Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A average School Day. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A average School Day. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A average School Day. - Page 3 Empty Re: A average School Day.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:30 pm
"No! No! No!"

:He began crying out. Not wanting to be here at all as tears began running from his face.:

:At first he began struggling once on the table, attempting to kick but missed everytime.

Once the girl began healing him he noticed the orb as his eyes softened slightly.

Noticing that the girl wasn't hurting him at all but healing him.

Feeling the wound close up the colour returned to his face, although he looked slightly tired.

They had missed school but nothing important was happening like exams or anything so they'd be let off this time.

Once the girl had finished healing him Kenji had noticed his wound had closed up as he stayed silent.

Soon he felt his eyes close before falling asleep peacefully no longer in pain as he had stopped struggling all together. Thankful towards the girl.:

A average School Day. - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A average School Day. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A average School Day. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:45 pm
A average School Day. - Page 3 50890

The boy had settled down and allowed Orihime to heal him, all the while Sapphier looked at the clock and saw that school was just about over. She sighed at this, she was really looking forward to learning about the ancient romans...though she'd already heard many many lessons on them before, she just loved hearing them. No matter, she'd hear it again some day. Sapphire turned her attention to Kenji and Orihime, who had just finished healing him.
"Will he be alright?"

"Yeah, he will. Just make sure he takes it easy."

It was getting late, Sapphire had left Kenji with Orihime for a bit, so that she could find his body, once she had she returned back to Orihime's place, resting it down gently. All she could do now was wait and see if this kid was alright.

||Kitty's Characters||

A average School Day. - Page 3 PLEASEWORK2
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:56 pm
:The boy was pretty much out of it for a while.
He stayed asleep on the table no longer in any pain.
Soon midnight stroke.
He was Tired from what happened today although he woke up just after midnight.
Squinting his eyes at first before rubbing them as his vision adjusted.

"ngh..."

:He winced slightly from just waking up. His body wasn't in any pain before he remembered that he was healed.
His green eyes looked at the ceiling. Observing to where he was.
Straight after, he sat up.:

Hon Hon Baguette.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Orihime had left a little while after he fell asleep to run some errands she forgot to earlier, she told Sapphire that she would be right back and that she could help herself to anything in the kitchen, pretty much to make herself feel at home. It was getting late and Sapphire had desided to take a small napp, she had checked on Kenji before taking said nap...he was fine. Sapphire woke up when Orihime came back home, at that point it was about 11pm.

Orihime had went up to bed, but by now Sapphire wasnt teired at all, this was one thing she got from her father....his inability to sleep through the night after a nap.
She wondered to the healing room where Kenji was and entered just as he woke up, he didnt seem to realise that she was there, and by the look on his face, it seemed like he couldnt recall where he was.
"Were at a friends house, Inoue Orihime's house. She healed you, remember?"
She said in a soft tone before walking a bit closer.
"You shouldnt sit up so fast, take it easy...you were wounded pretty badly."

||Kitty's Characters||

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:40 pm
:Noticing the vice he turned his head as he remembered straight away whom the girl was before forcing himself to sit:

"I-I'm fine."

:He replied before he remembered what had happened. Looking down to his stomach before noticing there was no wound or blood. Straight after this he remembered the girl who had healed him. Inoue Orihime. He had to repay her in some way, she saved his life.:

"Let's just go..."

:He said after a while although it still hurt to move when he tried to get out from the bed. Not able to before lying back down:

"In a bit..." :He then added as he lay his head on the pillow before looking at the time.:

Hon Hon Baguette.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Sapphire sighed a little bit, nine times out of ten, when someone says there fine a few hours after a major ingury, there usually not fine. And it didnt take a lot to see that Kenji wasnt fully ready to move about yet, he needed more rest, but it looked like he might be more reluctant to just rest for a bit.

"Let's just go..."

He said, he was about to get up then he laied his head back down onto the pillow. Sapphire chuckled a little bit and shook her head.

"We'll go when you feel better, and not when you think your better." She said crossing her arms as she leaned up against the near by desk. "It's just past midnight"
She told him, noticing that he was looking up at the clock.
"Are you worried about anything? Do you have to report back to your leader at some time?"
She asked wondering, she would think that he would have had to do something of the sort, then again what did she know? She really didnt pay attention to Shinigami life or their regulations.

||Kitty's Characters||

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:06 am
:He shook his head before closing his eyes:

"I have a few weeks here..."

:He said after a while. Yawning slightly:
"Besides, even if I had to go back today or tomorrow I wouldn't be able to. Not showing up like this....It would be too embarrassing...That was the first time a hollow has hit me..."

:He put the blanket over him thinking for a bit before sitting back up. Withstanding the pain as he got out of the bed: "I'm fine..."

:He mumbled as he put on his shoes. Sheathing his Zanpakuto. He had left his gigai by a tree where no one could see it so he could easily get there.:

"Let's go. For real this time..." :He then added as he opened the door and walked out to the hallway. Taking some paper out of his pocket as he wrote a note of thanks to the girl whom healed him. Leaving it on the table by the door:

Hon Hon Baguette.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum