Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Empty Re: This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:33 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Well, that was a surprise. Ulv didn't expect her to do all the breathing exercises she mentioned. And niether was the expectation that the breathing would be done so well, considering she had no experience with the style and wasn't actually doing it. So when she asked how it was, Ulv could only be genuine in her surprise.

"Honestly? Bloody marvellous. I was only telling you about the styles I use so you know how broad and varied breathing can be. I didn't expect you to grasp the concepts of them by simply hearing me talk about them" Ulv exclaimed, nodding in a very satisfied manner. "You have an intuitive grasp of the styles of combat required and can use them on the fly to what you need. It is very much like myself. It's a hallmark of the best warriors"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Empty Re: This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:05 pm

KUCHIKI KEIKO | GOLDEN CHILD

Compliments? Showing skin? Being touched? Maybe only the last one served to leave Keiko, in various senses, unsettled. But, never as much as the earnest recognition of her work and talent. Ulv's praise had redness flash over the girl's cheeks and nose, and a shy expression of her head put down, but her eyes turned up.

"O-oh, r-really? Thanks."

Admittedly, other people complimenting her in this manner didn't get as much of a reaction. Usually, the same people praised her over and over that it was more difficult to take what they said to heart. She hadn't built that same resistance up against Ulv yet.

"Does that mean I can learn all those things tonight? Like the Dragon Tiger Gate, and the Flow Control, and Ursa Takkyeon?"

DUAL-BLOODED NOBLE | END POST

B85F5E D194CD 88A1A8

This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:22 pm

'Could I learn it all tonight' she asked. Ulv couldn't help but let out a soft giggle at the passion and enthusiasm she had. Though, that wouldn't get her much in life really.

"Sorry, for laughing. I just love the enthusiasm. But unfortunately, no. Dragon Tiger Gate requires absolute mastery of Dragon Gate and Tiger Gate, and then you need to mesh the two styles together, as they were originally designed to. Flow Control requires a great amount of physical capability to act in the barest moment you have to act and mental strength to enact the flow while being hit. And Ursa Takkeyeon, well.

You are going to need to have a strong understanding of; Muay Thai, Bājíquán, Pao Choi, Ssamsu Takkeyeon, and a well honed proprioception. Once you have all those, you can begin to study Ursa Takkeyeon"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Someone might typically be exasperated by all the steps it'd take to learn these techniques. It was a daunting amount to learn, and an even more daunting amount of time necessary to dedicate to learning all these things, let alone the difficulty in mastering any of them at all. Of course, these realistic considerations wasn't really applied to Keiko. As usual, the fact that the paths to learning and mastering them were already laid out only served to increase her confidence.

"Great! Sounds great, I just have to learn all those things, and then I'll be able to learn those three techniques too, right? And learning all these foundations will help me learn even more special techniques. How much of all of that could we learn tonight?"

B85F5E D194CD 88A1A8

This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 4 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:37 pm

Unflappable in the face of it, or just ignorant to the scale. Ulv didn't really care about which one, because one would never fail her, while the other would come out in the wash. Though, the question of how much they could learn tonight, was one that Ulv got philosophical about. With a grand wave of her arms, there was a gentle billow of wind that came in through the doors.

"If you imagine the extent of martial knowledge as a vast beech, then what you learn today may by symbolised, by this" Ulv would show her a single grain of sand delicately balanced on the end of her finger. "The ancient saying goes; 100 days for you to master the spear, 1000 days for you to master the sabre, 10,000 days for you, to master yourself"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Keiko's eyes were drawn to the bead of sand, Ulv's words being taken to heart. Of course, it wouldn't be like Keiko to not have anything to say about words of humbling when it came to training. Her eyes stayed on the grain while ideas were flying by in her head, and once she figured out what to say, she brought her eyesight back to stare straight into Ulv's.

"There are places where a single days becomes many, right?"

B85F5E D194CD 88A1A8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:04 pm

Ulv stayed where she was as Keiko looked to the grain, and then when she asked her question, bit her lip gently and thought. Then, picking an apple from the counter, Ulv would begin to toss it from one hand to the next while she looked to Keiko.
"There are places where you find time stretching out before you, the hands of the clock weighing down, ticking with terrifying sloth" the apple would then, slow down in mid-air, gently drifting towards Ulv's hand and taking many times longer than it otherwise should have done.

"And then you get to the days in with all the light bleeds from the skies in but a few moments and you question where the day has gone" the apple would then blur to Ulv's other hand in a split-second, moving at incredible speeds that could barely be perceived. "But do not be tricked. For it is all just an illusion" Ulv finished, tossing the apple gently to the other hand again.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:17 pm

Keiko didn't get this one. It sounded like a type of riddle, or an analogy with a demonstration, but what the girl meant was very literal. Like the precipice world, where time moves at a different rate. Or the Sugiuran Realm, which does likewise, though the latter was now inaccessible from what Keiko had heard. That said, the girl's focus from what Ulv was saying drifted a bit, attuning to the movement of the apple instead. Again, the delicacy and smoothness of the movements, the change in speed of movement was almost like time was skipping frames, and it reminded Keiko of the movement performed during hoho.

By instinct, Keiko was mimicking the movements, though she had no apple on her. Instead, she moved her hand in similar pacing to the apple, accelerating her hand moving side to side with the help of her reiryoku, then slowing to almost a halt, and then shooting by so fast it was like she was using shunpo on her hand alone. Her concentration broke when Ulv tossed the apple normally, and Keiko's hand slammed into the table with a loud thud. Her face winced in pain, and she shook her hand at the wrist as if to cast the pain away.

"I don't get it, Auber-sama. But, what I meant to talk about, was going to a different realm maybe? Or if you know someone, then a time accelerating kido? I've heard about some people on Earth who are experienced with that sort of thing, like the Yuudeshi."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:27 pm

"That is what I meant, Keiko" Ulv replied, to the question of speeding up her time, or going where time flowed differently. "You can only do, what you can do. Time flowing around you does not change this. If you study for twenty four hours, then regardless of the chronology of it being one hour, or one year, you still only have 24 hours of knowledge" Ulv explained. And then, right on time, the food timers went off.

Getting up and serving the foods, there was a healthy mix of vegetables and meats, it wasn't a heavy meal, but it was a good one none the less. The plate was put in front of Keiko, and she smiled.
"Skald"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:57 pm

"Oh..."

She didn't really piece together that time moving faster in other realms still meant that she had to go through the whole day, months, or many years of training for things to work out as such. It didn't mean she could spontaneously learn everything at an accelerated rate. The more she thought about it, the dumber she felt as the more it made sense. If that could be done, wouldn't everybody go to the Dangai to train quicker and get more work done, with less effort?

"Itadakimasu."

Keiko said her blessings and partook in the food, the shame showing a bit of solemnness on her face. She took a few bites while working things out in her head.

"Then, how long do you think it would take me to learn all these things, Auber-sama? How long did it take you?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum