Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Empty Re: It is time to Awoo

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:33 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"And you push yourself to the point of exhaustion by midday, don't eat properly, generally neglect you health and then lie about it to a woman who can literally taste the lies rolling off your tongue" Ulv finished, looking to Elyss with the same disappointed mum look she seemed to have perfected for the sole use of Elyss.

"Helping others is a noble pursuit, Miss Kishimoto, but don't neglect one's self to the point it cripples you. For how can you help others when you are laid in bed from the pain you have put yourself through? How can you help others if you cause yourself permanent injury that can not be fixed? Such a thing does exist, even today"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Ow, ouch, and jeez. Elyss couldn’t help but look away and frown with pain in her heart. Ulv’s words hit her right where it mattered. They were a perfect outline of what Elyss is doing to herself, and despite how happy she felt doing it, knowing what could occur to her makes everything she’s done feel less satisfying.

“I’d much rather you call my Elyss than Miss Kishimoto.”

The formality Ulv is showing just wounds Elyss more than she already is. It feels like the relationship between them has been strained and distorted to a point that Elyss does not desire.

“You know I already value others over myself Ulv. Don’t scold me like I’ve been doing everything wrong up to this point.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:16 pm

"I'd much prefer the closest thing I am ever going to have to a daughter doesn't kill herself for a fool's reasoning" Ulv replied, rolling into the ramen stand and ordering two bowls. While that was being made, she took a seat in the nearby booth and gave Elyss a look that was much more informal and thus much more...well, Ulv.

"If you don't want me to scold you like you've been doing everything wrong up to this point, then don't do everything wrong up to this point. It is one thing to value others, it is another entirely to spend pieces of yourself on their appreciation. Being the best liked dead girl in town still means you are dead"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0It is time to Awoo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:40 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Daughter? Daughter?! Elyss felt rather empty at that moment. It’s as if all the ideas she’s had about Ulv were just flushed from her mind, the evacuation button pushed on all her prejudice. All of a sudden, Elyss could hear words long forgotten in her mind; visions of another redheaded woman fills her mind. Memories of a time where she was loved wholly and greatly even though what she is seeing is fragmented. Then, she sees herself dying in an alley like she’s nothing to the world.

“I… I’m sorry Ulv.”

Her voice catches slightly as she rubs at her eyes while they are in the stand. Dammit. She turns away from the woman and sniffs once patting at her cheeks. She doesn’t want to tear up. Not now. How uncool. So uncool.

“It’s not about recognition though. I just… want to make life easier for people. Do all I can because I’ve never valued my life like I do others, but… I suppose that even if I don’t value myself like I should, there are others who do, and I’m sorry for disregarding your feelings and the feelings of others.”

She doesn’t turn around though. She doesn’t trust herself just yet to look at Ulv in her maid outfit without bursting into laughter and tears. How incredulous. She’s surrounded by so many people who care when she began with literally nothing. She recalls her talk with Keiko. Huh… Maybe she never did understand what a family was, but maybe now… Maybe she does just a bit more now.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:06 am

"The only failure in life is the one you never learn from. I can be brash, violent, forceful and far too forward for a woman like you to really understand. But I have had nobody in my life. I have had no mother, nor mother figure. No father, nor father figure. So how I raise a child is just badly advised ideas and brash, aggressive ways to force their problems out into the open so they can fight against them"

Ulv shook her head at her own way of life and would then wrap her arms around Elyss. Which, considering that she was on the other side of the booth, was a strange thing. Was she leaning over it or something?
"Wanting to make people's lives better is a noble pursuit, but never neglect yourself in doing so. Giving your life for another is the last thing you will ever do, so make sure it is the last thing you would do. And have balance in your life"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:41 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A hug? It’s a hug just like every other time Ulv has hugged her, and every time it’s because Elyss requires attention beyond just simple training or advice. Much like other times, Elyss doesn’t immediately return the hug feeling extremely out of her comfort zone. For a woman who desires to help others, being helped herself in such ways always put her in a weird mental space. It conflicts with everything she strives to do in life and forces her to accept responsibility over herself; a responsibility she wished everyone would let perish.

“I understand… I guess. I’ve lived a while alone without anyone. Now, there’s too many people who care… How annoying…”

She mutters trying to sound annoyed, but she’s far too exhausted for something like that. Her hands move to grab at Ulv’s arms pushing against the woman a bit. Her earlier sadness is starting to evolve into embarrassment. Ulv is dressed as a maid, and this looks plain weird with the table in the way.

“I’ll do better. You can let me go now.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Looking up, Ulv was still sat over the other side of the booth eating her ramen with a gentle sort of continousness, and had instead spawned a pair of thick black arms that reached across the table to embrace her in the hug. And then faded away after Elyss told her to let her go.

"Good. I like it when you tell me you will do better. Now the only trick is for you to actually do better, and we will be onto a winner. That is what I want to see you to, excel in life and not waste it. I look forward to you becoming a household legend of the Gotei. You are part of me, after all. No other way of life will be accepted by us. A Princess Must Excel"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:56 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Leave it to Ulv to do things in such a fashion. Elyss didn’t realize at first that the arms around her weren’t real arms. Well, she wasn’t actually facing Ulv anyhow, so she still didn’t realize such after those arms receded from around her. Huh… Elyss doesn’t hear Ulv refer to her in such ways often. A part of her? That may be true, but Elyss doesn’t want to think of herself as something that is a part of someone else in such fashion. It makes her feel like she has to work harder to create her own identity which isn’t even needed. The Princess comment was just straight up ignored as the redhead turned to look at Ulv eating. She might as well join, so she takes a seat and nods.

“Words without actions are just words. I guess it’ll take a bit of getting used to, but I won’t let myself fall into bad health. That’s the last thing I actually need.”

She begins eating her ramen as well. This is the moment where it’s probably best to change the topic of conversation, so what would be something else worth bringing up? And, the one thing that Elyss feels she must learn is…

“Why are you dressed up as a maid in Soul Society Ulv?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:27 pm

The conversation was done and Elyss was a better woman for it. Maybe. Who knew. It would turn out well or it wouldn't, but all Ulv could do now was wait. And answer the next question, which was both easy and concise to answer since she told a lot of people.

"I made a bad choice and got punished with service to the Gotei. I am wearing this so people know that I am a servant at their command rather than a woman who is here of my own desire. It is also something that helps me remember that fact"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:55 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“A lot of people will probably think you’re just wearing it to look cute or something.”

Elyss states thinking about Ulv’s vast collection of outfits that many would never desire to wear in public. Or secretly desire at least. What did Ulv even do to become a servant to the Gotei? Who made her the servant to the Gotei? Was it the new Captain Commander? That’s an odd thing to ask of someone, but I guess Ulv being Ulv means that strange things are sure to happen. And, the way Ulv is going about her sentence is… expectable.

“I wonder what you did. Do I get to scold the great Ulv now? Maybe threaten her with bondage and such? Guess you know the Captain Commander though if she’s fine with you dressed like this serving everyone.”

She chuckles lightly eating more of her ramen finding it a nice taste and fulfilling for her empty tired body.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum