Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]

Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:35 am

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 LT5vPYw

Lead the way, Ulv did; right to a food cart selling warm treats for the cold winter's day. At Ulv's comment on how to survive the north, Sylvia held her tongue for how none of the clothes the redhead had lain out for her would've been appropriate for the weather, at all. Instead, she gladly accepted her tea and doughnuts, and enjoyed both while the other woman disappeared momentarily.

When she returned with a large coat, the quincy grinned and accepted yet another gift to combat the cold climate. Getting the outer layer on without dropping her tea or treat was a challenge, but it was accomplished without spilling either onto her fine clothes.

However, Ulv's attempt at German saw an end to her careful nature.

Sylvia snickered at first, then spilled some of her tea on the ground at her feet and laughed at the absurdity of the woman's words. It took longer than usual for her to compose herself, and when she did, she was still smiling and snickering aloud, "Vielleicht sollte Hans einen Hut kaufen?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]

Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:42 am

The Burning Heart

"That's the only German I speak, unfortunately. Never really been to Germany, so I don't speak it. And cybernetics are very aggressively rejected by my body so I can't get that Omniligual implant" Ulv would then turn, hoping that Sylvia explained her words in due time, and looked to the lights. They were beautiful, and so was Sylvia, though she didn't want that sort of thing, so Ulv did not do that sort of thing and just stood.

"You wouldn't think there was a War on right now. So peaceful in the corners, away from the front. Still, this is your day. So wherever you want to go, is where I will take you"

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Sylvia hardly understood a word of what Ulv had said, on the subject of sciences and implants and things that didn't really interest her right now. Instead, she turned her attention back to the beautiful city around them, and leaned in against the much larger woman.

"Nein." She spoke softly, and wrapped her free arm around the redhead's. "Zee fighding reaches here, too. Zere are ein few of us... Mosdly gemischt zat defend zee downs." Casually, she started to walk forward, and dragged Ulv along with her for how tightly she clung. "Efferyone forkets zee zmall towns."

She was beginning to slur her words, and paused to have another drink of tea.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:14 pm

The Burning Heart

"Fighting reaches everywhere. It's a problem with the modern world. Even without powers, everyone can get everywhere. But this place still strings lights everywhere, still celebrates the coming of Christmas. Still sells doughnuts and tea on the streets. Humans are fascinating, no?" Ulv would follow Sylvia as she walked, her smile not fading as Sylvia talked about the young Gemischt who protected their towns from the enemy.

"Mmm, The small towns are forgotten because they have their protectors. They may be weak on the world stage, but in their towns, they are heroes. The large towns become large towns because those protectors refuse to stay weak and pursue strength with great vigour. So what is your town, Sylvia? And will you protect it's small boundaries, or pursue strength?"

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:35 pm

"Mein town?" Sylvia repeated the question aloud while they continued their walk. It was similar to a question Ghislain had asked her repeatedly over the course of her summer with him. What sort of Quincy did she want to be? What were her goals?

She believed she'd finally found an answer to that very question in Beijing.

"Mein town... is zee vorld." She leaned her head against Ulv's arm now, and spoke softly through her grin. "Zee whole vorld... I vill grow ztrong to protecd it, and give up mein povers time und time again, if zat's vat it takes." She stopped speaking for the lump in her throat, and drank again from her tea.

"I vant... I vant to be ein hero to zee vorld. Zee Vandenreich haffe forgodden zeir vay, und need an examble to follow."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:50 pm

The Burning Heart

"Za Warudo? That's a big town, darling. You'll need a lot of power to protect that one. It is a grand and glorious goal, but the next question is, what will you give up to achieve it? Because that kind of power does not come without sacrifice. What choices will you make to gain the power you need to protect the world that is your town? It will be interesting to watch you, Sylvia" Ulv, for a moment, seemed far more than just a warm, muscular woman. In it's place was a creature of momentous power and passion the likes of which Sylvia could not even see, such was it's scale. But it lasted only an eyeblink, and then, it was gone.

"Well, when you get pushed to the brink of extinction like four times and are a running threat to Reality Itself when you get too big, it is very easy to forget the way"

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:06 pm

Sylvia pressed herself further against the warm support walking beside her, and hummed in thought. "I don't know yet." Her hand idly searched around Ulv's arm until it found her hand, and she was reminded again of the absence of her glove by the feel of skin against skin.

"I haffe given up efferyzing already. Ven I get it back, I vill chust haffe to give it up again." She closed her eyes for a moment, and enjoyed the steady warmth that came from the redhead. It was easy to let herself get lost in how wonderful the night was going. The lights. The cold and warmth blending just right.

"Der Jäger tötet die Beute, damit das Rudel nicht das Land tötet." She thought aloud, following Ulv's comment on the state of the Quincy race.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:22 pm

The Burning Heart

"You are a beautiful woman with many capable friends, a great support structure behind you and many people to call your own. You have not given up anything yet. Letzt Stil is more akin to a trade than giving something up. I meant far more permanent repercussions than a slight power outage of one set of powers. Don't feel so limited by your race when it comes to what you can call upon, spiritually" Ulv told her, closing her hand around the woman's own and secretly delighting in such a touch being sort out by Sylvia herself.

"And I still don't speak German. Though the ability to spontaneously learn languages between seconds would be fun, I don't have it"

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:45 pm

"It means zee hunter gills zee wolf, lest zee pack gills zee land." Sylvia chuckled softly, and quite enjoyed the feel of Ulv holding her hand. "Ve all liffe in balanze, effen vithout knowing it." A brief sigh parted her words for a moment.

"Not vat I meant, zough, put vu are... right. I think." She chuckled again, and tilted her head up to look at Ulv more clearly. "Vat do vu mean, eins zet of povers?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:58 pm

The Burning Heart

"That is an interesting phrase. I like it" it seemed Ulv wanted to say something else but decided on a more gentle, friendly one instead. And then, she gave a smirk at the question of other sets of powers. It was a broad and expansive answer that would definitely have to wait for later.

"It's a big answer. Not something suited for the date, or the relaxing day, or whatever you want to call this. We'll get to it later but not now. For now, we are are having fun, relaxing, not doing anything stressful like talking about auxiliary power sets"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum