Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When things don't go my way. (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0When things don't go my way. (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When things don't go my way. (Private) Empty When things don't go my way. (Private)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:04 pm
Notes:
Spoiler:

The sun was piercing for this time of year, Kyle hated the heat. It tore through his skin like he was on fire, he would rather the cold than anything else. Even though it wasn't that hot, Kyle still despised it. Underneath a slanting dead tree, Kyle laid with a hat covering his eyes thinking about the weaklings he has versed, he couldn't stand the thought of fighting any more of them, he had to find somebody stronger.

"Man, killing such weaklings is boring. I didn't even get a chance to use anything powerful." Kyle spoke to himself, thinking of what he could do to pass the time. He laid there, taking the hat off his face expressing a series of emotions. At one point he grinned, thinking off a great idea, he would challenge and espada and take their rank from them, ripping it from their hands like nothing was holding it. His teeth shined as he couldn't hold back a grin any longer. Kyle stood up quickly, the sand around him scattering everywhere, Kyle longed for a good fight and he was to get his way, he was stubborn like that. The man stumbled his way loosely around until he reach las noches, the place in which he would challenge somebody stronger and rip their title from their puny hands.

"Arrancar, espada! Hear my call and give me a challenge for once in my life time! I'm sick of these petty small fries!" He grabbed his sword off his back, seeing if anyone was around. He taunted as he turned looking for anyone to kill.
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When things don't go my way. (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0When things don't go my way. (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When things don't go my way. (Private) Empty Re: When things don't go my way. (Private)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm
Guillermo was lying on his bed, in his room in Las Noches. For the last year or so, he had been fighting more frequently, and fighting more capable people, and he was getting happier about that. He had no clue that the Espada would be so much fun. Tougher people, harder to kill, some of them managing to escape, something he hadn’t let happen a lot of times in the thirteen years prior to that. He looked at the bone fragments covering both of his arms and fists and laughed, finally beginning to enjoy the power he had been given, as if there was nothing that would be able to stop him now, as if there wouldn’t be anything that could stand up to him someday. His tale was just beginning, and already, the things that made even the greatest rulers fall was slowly beginning taking over his mind and spirit.

As he stopped laughing, he heard an unknown voice, the sound of an open challenge. The arrancar swiftly grabbed his knife, and started running towards where he thought the sound originated. He knew that it would probably be from the only entrance of Las Noches he knew, seeing as the other were mostly known to the other Espada, Guillermo having yet to try and make contact with any of them. His gut feeling turned out to be right when he arrived, and saw an arrancar that was looking around for something, a sword in his hand. A big grin was visible on the Espada’s face, as he made his way towards the other arrancar.

“Hello...I am the Novena Espada, Guillermo and I will be the one who will crush all of your ambitions, by accepting your little challenge” He said as he let his elbow rest on the hilt of his knife, knowing well how the arrancar in front of him felt, having spent thirteen years fighting and killing weak hollows without a purpose.

When things don't go my way. (Private) Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

When things don't go my way. (Private) Empty Re: When things don't go my way. (Private)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 pm
Kyle stopped turning, he heard that somebody was coming. He let a grin grow over his face, it was almost like he had no control over it. He slanted his head, many things were running through his mind, what would this espada's fighting style be like? Was he really strong? At any rate, he would destroy his foe no matter the cost. In Kyle's head, a voice echoed through his head, almost like it was egging him on to kill his opponent and be done with it.

"9th espada, eh? good enough for me. The names Kyle, Kyle hayashi." Kyle raised his sword, pointing directly at the espadas eye while still standing a good 15 to 20 feet away. One of his eyes were closed as he pointed with his sword. He dropped it down so the tip touched the floor, there was no noise for a few seconds, soon Kyle finally sheathed his sword and start to tie bandages around his hands like they do in boxing, he was done within 10 seconds on either hand. The weaker arrancar took a few more steps forward, now closing the gap between them. Seeing as the entrance had no open windows, there was no wind, nothing to distract him for even a moment, he was going to go all out on this one. He would have to.

"Well, I was hoping I could have someone like number 6, but you will do" The cockiness of Kyle was overwhelming, at the moment of time he thought he could challenge anyone and beat them he was feeling that good about himself. Kyle punched the air testing his punches before they would fight. It sure was going to be hell of an interesting one at that, he now awaited the Guillermo's first attack.

When things don't go my way. (Private) Ap8OoJO

Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:03 pm
Guillermo nearly lost his composure when he heard the arrancar tell him that he was hoping for the sixth to so show up rather than the ninth. He nearly burst in laughs, wondering whether the kid was just being plenty arrogant, or if he just had a deathwish.

“Good enough for you huh Kyle? You’ll find out that I’m more than what you could ever have hoped to face” The Espada said as he watched carefully while Kyle was wrapping his hands. He was a boxer, no doubt about that. He was also a victim that Guillermo would enjoy torturing from the first moment to the last, probably not having to worry about a long range fight, something he absolutely hated. Chasing an opponent wasn’t exactly his idea of a fight.

“The Sexta Espada would have killed you without even taking out a weapon” Guillermo told Kyle as he observed the way his opponent was punching through the air, trying to see any odd things, trying to see any habit in his motion that would help him read him easily during the fight. His position as an Espada was a treasure that he wouldn’t give away. He had been seeking something like that for too long, and now that he had it, he wasn’t ready to let it go. No, he wouldn’t let it go, even if it would cost him his life.

“Get ready, because you’re about to get served” The Novena Espada said as he dashed towards Kyle, swiftly using a left low sweeping kick, hoping that Kyle would take the bite and jump, before spinning on his right foot to come back, and attempt to hit Kyle’s jaw with a high spinning left kick. This was one of his favourite moves, because the low kick was either a success, or most of the time, was leading to a successful attack.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm
There was no doubt that the 9th espada had great skill, Kyle was just one to test people's skill. Kyle frowned at the words of Guillermo, saying the sexta espada could kill me without any weapon, but it wasn't really what Kyle meant. Before the fight began Kyle pondered in his head what the outcome would be, it was likely to end in the defeat of Kyle, but he could never be sure.

"Sexta espada could no doubt, it would just be interesting to test the power. I know you're strong that's why I challenged an espada." Kyle was thrown off by the sudden attack, but was nothing he couldn't stop. He didn't know whether the espada was just being over confident and reckless, or he had something seriously planned out for his first move. The sweeping left kick drew closer, the challenger began to think of a way to escape only with a split second left to think the kangaroo jumped the sweeping kick making the foot flow right under his feet. Unfortunately for Kyle, Guillermo had already planned out his next attack. The high spinning left kick came flying towards Kyle's jaw slamming into it with tremendous force. The challenger only just managing to move his head with the flow to lessen the damage.

The kick sent Kyle flying for a good 10 metres. He breathed out, wiping his jaw to see if any blood had been drawn. Luckily for Kyle, there was none on his face. Only, he began to spit it straight afterwards. "You've got a hell of a kick there." The lesser arrancar wasted no time, he charged in doing a zig-zagging weaving pattern as he approached, he threw four jabs, two from either hand, towards his opponent hopefully throwing him off balance and losing his guard. After the four light punches, he would lower his entire body and dash in so he would be extremely close to the espada, with his right fist coiled up, using the power in his legs, the challenger jumped up releasing a powerful uppercut. At the same time, Kyle was brewing a cero in his fist as he swung for an uppercut. It was to be a powerful and worrying shot.

Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:46 pm
Guillermo backed away a bit after both kicks, seeing that the second one had connected, Kyle having fallen right in the bait. He knew he wouldn’t be able to use that variation anymore, although he had plenty of other tricks up his sleeve, and he would be sure to make use of them when the opportunity would present itself.

“My fighting is what has brought me so far, and it’s what will make me someday reach the skies. I have spent the last 13 years murdering countless hollows. I expect my skills to show that time does its work, and that prolonged intense effort gets you somewhere.” Guillermo said, after Kyle stood up, checking up on his jaw. Anyone who would take a look at Guillermo would be able to tell he was being careful, although he had no doubt that he would lose. He took a loose defensive stance, wondering what kind of offense Kyle would bring. Much to his surprise, Kyle came in using a zig-zagging pattern to reach him, with a good, constant weaving of his head. The Espada didn’t see the first two jabs coming, only managing to throw his head back volountarily, lessening the damage of both jabs. He then avoided the later two jabs, weaving his head to both sides, as if to taunt Kyle, and tell him that he was able to do that too.

Guillermo took a few steps back and tightened up his guard as he saw Kyle lover his body, before the lesser arrancar dashed at him, attempting a full motion uppercut. The Novena Espada parried the attack, attempting to deflect Kyle’s fist to the Espada’s right, before he dashed on his own, attempting to lock both of Kyle’s arms, by going behind Kyle, putting his arms under his opponent’s before joining his hands behind Kyle’s head. Should he manage to successfully lock his hands together, he would then move his body to Kyle’s right, and raise his left leg about eighty degrees up, before swiftly coming down to trip Kyle and, using Sonido, accelerating at an incredible speed to make Kyle crash skull first on the hard floor of Las Noches.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm
A violent grin continued to swallow Kyle's face, sure, he wasn't a fan of pointless fighting, but to him this wasn't pointless. Still feeling the pain from the earlier devastating kick, Kyle spat out the rest of the blood wondering in his mouth. It seemed that Guillermo was a interesting type of fighter, he seemed to know many different types of ways to fight not only with his fists, but with his feet also. The air seemed tenser, like the espada's reiatsu had grown higher, but he was not sure of what would happen.

As Kyle's punches flew towards the face of Guillermo, he held the violent grin but was confused by the sudden dash, he was now behind the challenger using his upper body strength to lock Kyle's arms into position, it seemed like a harmless move at the start... He was wrong. The sudden binding of his arms confused Kyle, everything went so fast he didn't know what was going on. Kyle heard the sound of a sonido take off, he knew the would likely end bad for him. As he was quickly slammed toward the ground, everything to the weaker arrancar seemed to be in slow motion, thoughts rushed through his mind he didn't know what to do. A sudden crashing sound echoed throughout the entrance of las noches, most likely disturbing any peace going on inside.

Kyle's face had been smashed into the floor, aggressively and at high speeds. It seemed that Kyle was wrong, he under estimated the novena espada way to much. The kangaroo laid on the floor, soon rolling over. His whole face had an abundance of cuts which seeped blood along with a broken nose. Trying desperately, Kyle attempted to stand up. He finally reached his feat, stumbling up. Even after all the events that just took place he still kept a violent grin overtaking his face, his crimson reiatsu taking over his eyes so they now looked crimson. Kyle stood there, this time he would wait for Guillermo to attack, he thought he would stand a better chance if he was on the defensive side of things during the battle.

Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 pm
Guillermo started laughing maniacally as he was getting up, seeing the broken tiles of the floor scattered around the spot he had just put Kyle through. He had a surprisingly good beginning, connecting with two good moves as he got the opportunity to alternate his attacks, Kyle’s openings leaving him a chance to use different styles, and avoid being read in the later stages of the fight. He dashed backwards, waiting for his opponent to get up, rather than kicking him while he was down. His laugh got even louder as he saw Kyle’s face, bloodied and cut in multiple places, with most likely a broken nose, although he wasn’t sure of that yet, this would be something that he would have to confirm later on.

Guillermo’s expression changed when he saw that despite the new tint of Kyle’s face, his opponent was still grinning, his eyes becoming the same crimson tint as the one that was all over his face. He saw that the challenger was waiting where he was, waiting for the Espada to go on the offense. While this could’ve been a trap, Guillermo decided to jump in anyways, knowing that the move he had just made Kyle go down with wasn’t the kind of move that one could just shake off and say it didn’t hurt, especially with all the cuts it opened in Kyle’s face.

“Interesting...Despite seeing a fraction of the power of the Espada, you’re still smiling, and you still want more. Very well, I shall torture your body, until you can no longer stand, and until you can no longer tell me not to leave you to rot in here.” The arrancar said, laughing wildly once again as he looked at Kyle, before dashing towards him, faking a low left kick, similar to the kick he had used to begin the fight, using his swing to attempt to land his knee straight in the right side of his opponent’s ribcage. He would them try to scout Kyle’s vision, attempting a right jab aimed at his nose, and a left straight that would head straight for Kyle’s jaw.

Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am
(I'm not fighting just specating unless you attack first)

Neon was woken up by fighting in las noches as he walked into a room.He soon saw to idoits fighting in the thier home/base.He didn't want to do anything at the moment and pulled out some candy.He stood over the fight as he saw them trade blows back and forth.He soon started laughing at them for what he just saw.one of the arrancar had smashed a guy into the ground and looked so stupid doing it to."Hey prick who just got your head smashed into the floor you suck,Just take the punishment and then you can cry to whoever you want"He said in a mocking voice.

A life is such a good thing,But can be taken away so easily.
Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:32 am
The maniac laughing that was coming from Guillermo was loud and rather annoying. Throughout his laughing fit, Kyle began to wonder whether he was still the cocky one in the fight. Either way, he wasn't going to take any more hits that lightly and easily any more.

The sudden lunge out didn't shock Kyle one bit, once again the kangaroo saw the kick coming towards his feet this time, not falling for it. Instead as soon as he saw the knee coming towards his stomach, he put his hands in the way to lessen the impact toward his ribcage whil;e forcing his hands against the knee cap to try and push it away. Although a lot of energy was spent, he would still fight he would not be done yet... not for a long shot.

"Ba-ka..." he slurred as the right jab came towards his nose, he weaved his head to the right, still grazing the side of his cheek. The bone around the 9th espada's fists scratching his face and drawing blood. Although the next left hand straight caught Kyle off guard, he only just managed to squat so the left hand flew through his hair. Kyle now had the advantage his left hand flew straight over head. Keeping his body low, he aimed a quick hard left hand punch to the espada's gut in an attempt to make Guillermo drop his chin. If the previous punch was successful he would once again deliver a hard and powerful uppercut using the power in his legs to punch up. The challenger was totally oblivious to the other 8th espada who had entered, he was fixed on beating the Nevona espada.

Last edited by kylekaotikk on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum