Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 pm
Ama growled sexily as Yume began preparing herself for what was to come. She really had no damn clue. She smirked as the muffled moan came to her ears, oh how she loved the noises she could get out of people. 

She then noted that Yume began gettin g more and more excited and her nipples were beginning to harden. Strike one. She grinned and flicked her nipple with her tongue and slid her hands down, slowly removing Yume's pants, but only loosening them for now. If Yume thought this was fun, it was about to become a whole new game for them both. Ama couldn't wait. 

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade moaned breathlessly as she felt the woman's tongue against her nipple. She was going to go insane! Yume didn't know how much more of this torture she could withstand!

Yumesade's cheeks tinted a deeper red as she felt a sudden cold spot around her hips as the pants of her espada garb slid. They were much more loose now, what was Ama planning? Yumesade's chest was heaving in pleasure at this point, if anything it would be shoving her breasts in Ama's face. But Yume was doing it, not by choice, but because every ounce of her felt fucking amazing. And Ama was the one causing it.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:24 pm
She continued licking and flicking Yume's nipples with her tongue as the music got louder. At this point, her chest was going so fast and so high Ama hardly had time to catch up. Time for another approach. 

Ama now began loosening her pants more before lifting herself up and fully removing them. She drank in her body, it was incredible. Time for the overkill. Ama crawled back onto Yume slowly and flicked the pants off the bed. She licked all over her breasts in a few strokes and began sliding her tongue downward. Ama licked her ribcage and progressed to her stomach, making her way down. 

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 pm
Discoveries, discoveries. ~ [Private for Yume & Ama!] - Page 3 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade moaned loudly, she couldn't take the teasing. It seemed endless, and it was amazing. God Ama was amazing.

Yume watched, licking her lips sexily as Ama pulled of the remainder of her clothing. She blushed deeper, suddenly realizing how exposed she was. Suddenly, she felt Ama's tongue all over her chest. Places it had been, places it hadn't. She didn't want the feeling to stop, ever. But better things were, apparently, to come. She suddenly felt the tongue again, sliding down her stomach.. Her face tinted a deeper red. She leaned forward, sliding her thumbs under the hem of Ama's shirt and pulling it off in one fluid motion. Reaching down and grabbing Ama's breasts roughly, she awaited the woman's next move.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:08 pm
Ama was just about to make her final move before she played hardball and start trying before her shirt was suddenly removed. Her blue crystals widened a bit before smirking evilly. Her nipples hardened to the sudden temperature change and moreso when touched by Yume. This was getting interesting. 

Slowly, Ama got up off of Yume and with a simple motion ripped off her skirt and kicked off her flip flops. "If you are going to do something, you ought to do it right. Go hard or go home" she whispered with a giggle before clambering back onto the bed and grinning widely, aimed fir a crowd pleaser. With slow, simple motions, Ama began sliding her tongue up and down Yume's right thigh. This should get loud music and a good reaction. 

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade could do almost NOTHING as Ama had her way.

Thump.

All she could do was cry out in pleasure as the woman she had chosen to serve her licked up and down her thigh. Ama's tongue was dangerously close to the most sensitive area of her body.

Thump.

She only barely registered her own moans. She could only hear her own heart beating at the sensuality, passion, and heat in the room.

Thump.

Yume wanted Ama to take her already. She wanted pleasure, badly. She could feel herself moistening. Whether it was from the proximity, or the combination of all the pleasure she had been feeling until now, she didn't know. But she loved it, and she wanted Ama. Bad.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 pm
After all the teasing, even Ama herself could no longer withstand the wait. She could only imagine the torture Yume was going through. It amused her slightly. It was now even, clothes wise, but there was no way in hell Yume could ever come back from Ama's win, not fir a long time anyway.

Finally, her tongue smoothly slid over and licked the lowest part of her stomach before grinning widely and winking up at Yume. Slowly she leaned down and licked the top part of her crotch and sliding the tip of her tongue over her slit. She wondered how Yume was feeling now, and awaited for the music to begin blasting now.   

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Thump.

Yumesade's entire body was rigid with pleasure by this point. She had her head angled down to face Ama, and her eyes locked firmly on the woman as she worked.

Thump.

Yume watched, unblinking. Her breathing slowed in anticipation.

Thump.

Yume's core tingled, anticipating with excitement the oncoming mouth of the woman.

Thump.

Ama finally did it. Yume gasped, breathing deeply and moaning loudly in pleasure as Ama's tongue slid against her clit and over her core. Yume felt the moisture, not just from herself, but from the tongue as well. The combined feeling driving her nuts. Yume wanted.. no.. NEEDED more. She needed this woman to take her, now.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:49 am
She heard and felt all she needed within those few seconds. Ama wasn't paying much attention to Yume looking at her, but felt her eyes on her and knew. She knew how badly Yume wanted it now and simply couldn't deprive her any longer. 

Slowly, her tongue pushed past Yume's lips and began licking randomly on the sides. Her hands shot up and began rubbing her thighs sensually at a decent pace. All of it was set perfectly, Yume would soon lose her mind if Ama started to try. She decided to go easy on her fir their first time, but vowed to have no mercy for the next. Ama's heart leapt with pleasure at the thought of the next time. 

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade was on the edge. She was completely at Ama's mercy and Ama knew it. Yume's breath was coming in long gasps now. Yume wanted this so bad. She wanted every inch of Ama's body. No.. she needed this woman.

Yume bit her lip hard, muffling what would otherwise be a very loud moan as she felt Ama's tongue slide inside her. Her hands fell to her sides, clawing desperately at the sheets for something to hold on to. The pleasure was almost too much. Yume felt Ama's warm hands against her thighs and lost it, moaning loudly at the ceiling as she arched her back again.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread