Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory]
Today at 1:18 am by Dai

» RULES (Must Read; New by 06/18/2018)
Today at 1:03 am by Sage

» Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?
Today at 12:00 am by zetsurin

» Zetsurins clames
Yesterday at 5:49 pm by zetsurin

» Colin Washi [APPROVED 0-2++]
Yesterday at 5:36 pm by Sage

» Tai's Reserves & Claims
Yesterday at 5:33 pm by Shizuo

» Mu Long
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by Shizuo

» Nix Shraik's Claims
Yesterday at 5:15 pm by Shizuo

» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
Yesterday at 5:12 pm by Shizuo

» This is my face. There are many like it but this one is mine.
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by Shizuo

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Ama prolonged the kiss as long as possible and explored as much or Yume's mouth as much as she possibly could. She was a little disappointed when she pulled back, but nonetheless, she knew they both had enjoyed it. She turned around for a moment and gave Ama the perfect view of her profile from behind. She didn't hate it. She saw her chance and simply couldn't resist it. Ama bit her lip and her hands flew forward, her right making contact with Yume's ass and fondling it for a split second as she walked over to her bed and sat down. She smirked and watched her leg go over the other in a sexy way. This woman drove her mad. "Nothing to teach me, I think I know enough to handle myself" she said lustuosly with a grin. Slowly, she walked over near her, getting closer and closer, bot even fighting the urge to tackle her anymore. Quickly and without warning, Ama lunged forward like a tiger and pinned Yume on her back, grinning wider. "I like to learn by doing and not listening. Hands on work seems better, don't you agree?~" she asked sexily and straddled Yume.     

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade felt the hand squeeze her ass as she walked, smirking to herself. Ama wanted it, she could tell. But she was going to tease, that was her job. She giggled to herself.

She watched as Ama walked towards her, licking her lips. "Oh do you now? Show me." She said, her voice barely over a whisper. She examined Ama's body thoroughly, her eyes examining every inch hungrily. Suddenly, she was on her back, her arms pinned straight out to the sides. She felt Ama's core against her stomach, and Ama's legs at her sides, and turned dark red. She looked up at Ama, her eyes pleading, "Yes, oh god yes I agree." She smirked, waiting to see what Ama's next move would be.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 pm

She smiled widely. Yume was trying to tease her, that was was both cute and seemed like a challenge to her. She loved challenges and took it, even if it wasn't one. One could say it was on. 

Ama smirked as Yume blushed heavily. Clearly, she took her off guard. Success. She flipped her hair back behind her and leaned forward, kissing Yume just hard enough and filled with passion that grew with each moment. Slowly, her left hand snaked down near her ass and toyed with it while her free hand fondled Yume's breast roughly. She smiled and kissed her slightly harder, her goal was to surpass her teacher and show her what she could do. 

Spoiler:

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade was breathing shallowly in excitement, her chest heaving up and down as she kissed Ama back ferociously. Ama was.. amazing. Yume knew that she was good, but Ama seemed to know exactly where Yume's buttons were. Was she really this good?

Yume's mouth opened a bit in an inaudible moan as she felt one of the woman's hands on her ass, and the other on her breast. Ama certainly knew how to handle her. Had she done this before? Even so, how would she know where Yume's buttons were? She snaked her tongue out and slid it against Ama's top lip, sliding it into the woman's mouth and pushing it against Ama's own tongue. Yume wasn't going to go down completely without a fight.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 pm

She could practically feel Yume melting in her hands as her temparature rose. It was clear Ama was doing everything right because Yume was blushing heavier and her breathing had changed.  
Yume began kisses her back fiercly. Ama couldn't help but crack a wide, prideful grin when she felt Yume's tongue pushing up against hers. She was fighting back. How adorable. Without warning, the hand that was on her ass shot up and around, and began running her fingers up and down Yume's thigh. She then pulled her head back and looked at Yume's chest with a smirk before leaned closer to her breasts. Almost instantly, her tongue went to work, sliding in the heart shaped hole in her outfit and licking up and down her cleavage. 

Spoiler:

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade wondered how long this torture was going to last. Her tongue was against Ama's, Ama's hand was on her thigh. She pouted as Ama moved back, what was she going t... She followed where Ama was looking with her eyes, and realized that the woman was looking straight at her chest. Yume blushed deeply, suddenly feeling very exposed even though she still had all her clothes on. Her breathing increased in speed as the woman leaned down, her heart beating a million times a minute. She saw the tongue snake out of Ama's mouth and braced herself, but she still wasn't ready for the shiver and the wave of pleasure that hit her as she felt the tongue of her lover against the top of her breasts. She moaned out softly, sliding her hands against Ama's hips and around to her ass, smirking at its perfection before squeezing hard with her left hand, and spanking softly with her right.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Ama listened as her breathing picked up more than before and smiled widely. This woman was being driven mad by Ama herself and she loved every second of it. It was music to her ears when Yume moaned, now Ama knew she was REALLY doing something right. Smoothly, both of her hands slid behind Yume's back and began fucking around with her shirt and slowly began removing it as she continued licking her cleavage slowly. Her ass jumped sligghtly at the spank she was not expecing but continued doing what she was doing with a wide grin plastered on her face.  

Spoiler:

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade loved this, oh god she loved it. Ama was making every last atom in Yume's body want her. That was a feat that only one other had accomplished.

Yume felt cold hands on her back. She couldn't stand this anymore. She moaned slowly and teasingly at Ama, pulling her espada top off the rest of the way, exposing her breasts to the cold air. She giggled, it was a good thing that the human world's "bras" weren't part of Espada attire. Way too restraining. She smirked at Ama, sliding her hands up and down the woman's ass and looking into her eyes with a playful glint in her own. Ama liked her breasts, did she? Yume liked the way she was handling them. Let's see if that continues, Yume thought.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata Genji
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Ama smirked, she was still teasing her, she contined playing with her top as Yume herself removed it. Her chest was now fully exposed, and that meant Ama would have an easier job and a hell of a lot more fun with this. 

She eyed Yume's body hungrily and spread her legs slightly so she could move forward. Ama rested her lower body on Yume's and bent forward, her hands rested on her waist. She grinned widely as her tongue snaked out once again and began licking in a circular motion around Yume's right nipple and rolling the other one between her fingers.

Spoiler:

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yume looked into Ama's eyes. What was that she saw? Hunger? It seemed like Ama was having a lot of fun. That was ok, because Yume was having a hell of a time herself.

Yume felt cold hands against her waist, and Ama's breasts through the cloth of her shirt on her bare stomach as Ama bent over. Yume felt a ghost of the wave of pleasure she was about to receive before it happened, but the real deal always feels better. Yume's back arched, her hips pushing up into Ama and her head bending back. She bit her lip hard, suppressing the moan that came out, but not entirely, as it came out muffled, but audible. Yume's eyes snapped closed as her nipples started tingling from the treatment, growing hard in Ama's grasp.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile