Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Say My Name Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Say My Name Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Say My Name Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Say My Name Again

Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:58 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Say My Name Again - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER HER WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"You wish to know what I saw, when I gazed upon you?"

The man asked with a brief chuckle, quietly gathering his thoughts as he shifted upwards. He had to prop himself up with his one good arm so that she knew he had his full attention. Alas, it removed him from his embrace for what was left of his left arm seemed to not be enough to hold her. Silently, in that movement he swore to himself that he would restore his arm- if only so that he could hold her further. But now, he'd gaze with her with an intensity which rival'd those brief moments where she saw him utterly committed to a cause.

"I saw a young woman with the weight of the world upon her shoulders, who gave my name sake a run for their money. I saw a woman who fought through her own despair so that she could inspire those beneath her. A girl who bloom'd into a woman, who's white hair at times haunted my drinks." He'd speak with all the fervor of a victorian romantic, perhaps allowing himself to be carried in the moment. His messy hair falling about his face, as he shook his head to remove his hair from his eyes. "A woman who's belief was enough to change fate." The man's voice would falter ever so much, as if the mere weight of such emotion was too much.

"When I stared upon you, as I do now, I see salvation. Perhaps, the one thing which has kept me from perdition. A debt, which I shall never be able to repay. If my presence gives you only a shred of comfort I've felt, if it provides you with something you need so much.." He'd slowly lower himself down, laying upon his side. His head coming to rest upon her chest softly, a whisper to his voice.

"That would be enough."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Say My Name Again - Page 2 JfH75kA
Say My Name Again - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Say My Name Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Say My Name Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:10 am

Say My Name Again - Page 2 PNeBY3P

Katya

Truth be told, Katya hadn't expected such flowery language, and she blushed rather profusely at it as the full meaning of her wolf's words sunk in. But as he rested his head upon her modest bosom, she could only smile softly, running her fingers comfortingly through his hair.

"To know that you care for me, Atlas, makes me feel as though all the dreams that I have held are not impossible. That even those things I think might be forever out of reach may yet return to me."

He was a miracle for her, and this closeness, this emotional connection she had shared with none other... Katya would trade it for nothing in this world.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Say My Name Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Say My Name Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:22 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER HER WOLF

"I am always a call away." The man would speak to her, his arm folding around her frame. As the sun rose outside and the heat rose, he could only feel comfortable in this embrace. In his most private moments, he shared them with her. His head tilted upwards to stare at her, allowing a thin smile to grace his lips. He pictured a future with her, even if it not to be. He would live a lie, a dream, if only for today.

"We should eat, make breakfast. Perhaps one of my larger shirts should fit on you." He'd offer a playful grin, picturing the smaller woman in an oversized shirt- wait he ACTUALLY really liked that image. "Before I end up adding more sins to our record."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Say My Name Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Say My Name Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:53 pm

Katya

"I know that you are, my wolf. And you know that I would go without fear into anything, knowing you were at my side."

Leaning down to offer him one more gentle kiss, she couldn't help but laugh quietly at his words. It wasn't quite a giggle, if only because Katya simply wasn't the sort girlish enough to offer a giggle in the first place. But she did find an appeal in the idea of dressing such a way, a sense that it would provide a feeling of closeness, and so she gave him a small nod in reply. His addendum, however, gave her the briefest pause, but she took it well enough in stride.

"I believe your attire would be more than sufficient to cover me. And...I must admit that I anticipate a great many more sins between us, as well. Were I to ask the Lord's forgiveness now, I think it would be insincere of me, and so I will delay. Until I must once more be simply Katyusha."

Coding in Template By:

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER HER WOLF

His own lips seemed to tingle when her own found his, a brief flutter of his heart echoing throughout his core. To be called her wolf once again, to be engaged in these moments with her seemed to satisify him in a way he had not ever experienced. It transcended simple bodily pleasure, something deep and ingrained into him. An involuntary smile came onto his lips as she spoke once more, his singular hand finding her own gripping it tightly to his chest.

"Your laugh is beautiful. I wish to hear it more today." He'd plead to her softly, beginning to get upwards. Glad to see she approved of his idea about his attire, of course once he stood up and was stark nude she would see the toll the years had take on his body. As he turned to walk to the closet, his body was but a canvass of scaring- some old wounds she could most likely recall when he earned him. Other's seemed more recent, more jagged. Not a single piece of him was unmarked. He'd reach into his closet to remove was what simple a white t-shirt, and what was essentially a bathrobe for himself.

He foresaw himself removing it frequently.

"I would be a bad host, if I did not show you around the estate after breakfast- of course." Another sly smile, who knew what he had in mind.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:26 am

Katya

Following after Atlas as he climbed from the bed, Katya waited until he had leaned to look through the closet, studying each of his scars from a distance. Upon his leaning in to retrieve their clothes, however, she simply leaned in and wrapped her arms around him from behind, planting a kiss onto his back gently, her hands slowly tracing over his old wounds.

"If you wish to hear me laugh, then I expect you will surely keep my spirits high... But in what way, I am quite curious."

Grinning to herself once more, Katya found herself almost unable to help but continue kissing Atlas' back... And while she may have been nearly unable to help it, she was very definitely unwilling. Her fingers traced carefully over every bit of her wolf's form, not so much studying as admiring, and her lips gently continued to press upon him every few moments. To be perfectly honest, the idea of dressing was the last thing on her mind.

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:23 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER HER WOLF

Never had he experienced a lover like her, never had he experienced a woman quite like her. Each one of her movements upon his body was driven by an admiration, perhaps even love, for his form. The scars which stained his body where treated in kind, she did not shy away from any part of him. He shivered upon her lips upon him, his hands slowly lowering the clothing- his eyes closing as he seemingly relaxed further.

His hands dropped the clothes outright, turning around once more. His hand going to her own, fingers lacing through her own. It was such a simple gesture, almost childish, but his heartskipped. He felt his hand tighten, unwilling to let her own go. His body pressed against her as he leaned down, placing his lips against her own. He wondered briefly, 'was this love?' His lips would pull away to look at her once more, his face flushed. The Wolf of the Cossacks was blushing.

"Maybe.. I will.. tell you all those sweet things I am feeling." The man voice stuttered for a woman, the carefully built facade crumbling. He was almost putty, this affection having broken any walls he may have maintained. Vulnerability, in the most innocent way.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:33 am

Katya

The feeling of being so close to him, of being held so intimately and with so little between them, was one that Katya had dreamt of for many years. Yet now, to finally experience it outside the realm of her own imagination, made her fantasies in the dead of night seem outright insulting for how mediocre they were in comparison to the genuine moment. She kissed him back without hesitation, her hand holding his just as tightly in return, and she blushed profusely as she once more looked into his eyes.

"Then tell them to me, Atlas. I will listen, most surely."

And then, she once more leaned in, to kiss his chest now. She simply wanted to show him affection, to demonstrate her care for him as much as she could in these precious moments that they had together. Katya wanted, more than anything, for Atlas to understand the depth of what she felt. Whether it be love, or perhaps something even more than that.

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:04 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER HER WOLF

Within his heart he cursed whatever gods or saints oversaw his life, for in this moment he wished he possessed his arm to lift her up. To raise her high into the air, to swing her in such a which they only did in old romance novels. This was that pure type of emotion, that raw feeling of satsification when you found the other half of your soul. Perhaps his muted emotions, his walls, where only made for her to take a sledgehammer to them. Such was the nature of life. A hand came to her hair, stroke it back as he spoke.

"I feel as if whatever was once built inside of me, whatever walls or beliefs I constructed was torn down the moment I embraced you fully. That a missing piece of my soul, if such a thing remains, was molded in your image. That I have never known true peace, until this moment. I know now, that strange things poets and writers spend years capturing."

The man spoke softly his head tilting town to be placed against her own, craving everything which was her. Had this been ten years ago, had this been in his past, he would have surely gotten onto a knee and married her. But now, now he simply pushed such things away. He settled for the now, the future be damned. He shifted to place a kiss on her forehead, his skin burning with her every touch.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum