulv a look of utter disbelief in what she'd just heard. Sure, she didn't know the woman exceptionally well, as others might, but she was positive she had known her long enough to have reason to doubt.

"Vu vant me to belieffe zat, in helbing zomeone to loze veight, vu vouldn't take effery moment to cop ein feel?" She breathed heartily, and smiled before returning to her food. The jabs between them aside, she was finding this quite enjoyable.

"I don't belieffe vu." She chortled some before taking another bite, and near to the last on her plate.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:32 am

The Burning Heart

"When helping someone learn to sow, how far do you think you'll get if you break off on a tangent about Pokemon ever other minute? If you are just here to lounge about, then I am going to play with you in a way that coincides with how you want, admitting it or not. But. If you are here to train, you are here to train, and distractions simply slow that down, give me more work to do because you'll be distracted and then be more focused on watching me for said feel copping and won't be focused on what you are doing.

So you can believe what you wish to believe. In this world, even the most efficiently and sensibly laid out reasoning could just be an elaborate lie. There is no trust in the world anymore, there is only delusion and desire to believe the lies"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum