Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Empty Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss]

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:46 pm

Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] JCRrxmK

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Artist: FamilyJules - Song: Beneath the Mask

The sun shone bright in the dim room, shining in his eyes and forcing the half-breed awake. He rolled from his side to his back, staring at the ceiling. Minatumi Harbor -- the place he now called home. It was a nice place, but it still didn't rid him of how he felt regarding his dismissal. With a sigh, Henrex sat up, rubbing his eyes as he slid out of bed and got ready for the day, tucking a book under his arm as he opened the door and walked outside.

Dressed in a black, high-collar shirt with a poncho over it, and a sash around his head to keep him warm in the early months of the year, Henrex sat down on a nearby bench, taking out his book and holding it in his lap, staring at the cover. Part of him didn't want to accept it, but, sighing softly, he shook his head. He'd still be able to live life and work to better himself -- even without the Gotei. He did what he could, and it didn't matter in the end.

He was still alive. That was something, right?

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Empty Re: Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:38 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

It’s a day like any other day. Elyss knows nothing is particularly new, but there is something new, something new about the harbour. It’s not much, but it’s still there. She knows exactly what it is too, and that pisses her off. Why? Well, he’ll understand. He’s already in her sites.

“Yo. Here you are.”

Her voice may be recognizable to the ex-captain as her person appears near him with arms folded and a face full of concern, or is that disbelief, maybe anger? It’s obvious she’s not enjoying the site before her. She didn’t believe it at first when news first spread through the Gotei about Henrex’s dismissal. The person who inspired her to become a Shinigami fired right after she joined the organization? Unbelievable. Yet, here she stands face to face with the man in Ulv’s city.

“I guess all of it was true, huh?”

She sighs and turns away from the man looking out at nothing in the sky. Ulv told her he’d be somewhere, and she’s spent quite a bit of time searching, and now, what? What is she supposed to do now. She has the information she desired. His presence here was all she needed. She should just turn away and continue on with her life, but she doesn’t. She’ll give him that chance to say something if he wished.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Empty Re: Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss]

Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:59 am

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Artist: Warframe - Song: Smiles from Juran

The voice of a certain redhead broke his trance. He looked up, seeing her arms folded and look of annoyance and mild disbelief. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she was irritated at him, and it took even less of one to figure out what for. Right after she finally made it into the Gotei, he was dismissed, fired, whatever word they wanted to use for it -- he wasn't a part of the Gotei anymore. So, with a quiet sigh, he set his book beside him, offering a small, awkward smile in response.

"Hey, Elyss."

She definitely wasn't happy. Almost immediately after speaking, she turned away and looked at the sky. Standing and taking a few steps over to close the distance, however small it may be, to stand a bit closer to her, Henrex gently tapped her on the shoulder.

"Unfortunately, yeah, it's true. I...messed up, and got fired. It's not as bad as it could be, though. I've still got a place to live, at least."

Letting out a shaky exhale, he turned back around, sitting down on the bench. Life definitely wasn't the greatest for him mentally for a while. Yoriko was off doing her own thing most of the time, so he often had a lot of time to himself -- not always the best thing for him, but he made do with what he had, nonetheless.

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to communicate with anyone from the Gotei without them getting into trouble, but, enough about me. I can sense that you're stronger now, that's good. What all has been going on with you? Where did you end up in the Gotei?"

He gently tapped the seat next to him, offering her to sit next to him as they talked as he whisked the book in his hands away into his Inner World. he needed some form of distraction, after all.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Yesterday's Men [Private/Sieghart] [Henrex/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:14 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

What is this downtrodden air about this man? Sadness? Acceptance? Guilt? It isn’t heavy, but even she could tell he wasn’t particularly happy with his circumstances. Though, the fact he has not been reduced to a wandering hobo is something to find some relief about. What does Elyss even think of this situation? Disappointment is probably the best way to sum it up. She did not care for the exact reason he was dismissed, but only the fact that it occurred at all mattered. She sighs and tilts her head in thought for a moment wondering if she should stay or go. That would be wrong, to simply leave him like this. Just because one of his paths have been sealed shut, that doesn’t mean he will become her enemy or someone not worth her time.

“We all make mistakes, but we all don’t suffer the same consequences.”

She sighs and moves over to him taking the seat offered. What a calm day. It’s days like these that most solemn moments occur. She wonders if the day Henrex was dismissed was like this.

“I’m in the Seventh Division. I’ve just been working, nothing that interesting at all. How is Minatumi treating you?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:47 am

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

It was...nice to have someone there. His smile returned as she sat down next to him, and he simply nodded in response. Above all, he was just happy to have someone to talk to, even if the topic wasn't all that enjoyable for him. She was able to catch his attention at the mention of her placement in the Gotei -- Seventh Division, Earth Affiliation. Given how often she was on Earth, it wasn't all that surprising, but there was still the combative, competitive part of her that she still had.

But, regardless, it was a good division, and it suited her. Last he knew, Murasaki was the Captain. He hadn't really interacted much with her, especially not after the incident reported in Jefferson City, and especially not after she had gone on leave in Mongolia. Even then, what he knew of her did make him hopeful of her future in the Gotei. His smile grew as he nodded softly.

"Earth Affiliation. That's good, it suits you. Murasaki's still the Captain, right? If that's the case, I don't think you couldn't have asked for a better Captain. She's a wonderful woman, from what I've heard. Good head on her shoulders. I don't really know the rest of the division, so...I can't and won't speak for them."

He leaned back, looking up at the sky as he paused for a moment.

"It's been treating me well enough. Ulv only sometimes breaks down my door and yells at me not to be a depressive mope and to go outside, since now it's easier to tell me."

He paused again, chuckling softly at his poor attempt at humor.

"Only kidding. It's pretty quiet, most of the time. Yoriko isn't around all that often, so I get a lot of time to myself. Not...that I have a lot of things to really do."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:31 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The Seventh Division is alright to her. It’s a family, and from what she’s seen of other divisions, the Seventh is probably the most homliness. Yeah. She would have probably been a good fit for the Combat Division, but fate sometimes pulls one in an unexpected, but appreciated, direction. Elyss turns her head away to look at nothing while gauging everything Henrex said. Should she even answer that? Does it actually matter? It’s not like her answer would change anything he knows, so…

“Yeah. Murasaki is still the captain. It’s a busy life, but I don’t mind that. I suppose that’s like Ulv. She never lets me mope around when down, always some inspirational speech followed by kicking my ass or something.”

Elyss doesn’t know who this Yoriko person is, but she’s probably someone important to Henrex. This talk is a bit awkward. There isn’t actually much for either to talk about that the other would actually relate to, so Elyss is just quiet for a bit while they’re both just looking off at nothing in particular. Though, she really doesn’t want this to get too awkward and scys her mind for something.

“Um… So… How many people do you know in Minatumi?”

Elyss doesn’t actually know that it was Henrex’s connection with Arianda that helped in the decision that got him fired.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum