Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When things don't go my way. (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0When things don't go my way. (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When things don't go my way. (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: When things don't go my way. (Private)

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:41 am
Guillermo felt somewhat disappointed of the result of his attacks, also slightly losing his concentration when he head another voice than that of Kyle, wondering who could that be, being slightly irritated when he heard the comments. Had he not been busy with Kyle, he would’ve gone to rip whoever was there a new one, and would’ve made sure to remind him those words after hitting him with the very same move.

The moment that he lost his concentration was the moment that Kyle had stepped in for his attack, catching Guillermo clean with the shot to the gut, although some of the Espada’s Hierro lessened the damage, allowing him to sway his head back, still getting hit by the uppercut, although mostly on the tip of the chin rather than the full blow. The Espada looked at Kyle when he swayed his neck back to a normal position, trying to see any flaws in his opponent’s defense. He only needed a second to spot exactly what he needed. He used his right leg to jump up a bit, attempting to plan his left knee in Kyle’s face.

Guillermo would then attempt to take advantage of his successful his, diving in towards Kyle, attempting to place several hooks to his midsection. Those attacks would most likely be something that would affect Kyle’s stamina in the later stages of the fight.

When things don't go my way. (Private) - Page 2 Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When things don't go my way. (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0When things don't go my way. (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When things don't go my way. (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: When things don't go my way. (Private)

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:31 am
The fight was only now getting interesting, they were wasting no time exchanging powerful punches, enough to knock a normal human being unconscious with one blow. Seeing as Kyle's blows were effective, he didn't doubt that Guillermo would soon attack again trying to either catch Kyle off guard or just crush him with raw power. Using his arms, he slung his arms in front of the knee, the high knee shot smashing into Kyle's wrists with immense power automatically bruising the spot of impact. The weaker arrancar's body was now free! His arms were held up to block the high knee shot exposing his body.

Thoughts ran through his mind, did he pick the wrong time and place to come and challenge the well known espada? Was he in over his head? At this point in time, Kyle wasn't sure about anything. He just focused on hitting and winning. At this point, the several hooks came flying with immense power to the arrancar's mid section. Without any time to retaliate, Kyle took to wild punches from the novena espada straight to the gut, crushing his breathing with each hit. In the long run, he knew this would drain Kyle's stamina. Most likely why he chose this spot to attack.

Kyle kneed down on one leg, he felt out of breathe he could barely hold it from the previous hits. The grin which overtook him was now gone, but the remaining crimson reitasu flared in his eyes still burning away with passion for fighting, he finally found someone who could defeat him. Taking his time, he turned his head looking at the 8th espada with great fury saying softly as he looked at him, "You want your face to end up the same, shit bag?" Kyle was not going to attack him, only taunt.

Trying to give himself time to recuperate, he sonidoed away so he was now standing a good 20 to 10 metre difference between the two fighters. He point up both hands, charging and releasing 4 bala shots, two from each hand, toward the 9th espada. He needed to recuperate stamina wise.

When things don't go my way. (Private) - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 am
The fight was getting boring for him as he throught that the 9th espada was better then this.They kept trading blows back and forth which means they are both fighting types.Neon prefers to get the job done in 1 blow whenever he can and just leave.He laughed at what the kid said but still didn't move."You really think that you can fight me when you can't even beat the 9th,I would like to see you try to punch my lights out.Of course you just an idoit who is fighting a battle.Truth me if I wanted to come into the fight I would have beaten you ages ago"He said with a smile as he ate some of his chocolate.

A life is such a good thing,But can be taken away so easily.
Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 pm
Guillermo carefully observed Kyle after the latter took his punches and took a knee. He nearly felt like beginning a count, as they did in boxing, but he knew that it would be overly arrogant to even think that Kyle wouldn’t beat the count and get up in time. It would also be giving his opponent a chance to get a clean, and easy counter attack, which wasn’t something that the Espada planned on giving him any time soon.

“Kyle...you need to focus on me, not on the pile of shit that is witnessing our fight. After I’m done with you, I’ll go and rip him to shreds, and after that, you’ll get the pleasure on adding the insult to injury, and giving him a beating that he’ll remember for the rest of his life.” Guillermo told his opponent, seeing how he seemed to have a hard time keeping his concentration on the fight at hand, actually replying to the Octavia Espada’s taunting. He had no clue why the eighth was here, nor what were his intentions, other than perhaps observing him. He would have to keep the uses of his ability to a minimum, knowing pretty well that he would have to fight that other so-called Espada later on to go and grab his spot.

Guillermo took back a defensive stance as Kyle got back to his feet, and tightened his guard to reduce the damage that the first three Bala would do, before throwing himself to his left to avoid the fourth energy blast. The Espada looked at his arms, and noticed that he was bleeding on a few spots, although it was less worrying than the many cuts on Kyle’s face. He took two or three seconds to shake his arms. Despite possessing a good Hierro for his level, he still felt the shock of the three blasts.

The arrancar dashed at Kyle. With the shots he had landed, he knew that his challenger would be trying to recuperate as much as possible. Body blows weren’t something you could just erase like a shot to the jaw. They followed you with every movement you made, and would surely take their toll later, piling up as they landed, the only way to wiggle out of that being to end the fight before they began to affect you. Guillermo used Sonido to close the distance, before attempting a swift right jab, and a left sumo hand palm strike to Kyle’s sternum, to push him back and continue his offense on his opponent’s body.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:04 am
Kyle knew, he had to focus on his fight not the taunting 8th espada who seemed to be cockier than Kyle, which was rather a surprise. The words which were spoken by Guillermo were of no surprise, he could tell that he was also quite pissed off about the other espada being here, possibly stealing his prey. Although it seemed more like he wanted his title more than anything else. The bala gave the the weaker arrancar enough time to regain at least some stamina, but in the long run he would still be drained of energy. Although his hierro weakened some blows, they were no doubt powerful punches.

Knowing his opponent was closing in, he had to think of a plan. Fast. Seeing as Guillermo used sonido so close the gap quicker, the kangaroo would raise his arms using a guard to cover up his body and his face. The peek-a-boo style used in boxing to protect the users mid-section to some extent, and their face. Using his own upper body strength, Kyle held his body up, while taking the jabs and few offensive punches towards his body. Although he had his guard raised, the punches were so devistating, even his hierro couldn't stop the wounds from bruising straight away, almost piercing skin. It seemed the 9th espada was getting what he wanted, his punches were so tremendous they were forcing Kyle back constantly.

There were very little faults in his fighting style, they were all fast and hard hitting, leaving little openings. The crimson reiatsu still burned away in Kyle's eyes, he wanted to still fight, regardless of the circumstances. Before Kyle knew it, he was backed up against a wall inside las noches, punches still flying towards his mid-section to effect his stamina. Kyle weaved his body trying to dodge as much punches as he could, taking some blows still holding his guard. He wondered how he would escape, if he lowered his body again, a knee would more than likely be planted into his face.

His mind spun, trying to think of plan to escape. He had decided, he swung his body to the far right, stepping his foot with the body, putting his weight behind a right handed hook aimed towards the temple. Kyle didn't know how successful it would be, but it seemed the only thing he could do right now.

Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:45 pm
Guillermo was literally blasting through Kyle’s midsection with good, solid hits, until he saw Kyle move to his side, the Espada’s fists pounding the wall instead. Before he could react, he took a well placed hook to the temple, and had a hard time staying up, waving in and out of consciousness for a second. He managed to shake himself, and avoid losing it, immediately taking back an offensive, but very open stance, both arms nearly inviting Kyle to come in.

“You can do better, I’m sure than that...If not, well, you should consider running away before I kill you” Guillermo said, as he backed down a bit, giving him a few extra seconds to get his thoughts back where they should be, and prepare to mount a counter attack. He knew that he was dealing a lot of damage to Kyle’s body, but he had to be less open than that, because he couldn’t pile up shots to the temple like anyone piled shots to the body. No one could.

The Espada proceeded to swiftly make his way towards Kyle, coming in with a right jab, before using Sonido to so initiate a two-hit swift kick combo, headed straight at Kyle’s chin and temple. The Espada used Sonido with both legs to accelerate the kick aimed at Kyle’s chin and his own rotation, to attempt to shake the other arrancar’s chin with a right foot stomp, landing afterwards, knowing that despite his hands being near him, he was fully open for a counter attack from his opponent.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 am
Kyle let a slow and weak grin then take control of his face slightly again, after landing such a punch to the temple Kyle could see that it was effective and made the espada stumble. Unfortunately, the challenger was to focused on wondering if his punch was effective enough to make a come back.

"I can do better, I still haven't showed you my proper strength yet." The arrancar wondered in his mind, thinking of a plan to retaliate to his earlier punch, although he was beaten to that. The right hand jab slung out towards the face of the kangaroo, landing a hit in between his eyes. For a jab it was very hard hitting. The swift and quick movements of Guillermo took Kyle by surprise the first kick slamming him in the chin, the second only just blocked by Kyle's fists which he raised only slightly. The second kick which smashed into his arms heavily knocked the challenger back forcefully almost stumbling to the floor in the proccess. The pain travelled through Kyle's body, the powerful kick felt like it put his chin into a different location it was that hard.

Guillermo was open for a counter, even Kyle could see this. It seemed he had abandoned defence to keep up his speed and power. The hard kick threw Kyle off balance, despite this he would still duck his body, exposing his head for a split second, before placing his hand in front of Guillermo's stomach and charging up a cero then releasing it. If everything in the series of events went well, it would more than likely blast the espada way from the challenger.

Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:34 pm
Guillermo smiled as he felt the familiar feeling of his foot colliding with someone’s bones. Since he had fought for most of the last thirteen years, he was beginning to have an extensive understanding of a few martial arts, using some of his skills as a hollow to enhance the power of quite a few attacks. The two kicks he landed were no different, although he was surprised at Kyle. The lesser arrancar was taking in quite a bit of punishment, and not a second he seemed like he would actually give up, or go down.

The Espada didn’t get much time to rest however, as his loose guard quickly ended up costing him. He moved to his right just in time to avoid most of the Cero, still getting caught on his left side, getting projected on the wall behind him, crashing hard, before falling on his knees. He took several seconds to catch his breath back and get his spirits back too. Up until now, Kyle had only used Bala in his range of spells, however, him stepping up to Cero greatly angered Guillermo, who was way happier with the actual close quarters combat battle they were having before Kyle used that. By now, he hadn’t taken a lot of punishment other than the Cero. His left side was aching, but still had quite a few good hits in it, and still had good speed.

“Of all...shitty things...to use...” Guillermo said, the irritation clearly shown in his tone, as he got to his feet, and raised his head, staring at Kyle, his eyes seemingly taking a red tint. The Espada used Sonido to get to Kyle’s right side, going diagonally, before using Sonido once more to attempt to tip Kyle’s jaw with a reverse right elbow, coming towards his opponent back first. The man would then attempt to connect with a powerful left liver blow, crouching after his elbow attack, to throw a full wind up, picture perfect left hook.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 am
The pain jerked throughout his face, it seriously felt like his chin had been moved to the right with one hell of a kick. His arms ached they were bruised all over, the punches to his stomach had worsened the pain and he was basically out of breathe. One thought battered through his mind, he though he would stand a chance against the espada. Obviously not. While he was tired and in pain, he still kept the grin control his face even though it was light. On the outside, Kyle showed he was hurt exactly the same on the inside.

Seeing that his attack had been successful, it gave him at least sometime to recuperate from the injuries he obtained. The espada was noticeably hurt, but no where near defeat. The other arrancar's motions remained swift, and fast he didn't even show any signs of hesitation in his movements. The sonido caught Kyle off guard, completely slamming into his jaw forcing his already heart chin into even more pain from the kick. The liver blow came flying towards the spot intended to hit, slamming in with a powerful connection to the side of the weaker arrancar.

The challenger stumbled, before dropping down onto one knee trying to drown out the pain. It was useless. He had taken to many hits to just 'try' and drown out the pain of getting punched in the liver and all the other wounds. Only just, he regained his feet, his legs wobbled trying to hold his own body weight up. "I...Will...Not...LOSE!" the arrancar shouted, releasing a burst of reiatsu before grabbing his blade from his back strap casing and placing it in front of his face screaming the words in an evil tone, "Yaburu, Naite iru Ookami!!" Reiatsu exploded, soon fading away to reveal his new form, it seemed to be very slender, his zanpakuto now a over stretched naginata with a giant blade on the end. Metal gauntlets encased his hands.

Kyle's body was weak, this was his final attempt to destroy the 9th espada, forgetting all about the fact that he also had a release form. If he used it, it would end totally bad.

Spoiler:

Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm
Guillermo carefully watched as Kyle took a knee, and got back up, clearly wobbled, and clearly had a hard time dealing with the big amount of punishment that he took. The Espada smiled as he heard his opponent scream his will of not losing. It was fun to see that he wasn’t the only one for whom defeat wasn’t an acceptable option. However, Guillermo was pretty sure that at this point, it was only a matter of minutes before Kyle would go down. Kyle released his resurreccion which somewhat made the Espada change his mind about the remaining part being a walk in the park. The only scary thing about it was the long Naginata, the type of weapons that Guillermo hated, due to their long range.

“I guess I won’t try and make this last longer, the longer this last, the bigger are the chances of that freaking long thing cutting me, even if I’m faster than him...” He thought, as he took a look at the thing, tightening his guard.

“The only spot I have yet to go to is his right side. He shouldn’t be anticipating it, and going there would be dumb, I’ll focus on the spots that are still weakened, and he’ll go down from that” The Espada continued thinking as he dashed towards Kyle, attempting to jump over the Naginata, then using Sonido to propel himself towards Kyle, attempting to plant both his knees in the arrancar’s face, hoping to finish this as soon as he could, not wanting to show Star anything that the Espada would be able to really memorize.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum