Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Anubis Eidenvir [WIP]
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 10:58 pm by Onyx Quill

» The Naysayers
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 10:58 pm by Slayer

» Rising Moon
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 10:57 pm by Gamma

» Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open]
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 10:53 pm by Shizuo

» Thunder & Passion
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 10:52 pm by Rawk

» Chashu
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 10:36 pm by MorpheusDavol

» The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri]
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 10:32 pm by Rawk

» A meeting long overdue [inami/calypso]
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 10:30 pm by Shizuo

» Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori]
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 9:53 pm by Gamma

» Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyToday at 9:48 pm by Lillian

Top posters
THEFROST
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] I_vote_lcapCompassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] I_voting_barCompassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] I_vote_lcapCompassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] I_voting_barCompassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2729 registered users
The newest registered user is Onyx Quill

Our users have posted a total of 132994 messages in 20114 subjects

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ]   Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 10:12 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 310

Months had gone by since the armistice of world war four, and Magnolia had returned from the world of the living. Some days were spent on earth, but most days were spent where it all began; the rukongai. Dilapitated houses, and street rats that stole food to eat, a life Magnolia herself would have had to have led if it hadn't been for those who trained her.

It was within these unlawful streets that Magnolia found refuge, and where she had begun the process of allowing her heart to mend, to cast off the many doubts that had plagued her from the war, the pain that came from the many trials she had to undergo, and the nights she woke up from dreams filled with seas of blood.

Even now, she hadn't even the smallest shred of regret for the path she had taken, but she remained haunted by the innocent lives that had suffered directly, or indirectly by her own hand. Thus, seeking redemption, she had come out here, to the desolate fringe of civilization, waging a war against the corrupt and powerful to make it a better place for those who thought of the soul society as a mythical land.

and after a few months it had already begun to show signs of progress, crime had gone down by 25% in the outlands of the eastern ward, which allowed residents to begin to make strides towards rebuilding and bettering themselves.

on this particular day though, she was sitting on the edge a seat at a tea house, talking to the old woman who was brewing tea from a little tea-kettle. The faint smile on her face a fair less guarded one than most individuals in the soul society got to see, after all, here in the squalor, surrounded by peasants and street rats, she felt far more at home than she often did in the marbled, prisitine courtyards of the gotei united.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ]   Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:16 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

It was a strange sight, a maid out in a large field that had been abandoned by most for the lack of ability to do anything with it. The perpetuating problem of the districts moving out from the 60th was not just the distance from the centre, but also the lack of drive to better themselves, brought on by the distance from the centre. While it was a a great effort to better one's self, not doing it would never see it done. So it was that the maid decided to start, giving them the push they needed.

The ground was thick with neglect, but with perseverance, anything could be revitalised. Most saw her as a strange creature that would come around and start messing with poo and strange smelling water. Quite understandably, nobody wanted to go up to her to see what she was doing.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: