Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Live From Nevada
Today at 9:04 pm by Yaksha

» Only the Finest Entertainment
Today at 8:08 pm by Yaksha

» A shinigami bloodbath [PRIVATE]
Today at 7:52 pm by MWD

» Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha]
Today at 7:39 pm by Yaksha

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Today at 7:31 pm by Rawk

» A Russian Memory
Today at 6:46 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Cleansing The Hate [Junko/Arianda]
Today at 3:47 pm by darkfunnel

» Dark Ginto Series (Ghislain Exclusive)
Today at 3:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Wus good homie [an intro]
Today at 3:06 pm by Rex-AO

» Vastime Gala Mission [Social Mission]
Today at 1:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2520 registered users
The newest registered user is Hafizzin

Our users have posted a total of 119395 messages in 18149 subjects
Top posting users this week
Mirja Eeola

Cooking Spray

SerenityVerdant

MWD

Steiner Franz

[THEFROST]

Rawk

Henrex

Forsaken Crow

Tsubine

Discord App
Share | 

Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 49123274

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Ama opened her blue crystal-like orbs to see a nice sunny day before her. The sun was just coming up and the sky was perfectly clear. She smiled, it was a new day, and that always did make her feel better. However, she could not help but wonder how many things could go wrong in the day. Or, how many things could go right. She stood up and stretched, her shirt riding up to her ribcage as she did so, exposing her abs. Ama yawned and put her arms down and walked out the door to begin her journey.

The weather was nice, along with the clear sky came a nice, warm breeze that blew around her long hair. She felt like a movie star a bit, but carried herself the same way with her sexy stride. She looked around her and saw that either no one was awake yet, or they just were not around. Ama continued walking for a bit, and was disappointed when no one showed up anywhere. She wondered where everyone went.

After awhile, it got boring that no one was around, so she decided to head back. On her way back, she looked at the ground instead of the sky and saw a button on the ground. It was not ordinary, and had exotic designs on it. She bent over slowly and looked down at it with a small smile. It was very pretty. She reached out and picked it up. Ama stood back up and looked at it in her palm before closing her hand and contiued walking. She had a feeling that today was going to be a good day filled with finding more than just a cool button.

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

¥ Yen : 567571641

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

--------------------------------------
Posting Music: "Siren's Call" -Epic Score

"Now, the game begins."
--------------------------------------

Yumesade was on a little adventure.

She had decided, whether in her better judgement or against it, to go exploring in the deserts of Hueco Mundo. Cloaking her spiritual energy, she had set off at a walk, striding through the sand like she owned the place. Which, technically, she did. As one of the espada, she had at least partial claim to this wide expanse of desert.

The six-foot-nothing and a half woman walked slowly for someone of her height. Not because she was slow in general, but because she wanted to enjoy this. She had been couped up in the castle, or prison, that was Las Noches for a bit of time now, and it hadn't been very fun. The espada were mostly male, and those who weren't were either psycho or boring. Yume sighed and started sonidoing around randomely, looking to see if there was anyone fun in the desert.

She stopped as a glimmer caught her eye, she turned and realized she was standing about ten feet behind a woman. The woman had stopped to look at something on the ground. What could that be? Yume tilted her head, her pale pink hair falling to one side as her eyes watched the woman curiously. The woman bent over to pick up whatever she had seen, and Yume smirked, nice view.

When the woman resumed walking, Yume decided she should have a little fun. The espada walked up behind the woman and wrapped one arm around her waist, resting her head on the other woman's shoulder and grabbing her ass, "Whatcha got there, good looking?" She giggled.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Ama began humming as she walked, her hair gently blowing in the wind behind her. She smiled to herself at how nice it felt. Suddenly, she felt someone touch her. She gasped and looked around at the person. It was a rather tall woman who was well, she was sexy. "Oh, hello there." she said with a sexy little smirk on her face. "I found a really cool button I want to make a shirt with" Ama said slowly before opening her palm and showing her. She smiled up at the woman and could not help but love her touch. It made her feel good, and sort of, safe, she supposed. Ama wondered who she was, she looked slightly familiar.

Spoiler:

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade smiled and giggled. This one was definitely a cutie. What a beautiful face.. Would Solas be mad if she got herself a little toy? She would hope not.. "Ooh I see, a button huh?" Yume smiled and pulled back from the woman, walking around to the front of her, "Tell me, what is your name, cutie?" She smiled softly, observing the woman and waiting for an answer, she waited until the woman responded before speaking. "I am Yumesade Shiride. Seventh Espada. Pleased to meet you." She grinned brightly, giggling, "I don't suppose you'd be interested in being my fraccion, would you? I don't have any yet and it's really lonely in my tower all by myself." She pouted and looked at Ama with wide eyes. She took a step closer to the other woman and looked her in the eyes, "So, what're you doing all the way out here? A bit warm for a stroll, don't you think?"

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Ama smiled brightly at the woman. "Yeah, I like to work with my hand, you could say" she said with a naughty laugh. "I figured this would go nicely on a shirt" she smirked. "My name is Ama, Ama Yariman. I am thrilled to meet you" she said with a slight giggle to it. "Wow! Really? I thought you seemed familair, I have heard all about you! It is great to see you in person, Yumesade. As for your offer, I would be absolutely honored!~" she said happily with a bow of her head. Her hair fell forward and dangled a bit, and blew around again when she lifted her head. She then tilted her head sexily and said in a slight confusion, "What do you mean?" she asked. "Too warm? I love it when it is warm, I find it is a lovely day today. I also love walks, haha." Ama said pleasantly and smiled at Yume.

Spoiler:

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade smirked, "Oh, good with your hands, are you?" She giggled, "Yes, it looks like it would be nice on a shirt. But I have more fun taking clothes off than putting them on." She smiled seductively. "Oh, you've heard about me? I'm flattered." She turned pink, "Well good! Yay! I have a fraccion!" She laughed a little.

Yume smiled, "Well the tower's kind of cold. I'll show you around if you want, just follow me!" She said giddily before sonidoing into the distance, leaving a trail of spiritual energy for Ama to follow as she went. Going all the way to the main castle and into her specific tower. The room she arrived in was her bedroom. A large, lace bed with silver curtains, matching Yume's reiatsu sat on the far end. She turned and walked over to stand by the large double-doors, awaiting Ama's arrival.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Ama giggled and loved the feeling this woman was giving her. "Yes, well maybe you ought to prove that sometime" she said with a naughty giggle and a wink. Tyne then began walking, being a fast walker herself Ama had almost no problem following her. She followed the spiritual energy when she turned corners and got out of sight. The things she saw was incredible. Everything looked so royal and fancy, it was magnificent. Ama loved it all. Finally, she got to the top and walked in to what appeared to be Yume's bedroom and smiled. "It is so beautiful here. You fit in nicely" she complemented with a wink. She crossed the threshold and looked around. Everything was so perfect, Ama wanted to see more.  

Spoiler:

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade watched as she walked in, blushing at the compliment before slamming the doors behind her and Ama, sliding the lock into place and turning back to the woman.

She walked slowly up to Ama, tilting her head curiously the length of her walk. She stopped,barely an inch away from the other woman and leaned down. "Here are the rules of being a fraccion for the septima." She raised her hand, her fingers closed into her palm, raising her index finger. "Rule number one, you do whatever I want you to." She leaned forward, her face merely a fourth of an inch from the woman's face, "And rule number two, you have to be damn good at it." With that, she closed the distance, pushing her soft lips against Ama's.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Ama looked around in amazement at her lovely bedroom. All things had it's place and was placed so nicely, it made her smile.

She listened to Yume carefully and noticed she was getting closer. Her heart began to beat faster, this woman clearly knew what she wanted. She was like an older her, and she liked that. "Ive never been one to follow rules, but I will follow yours..." she said smoothly to Yume who was about half and inch away now. She wrapped her arms around her waist and looked up at her with that sexy fire in her eyes. Before she got to respond, the woman bent her torso down and kissed her, Ama moaned inaudibly in surprise. She wasn't expecting that, and couldn't wait to see what else Yume had in store. Ama kissed back even harder and her tongue snaked out from between her lips and past Yume's. Her tongue slid across her flesh and around the inside of Yume's mouth. From that moment on she vowed to always listen to Yume.     

Spoiler:

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yume was pleasantly surprised by the force in the woman's kiss. Ama knew how to handle a woman, apparently. Very nice.

Yumesade's eyes opened a bit at the unfamiliar tongue exploring her mouth. It was different, but not to where it wasn't enjoyable. Yumesade slowly closed her eyes, enjoying every second and utterly losing herself in the kiss.

Yume pulled back after a moment, smirking softly at the woman in front of her. "I think that's enough from me for now." She turned around and faced the other direction, stopping for a moment to think before walking towards her bed, sitting down and crossing her left leg over her right, staring seductively up at Ama, "Additional lessons can be taken at the request of the student." She said softly, a smirk on her lips, which still tingled from the kiss.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile