Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A merciless journey (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0A merciless journey (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A merciless journey (Private) Empty A merciless journey (Private)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:02 pm
Notes :
Spoiler:

Guillermo was standing in his own room in Las Noches. He had been appointed as the Novena Espada, most likely for the numerous times when he had gone out and slaughtered an arrancar or two, along with the times where he decided to go and kill menos just for the heck of it. The last thirteen years had truly transformed him into an assassin who loved nothing more than killing. He still had a hard time getting used to the new clothing, the white jacket being very flexible, and didn’t get in the way of Guillermo’s movements. Perhaps it was only the arrancar being picky, and being used to only wearing a cloth to cover himself.

The arrancar unzipped his jacket a bit, pulling the right flap away, looking at the newly made tattoo on his chest, the number 9. He figured that the number was a white card to go ahead and wreak havoc wherever he could, and he used sonido to quickly escape the palace, going out in Hueco Mundo, in the broad night. The man walked in the endless desert, trying to see something, although he didn’t have any idea of what he would find. He heard that some Espadas had partners that they referred to as Fraccion. Ryuuichi couldn’t see in what way that could be useful to him. He would most likely end up killing that person anyways, as killing was the only thing that made him feel like he was still alive. He kept on walking, not knowing if he would find someone, or rather, if he would even find anything...

A merciless journey (Private) Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A merciless journey (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0A merciless journey (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A merciless journey (Private) Empty Re: A merciless journey (Private)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be
dark.
Spoiler:
Arata yawned and stretched. It was a new day, he smiled at the first glimpse of the morning's sun. He did his morning excersizes and meditation, and felt refreshed. He wondeered what the day would bring, but decided not to wait so long for an answer and make his own destiny. He began jogging and after several hours, he felt rather tired, and decided to stop. He wasn't sure where he was, but noticed a temperature change. It was really warm here, he loved it. A wide grin spread on his face and he began relaxing after a long jog. Once he regained his stregth, he stood up and walked around. Where was this place? Hardly anyone was around. It was like a desert, but it was so nice... he almost did not want to leave.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm
Guillermo had been walking for around an hour, and he hadn’t seen anything that resembled a life form. He was starting to get ticked off, he knew that he was most likely in an endless desert, but a desert with no creatures to kill wasn’t exactly his definition of him going out to cause trouble and kill people. He continued walking, and started seeing signs of life, with some hollow screams reaching his ear. The killing most likely would finally begin soon...

Or that was what he thought...Guillermo walked on for another hour without any signs of life. He saw what looked like a tree, and made his way towards it, punching it and kicking it a few times out of anger, he was tired of wandering around without anything to kill. The pain of having nothing to mess with was slowly starting to get to him, and become more and more present in his mind, and in his body. He started running, hoping to find someone as soon as possible, until he saw a silhouette in the distance, and then halted his run.

“Finally, something deserving my attention, and something that will love every joint of my body in his face” He thought as he saw the humanoid was walking, and didn’t seem to have spotted him, or at least, that was what he thought. He used Sonido to go and ‘greet’ his guest

“Who are you? I don’t remember seeing you around those parts.” He said, trying to muster up some kind of credible sentence that wouldn’t make him look like a freak.

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm
Moved to Past RP, due to the date.

Smiley face
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:53 am

Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be
dark.
Spoiler:
Arata kept walking, feeling fantastic, like he could take on anything. He smiled, and saw a figure not too far away and squinted in confusion. Who the hell would be crazy enough to walk around in a desert besides him? He stopped and bowed his head at the stranger. "Well hello there sir, I am Arata. Arata Genji. I am merely exploring. Isn't the desert nice?" he smiled at the stranger. He wondered who he was... something about him did not seem right. Arata could not shake it, but he decided to give him a chance.

[sorry for the short post - can't focus right now] .

Spoiler:

Code:
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 pm
“Desert...Nice? I don’t see what’s nice in having to walk for two hours to encounter any kind of life form...And when the one you encounter doesn’t seem edible, it doesn’t make it any better...” Guillermo replied to Arata, as he was wondering what he was doing here. From the looks of it, Arata didn’t look like a shinigami, nor like any kind of hollow, which made him wonder if Arata was actually a demon, having encountered only one before. Why would a demon, of all people, be walking in the desert, in the middle of nowhere.

“What are you doing here? Other than looking for food, I don’t possibly see why would someone walk in the desert...It’s hot, dry, and it makes people thirsty...” Guillermo told the demon, pointing out evidently enough his sole reasons to venture out of Las Noches.

Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be
dark.
Spoiler:
[color=darkred]"Why? Because the desert is a place of peace for me where no one goes. I like places that aren't really crowded with the hustle and bustle of humans and other beings all over. And as for water, I can go awhile without drinking. Mind over matter and all that, plus, I can feel fine in temperatures higher than this, my friend." he said with a grin. He then wondered what was with the interogation, the man didn't seem to give HIM any information in return. "And you are?" he asked with a welcoming smile to the stranger.

Spoiler:

Code:
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:30 pm
“I am Guillermo...” He said, without thinking, not knowing if he should really trust the man in front of him. He had no clue of where this conversation was going, and he didn’t like it, knowing how very limited his conversation skills and his understanding of most social activities were. He could tell that the longer this conversation would go, the more he would feel like he doesn’t understand anything of what’s going on.

“So what brings a...demon...to the endless desert that is Hueco Mundo? It's not like there's anything of value to find here, nor any fun place to go to, it's all desert here...” He said, trying to see what the demon was up to, hoping that he would get some kind of information out of the demon, having little reasons to usually talk with someone without any aim.

Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 am

Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be
dark.
Spoiler:
Arata heard the man say his name, it was interesting that was for sure. Just as he thought the man was done speaking he was about to tell him he had a nice name, then the man piped up again. He had called him a demon. How had he known that, or was it a guess? Arata wasn't releasing any spiritual energy, so that could not have thrown him off. Maybe it was instinct, Arata wasn't certain. He decided to call him on it. "Well, I already told you, I was merely exploring and such, no real purpose. And who said I was a demon, unh?" he asked casually with a large grin, his eyes danced playfully.

Spoiler:

Code:
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 pm
The man in front of Guillermo seemed surprised that the arrancar knew he was a demon...And Arata had every right to. The only races that Guillermo knew about so far were demons, arrancar, humans and shinigami. Knowing very well from Arata’s appearance that he wasn’t of Guillermo’s race, and was certainly not a shinigami, he had taken a guess. He knew that he might have been wrong, and hesitated before saying, but ended up being right, much to his surprise. The arrancar had very limited knowledge of what went on outside Hueco Mundo, and it would most likely become more evident as this went on.

“From my limited knowledge of pretty much everything, I narrowed the choice down to demons...Out of four choices, you looking in no way like an arrancar or a shinigami kinda made me pick demon...” Guillermo answered Arata, not really knowing if the demon would believe it, or even listen. For some reason, the Espada seemed to be forgetting about his empty stomach, feeling like he would have to end that conversation and go back on his seemingly endless search for entertainment...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum