Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chashu  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Chashu  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Chashu  Empty Chashu

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:31 pm

The Odinson

Arkin was starving.

Well not literally but it had been a good three hours since the man had ate, and when you worked out as frequently as him you needed all the protein you could get. The viking male seemed to sulk his way through the Seireitei an almost comical look on his face, as he held his stomach. His nose was currently guiding him to the sense of smell which he could almost taste; the sweet taste of meat nearby. It wasn't till he saw some little piggys did he realize they where, most certainly, not on the menu of whatever establishment he wondered into.

The man would look upwards with a dumbfounded look to see a rather busty woman, who seemed to be the owner of the piggys. The viking blinked for a moment before looking around confirmthing this was a ramen place, then back to her. "Are those your piggys?"

End | The Immortal

CPK

Chashu  JfH75kA
Chashu  H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chashu  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Chashu  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Chashu  Empty Re: Chashu

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Chashu  L1MgEf2

Kokoro

Slurping up her ramen with rather impressive gusto, Kokoro looked over to the side, tilting her head curiously at the large man examining Hanabi's piglets. She giggled quietly to herself, quickly finishing off the last few noodles dangling from her mouth and hopping off her stool to greet the man her spirits seemed so fond of.

"Well hiya hiya, mister. Those are indeed my little piglets, usually they stick by me but sometimes they like to wander, ya know? C'mere, you guys!"

With quiet little squeaks, the piglets returned to Kokoro with obvious affection, climbing up her with seemingly minimal effort despite the fact that pigs are not known for being good climbers. They nuzzled up to her gently, which she could only react to with a big smile and pets for each of them.

"Sorry if they got in your way. Name's Kokoro, b-t-dubs."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:36 pm

The Odinson

"Kokoro. Very pretty name, I am Arkin!"

The man replied in the thickly accented tongue, shifting from a haunched over position gripping his stomach to his impressive height of six feet, eight inches. The man was still hungry but being haunched over in front of a woman was a weak thing to do, and Arkin was not a weak milk boy. He'd grow her a grin, filled with natural good nature.

"They did not, they have led to to two things I required; good food, and good company."

The man would comment clearly implying her, sorta just implying they should eat together. He wasn't sure if she was done eating yet, but considering the horns on her head he had an inkling she might be able to eat as much as him. Thus the large viking would begin to peer past him towards the owner of the establishment, who naturally knew the viking.

"Oh Arkin, my favorite customer! The usual, yes? Two Tonkotsus, and three bowls of Chashu Rice?" The old man would say excitedly, rubbing his hands- clearly implying Arkin was about to be a payday for him which Arkin just gave a thumbs up as a confirmation. "Are you new, 'ere? I have never seen you before, Kokoro." He'd speak her name with some amount of slowness at first, that accent spilling through which he never seemed to lose. An arm came up to run through his sandy blonde hair, preparing to sit down.

End | The Immortal

CPK

Chashu  JfH75kA
Chashu  H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:27 pm

Chashu  L1MgEf2

Kokoro

"Heheen~ Ya think so? Well you've got a pretty neato name, not one I've heard before."

Taking a seat right back down as Arkin sat himself, Kokoro got started up on the rest of her bowl, two more already lined up next to it, making it quite clear she had no intention of finishing just yet. She giggled once more at his sizeable order, definitely eyeing him up a bit.

"New? Weeeeell a lil, yep. I only joined First Division a little while back, so I'm still kinda new to the Gotei. But I went to Shino like six years ago, just had some family stuff to do, ya get me?"

Going back to her ramen for a second, Kokoro returned to her eating, though... Was she being suggestive about it? Maybe. She was definitely taking her time sucking the ramen between her lips, and given the voracity of her usual eating, it definitely stood out. Just a little.

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:43 pm

The Odinson

"Family is important. Without we are lost, and being lost never feels good. But I'm apart of the seventh, and they're my family. The entire Gotei is!"

The deep rolling voice of Arkin would reply, despite a level of almost somberness to the words he never stopped smiling. He was good natured that much was sure, and as his bowls where brought his eye's glistened with wanton need to consume. As he prepared to sink in, his gaze shifted to look at her and he immediately noticed her. Being the red blooded, viking chad that he was, that grin of his seemed to shift into something of a sly smile. He wasn't one to be shy, after all.

His own slurping of the Ramen was rather rigorous in it's own right, holding the large bowl with a single hand which almost seemed to far too easy. As he tilted the flexed arm his muscles popping every so much, he'd begin to drink down the juice greedily. He finished that bowl in record time before placing it down, with a sigh of satisfaction looking over to her.

"I have a big hunger, ya' know?" The man asked almost mimicking her, but not in a mocking way but fun one. "I see something I want, I take it. Food, drink..." The man would offer a wink, almost a little too direct. "People. Ah!" He'd wave his hand dismissively. "Sometimes I am too much, tell me, am I being too much for you?" He'd inquire leaning in placing a hand on one of his other bowls of ramen preparing to eat again.

End | The Immortal

CPK

Chashu  JfH75kA
Chashu  H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:35 am

Chashu  L1MgEf2

Kokoro

Smiling to herself all the more as Arkin caught her gaze, she simply gave him much the same grin right back. Well, if he didn't mind, she wasn't gonna hide it.

"Oho, I totes getcha. I've got a pretty big hunger myself, been told I can really put it away."

It was true, actually, in both the literal sense and in the sense that she was clearly implying. She had certainly had both appetites commented on by more than a few people.

"Trust me, I don't mind at all. I like it when people are direct! Makes things waaaaay easier, ya know? I gotta keep up a buncha polite talk and stuff when I'm around other nobles n' all that, but I kinda just like to go out and let it all out. Way I see it, ya see somethin', ya just go for it."

Another bowl of ramen went into the girl's mouth, and despite her relatively small stature compared to Arkin, and of course her cute face, she didn't seem to have any more trouble than he did with it. She had lots of practice, after all.

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:03 am

The Odinson

"Nobles? I've met a few! But they tend to shy away from a big man like me."

The man would reply in kind already liking this girl, she seemed to be a ball of fun waiting to be used. Naturally however he was way too hungry for such things, and these two where both going through their meals with little trouble. Eventually he'd have to settle for drinking something, and finishing his last ramen bowl. That brought him onto that delicious chashu fried rice. Once he was done he'd set a hand on his belly.

"Ahh~ That hit the spot. But yes, people out to be direct. Too many young men and women so heistate, makes me sad. Miss the days when things where simpler." He'd laugh, a rolling thing which felt thunder than a normal one. But it was infectious seemingly un-ending as he managed to contain it. "All these clothes too, bah! I can barely walk around how I want, 'Arkin this and that'. You spoke of Squad One, are you on duty?"

End | The Immortal

CPK

Chashu  JfH75kA
Chashu  H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:59 pm

Chashu  L1MgEf2

Kokoro

"Well most of the time nobles like to keep things nice n' neat and proper, ya get me? But IMO that's no fun at all, just gets ya bored."

The third and final bowl of ramen was eaten just as quickly as the other two, and she leaned back in her seat as she drank quite contentedly from a glass of amazake. It was hardly strong liquor, barely alcoholic at all actually. But it was very sweet, and Kokoro liked sweet things.

"On duty? Nope~ Today's one of my days off. Got nothin' to do but eat, try n' deal with that appetite of mine."

Offering Arkin a wink of her own, Kokoro took another sip of the amazake, but perhaps intentionally let just a bit of the sugary drink trail out of her glass and onto her chest. With a quite sly look in her eye, she simply trailed a finger through it and put it to her lips.

"Heheen~ Guess I'm a little clumsy, what can I say?"

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:29 pm

The Odinson

Arkin in the most casual manner ever would extend his bear of a hand, before swiping a finger on the spot of her breast where it landed. He'd lift the digit to his mouth tasting it, before laughing that rolling thunderous laugh. He'd reach into his uniform jacket before throwing a wad of currency onto the table, much more than what was actually needed to pay mind you for both of them, before beginning to stand.

"Ahh very sweet but not so strong. I like what I taste to be strong, really take me for a ride. You are free, yes? Let's leave, find strong things to do."

The man would say, not quite saying what was on his mind but what he wanted was pretty damn clear. And with the teasing nature of the blond, he was certainly going to get it. Finally, he'd toss his head towards the entrance of the door placing an arm on her shoulders. The large arm holding her close, and provided she didn't move, hovering jsut above her chest.

End | The Immortal

CPK

Chashu  JfH75kA
Chashu  H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:51 am

Chashu  L1MgEf2

Kokoro

"Heheen~ Weeeell, I guess that does sound like fun. If ya say so~"

Kokoro most certainly accompanied the viking, more than willing to lean right into him given the arm around her shoulder. Honestly, she felt just the faintest bit disappointed that his hand stopped short, but she supposed it was probably better for everyone involved if he didn't just pull her tits out in public. She generally tried not to do that, it was kind of trashy even for her.

"Sooooo, got anywhere special in mind~?"

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum