Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] I_vote_lcapThe Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] I_voting_barThe Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] I_vote_lcapThe Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] I_voting_barThe Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2729 registered users
The newest registered user is Onyx Quill

Our users have posted a total of 132990 messages in 20113 subjects

The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open]   The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 10:22 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 310

Magnolia's golden eyes opened as steam escaped her lips in exhalation. The white-tiled expanse that lay before her remained woefully empty much to her dissapointment. While she hadn't advertised it, magnolia had chosen today on a whim to journey to one of the typically bustling training-grounds within the gotei united. Her goal was a simple one, much like the masters that had trained her, she wished to pass on her knowledge to the next generation.

The sight of an empty training-ground did not encourage her though, and the few people that came ignored her, oblivious to the opportunity that lay before them, and so, she waited. Clad in a simple white shikakusho, her golden hair done up in a braid, she looked fairly youthful, and because her spiritual energy was so large, it was impossible for the typical shino-academy student to sense it.

it was for these reasons, coupled with her appearance, that led her to be largely overlooked as students went towards more grisly, and war-torn instructors to learn the trades of a shinigami's craft.

".. You'd think that you'd be well known by this point magpie, "

Magnolia's lips quirked slightly, forming a faint and bemused smile for a moment as she quipped back to her spirit mentally.

"You'd think that you'd be less sardonic by this point, Old man."

After delivering that tidbit of response to her zanpakuto, Magnolia's eyes closed once more, her face hidden by a straw hat, which looked similar to a roningasa edo style worn by samurai. Immersing herself in the sound of combat as it surrounded her, while also waiting for someone to take the road less traveled, and take a chance to learn from such an unexpected individual such as herself.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open]   The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 1:13 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“It’s the same as last time, huh?”

Solid black orbs that shined in the sun’s glory and reflected its glow giving her gaze a startling accidental heaviness. She looked as if she had a clear goal in mind with little room for any tomfoolery, but in actuality, she’s just lost in thought and her face is scrunched up in self-scrutiny. Seeing as this particular training field is the same as every other training field, Elyss doesn’t feel that drive to actually participate with any of the individuals training. Why are most of them so battered anyway? Truly, this area is living up to the old sensei stereotype which just turns her off more and causes her to recede deeper into her mind. Though, as soon as she does, she is met by her inner spirit’s voice reminding her to keep her eyes focused on the path in front of her before she walks into a flying fist and ends up hospitalized again for being an idiot.

“Well, sorry that I’m bored.”

Elyss’ rebuttal is pretty lame, and the redhead loses care for her own thoughts in favor of watching her environment more: a fistfight in front of her, Kido training over there, and a woman by her lonesome meditating. The last out of the three catches her attention, not because of anything that one would notice physically, but Elyss can sense that this blonde individual held power within her. Elyss isn’t the best at detecting Reiatsu, but after so long with Ulv, the redhead has some affinity for sniffing out a strong individual. Though, the quantity of this power is beyond her ability to truly scope to its fullest. Elyss simply knows that among the few around, the woman her onyx eyes are on is the strongest. That leaves one question. Why is she alone just sitting there doing nothing? Is she waiting for someone: a late friend, a rival, or for someone to take an interest in her? Elyss wonders why no one seems to care for this powerhouse amongst them.

“Hey. Woohoo. Who are you? Lost or something?”

Well, it’s best to get an idea for the situation, yeah? Maybe this woman actually needed some help. So, Elyss finds herself walking up nonchalantly with curiosity literally spewing from her facial expression; the hardness of her eyes replaced with a soft interest. Elyss has on her normal uniform in its black color scheme compared to this woman’s white shikakusho. Hopefully, walking close to this stranger turns out to be a good idea and not one that Elyss regrets. She doesn’t actually want to end up bedridden again if she’s being honest with herself. The words of Ulv are still fresh in her mind.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down

The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United-
Jump to: