Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Empty Re: Life... Death... Huh?

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:40 pm
Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Kanako10

"My, my, Kanako-chan. If you really want to get stronger, you'll have to get serious and try harder than that. I mean honestly, I haven't even attacked yet."

He was teasing her. That really irked the woman. She sighed sooftly, and ran at him again. He was just playing with her! There was no seriousness behind his defense, just fun and folly. She was here, wanting to surpass Hideo... and he was playing with her. She shouted out in rage, swiping the katana at him, and with every strike, she seemed to lose hope slightly.

"Why am I never...?" She stopped stock still, watching him carefully. This man in pink... what was he? He was so much faster, stronger, better than she was. This was the sort of training she needed. But that said, it was claimed that he'd trained under the Captain Commander, Yamamoto, himself. She sighed, and stood up straight with a slightly cruel smile.

"So, Shunsui Kyoraku. If you were going to attack me now, how would you do it?" She grinned again, and flicked the blade out to her side with a quick swipe. If she was going to learn, she might as well be learning from the best, right...?
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:29 pm
Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 290px-ShunsuiKyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

"Waiting and having faith is also a captain's duty."

----------------------------------
Posting Music: "Tenchi Hou Take" -Fate/Stay Night OST

"Drink, my friend!"

Shunsui had his head tilted as his mind drifted in thought. Surely, this woman couldn't be seriously fighting? He sensed that she was extremely strong, almost as strong as he was, and that wasn't even an arrogant thought. So why did she seem to not be trying in the slightest? It was a mystery to him. Perhaps he could draw a serious fighter out of her? He smiled to himself, sounded good to him.

He calmly continued dodging her continued assault, once though, he ducked the wrong way and the woman's blade managed to take a chip out of his sakkat. The straw chip went spiraling into the distance as Shunsui shunpoed back, raising his hand and sliding it into the hole that the woman had made. "Oh my, my, you seem to have hit me." He said, smiling wide, "That must mean you're getting serious." He feigned a disappointed sigh, his eyes dropping to the ground, "Although, you are never going to surpass your brother. You just don't have the strength, the speed, or the focus." He shook his head, laughing mentally, perhaps the taunt would pull the serious fighter out of her.

"So, Shunsui Kyoraku. If you were going to attack me now, how would you do it?" Shunsui raised his hand, pushing his hat up to where his face was completely exposed, "Me? Oh, that's simple." He chuckled, pushing the brim back down, "I don't attack until I deem my opponent necessary of the effort. If you want to learn that side of my strategy, you'll have to earn it, Kanako-chan." He laughed a little from his throat, tilting the brim of his hat and winking at her.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 am

"You are never going to surpass your brother. You just don't have the strength, the speed, or the focus."

Never... going to surpass...? She looked down at the ground, staring at the earth and rocks with a dark expression. Was he right? Was she really never going to surpass Hideo's strength? She kicked the ground with her foot, and then looked back up at Shunsui with her eyes narrowed.

"I don't attack until I deem my opponent necessary of the effort. If you want to learn that side of my strategy, you'll have to earn it, Kanako-chan."

Necessary... of the effort. He was really trying to get onto her nerves, wasn't he? That actually annoyed her, that last statement did. She stepped forwards, and growled. It was time. She wasn't holding anything back. Because she wanted to fix this guy's clock. She held her zanpakuto out in front of her, before lunging forwards in an attempt to swipe her blade at Shunsui.

"Protect the Front Lines, Shi o Sodateru." Her voice was monotonous, and the blade slashed with white energy, changing the blade into the form of a machete. She smiled at the man softly, and then lunged forwards, swinging her zanpakuto with a quick strike.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:32 pm
Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 290px-ShunsuiKyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

"Waiting and having faith is also a captain's duty."

Posting Music: "Emiya" -Fate/Stay Night OST

"Drink, my friend!"

Ohohohoho, what was this now? An offensive step forward, and was that a growl? Shunsui chuckled, the low, throaty laugh echoing across the plain. It looks like the young girl was finally getting serious.

Shunsui stretched, pulling off his kimono and folding it, setting it to the side on the dirt of the plain. "I'll tell you what, young one." He smiled warmly, no anger or aggressiveness on his face, just a playful smile. "If you can manage to knock off my hat, or to cut it again, I'll spar with you for real, I'll get serious." He chuckled again.

Another swipe at him, but it was half-hearted. What was the point behind that attack? Shunsui had jumped back, some distance appearing between him and the girl.

"Protect the Front Lines, Shi o Sodateru." Shikai, huh? Intriguing. It appeared to be a machete.. What were its abilities? Hopefully nothing too strong, Shunsui wanted to have some fun~

A smile? Was she playing around or..

Shunsui jumped left, using his momentum to carry him just beyond the reach of the quick strike that Kanako had thrown at him. So she had gotten serious. Fun.

Shunsui turned to face her, "My, my, that was a close one. I could have sworn you were going to hit me that time." He chuckled, "Try again, Kanako-chan."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:45 pm

"My, my, that was a close one. I could have sworn you were going to hit me that time." Damn him. Damn him to Hell. His teasing was pissing her the hell off. She stepped forwards, slightly, and smiled softly. Yes, that could work, that could most certainly work. She ran for him, and went to swipe at his hat, swinging the zanpakuto into the air. As she did that, she focussed her Reiatsu, and a small wall of bamboo grew up from the ground, and straight into the air, going towards the man's hat. As soon as she did that, she jumped back to see if her trick had worked. If that didn't...

She would probably have to trap him. Her bamboo was good for that purpose. If her attack failed... She narrowed her eyes, not caring if the attack landed or not. She stepped forwards, and flash-stepped straight for Shunsui, bending down just as she came to his range, and slashing the ground by his feet. The slash glowed, and small shoots of bamboo grew up, and began to twist themselves around Shunsui's legs. If he noticed them, then he might be able to escape in time...
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Life... Death... Huh? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum