Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

+54
Gamma
Henrex
Gamedragon
JWC
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Moka
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Shirou Mamoru
Mujin
Kosovo Misogi
Carter
Nitrogen
CPKallday
Sage
Horus Sariel
Tsumi Buredo
Dexterity
Sinpoder
Cookies
Kanda
Snopy
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mithos
Kakeru
Shizuo
Kade
~Amaya~
ReddTseuken
Kenshin
Soniko
JJ
||Tsukuyomi||
Ninian
Zero
Tsubine
Genpaku
Chao
Gin
Toxic
M A G I
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Dr.Hiro
Hayuko
Blade
Taichou
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Teitoku
Majestic Moose
Ræn
Dai
Pockeh
THEFROST
58 posters
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue65150/100Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Wed May 07, 2014 8:49 pm
  • Name: custom title (The Site Terrorist)
  • Price: 500,000
  • Extra: i.imgur.com/fimWvoY.png

|Death is but the first step in life|

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 ZfrGue8

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 EUuCTxy
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi
The Lone Nigga

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 pm
  • Name: Custom Site Title
  • [Extra: The Lone Nigga
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Alright, everything looks to be in order with these two request above. Therefore, I am going to deduct the yen from both accounts and then give out the ranks. GG, LOne Nigga. GG.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am
  • Name: Custom Rank
  • [Extra: Metal as Fuck

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 am

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Sorry for the delay here. I've just been getting pretty exhausted with how busy I've been lately. However, I will go ahead and approve this rank for ya. The yen will be removed after this post and you should see your rank sometime today.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:26 pm
  • Extra: Pure Magic
    Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Puremagic_zps08a561df

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:45 pm
I shall... Approve... This.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25/100Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:40 am
Aegis wrote:
  • Extra: Pure Magic
    Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Puremagic_zps08a561df

I'll get one of those, but you can leave my text alone.
I also want to use this image:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Kfcplainandsimple_zpse7a0e23a
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/kfcplainandsimple_zpse7a0e23a.png

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Sbb1I7e
Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:56 pm
  • Name:Custom Rank
  • Price: 500k
  • [Extra: Kido Kid
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:58 pm
Approving the two above.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 13 Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum