Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

+54
Gamma
Henrex
Gamedragon
JWC
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Moka
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Shirou Mamoru
Mujin
Kosovo Misogi
Carter
Nitrogen
CPKallday
Sage
Horus Sariel
Tsumi Buredo
Dexterity
Sinpoder
Cookies
Kanda
Snopy
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mithos
Kakeru
Shizuo
Kade
~Amaya~
ReddTseuken
Kenshin
Soniko
JJ
||Tsukuyomi||
Ninian
Zero
Tsubine
Genpaku
Chao
Gin
Toxic
M A G I
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Dr.Hiro
Hayuko
Blade
Taichou
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Teitoku
Majestic Moose
Ræn
Dai
Pockeh
THEFROST
58 posters
Go down
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:13 pm
  • Name: Custom Rank
  • Price: 500,000
  • [Extra: Chocolate Bunny Lady
    (As in a noble lady or something. I need to spend my monies! I wish I could put a picture with this but there's not a whole lot of coco bunny ladies out there.)

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:17 pm
  • Price: 500k
  • Extra: "Custom Rank" image
    Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 7I7oku

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:51 pm
Both Approved. Subtracting Yen and making changes.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 FXpoQxJ
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/100Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:12 pm
  • Price: 500,000
  • [Extra: The Hellknight

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:24 pm
Done.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 FXpoQxJ
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 pm
  • Name: Graphics Work
  • Price: 50,000,000 Yen
  • Extra:Jibril from No Game no Life fer'mein Iramasha "Yavriil. Here's a render. Do whatever with the colours? For a title, either "Spellmaster/Spell Master", "Alchemy God", or "[The] Great Sage". Which ever one fits more.

Last edited by ku on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : You know why.)

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:35 pm

「NOTICE FOR THIS THREAD」
I'll be giving you your template in the next days. I've been under the weather and haven't been feeling right for graphics. Give me the next week or so and it should be done anytime inbetween then.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:18 am
  • Name: Sidebar Announcement for 3 months; Global Announcement; Site Announcement; Custom Group
  • Price: 30-60 million + 9,000,000 + 1,000,000 + 45,000,000 yen
    In Total: 55,000,000 + 30-60 million yen
  • Extra:Thread, The pic,
    Text:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 RDLUVBj
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:29 am
[FOO' THE S_E SEXUALつ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 15 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:21 am

REVIEWING

As for Mecha? I'll go ahead and approve all of those. I've made the custom group here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/g245-sabers

Along with that, I've made it a global announcement and an announcement on the xat for the next month or so; while the xat portion will be for the next few days depending on when we need to change it. Additionally, your sidebar image will come sometime today and I'll be putting it in the site scroller.

So, have some patience and it will be done soon.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum