Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by darkfunnel

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Anger Management
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by basswalker

» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl's First Course
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Student's Return
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Shinobi Generations Affiliate request
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEverything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 I_voting_barEverything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEverything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 I_voting_barEverything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130235 messages in 19809 subjects

Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Retori
Experienced Member
Retori

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)   Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:49 am

Ryokoshky watched as the events went on around him, he even watched as a ball of water and cero landed next to him, he just opened a gargantua and allowed the ball to sink into it and wash away with most the water, as he closed the gargantua. He laughed to himself as he watched the others all ready themselves in there own ways, he then remembered he had done the same when he had first came to menos forrest, he stopped laughing and turned himself invisible. Ryokoshky then flew up the about the same level of Kenaz allowing his innate ability to fly to follow kenaz around in a circle opposite to his, to slowly diminish the speed of the fire tornado, he then unsheithed his white scimitar and kept in hidden, allowing some of his blade reiatsu to flow down the blade as he ripped it out of the veil of the invisiblity, making it become visible to the pheonix an inch away from its face, hoping to halve it if it continued and destroy the fire tornado, or to avoid the blade and end the tornado to dodge further destruction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daisuke~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisuke raised his sword and charged at the apparently just standing there horse, he smiled when he came up on its flank with the sword pretty well aimed at the beast, as he lunged at its back leg at the hip trying to take it off its leg, he then tried getting a solid touch on the beast incase it tried to teleport away from the scene, but he did raise the sword above the creature and release the blade so that it would come crashing down on the things back if it didn't teleport him away with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about not posting ive been zoning out and grounded from the computer but im trying to do better now xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnSeever
Veteran Member
JohnSeever

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)   Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:28 am

ooc: ok, will repost. sorry.

Last edited by Byakko Fuyuichiro on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Urufu
Urufu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)   Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am

(OOC: Byakko, you forgot to wait for Hayuko! Please delete your post until he posts. Feel free to save it in a pm or notepad or something and repost with minortweaks later.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell
Hayuko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)   Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 pm

OOC: Its ok, he can go first x)

...:::Hayuko Narumi:::...

Hayuko continued to taunt at the adjuchas, but he was completly ignored.... again. He was beggening to think that everyone he came across thought he was weak. Maybe he should stop supressing his resiatsu, maybe that would give them a peice of his mind. He finished the thought angrilly as the adjuchas then dissapeared. It obvious that the poor little fella was going to go for help. These hollow seemed to be more organized than most, that could bring many different kinds of complications as they moved on in this mission.

Once the hollow had dissapeared hayuko looked to the side, they could have been flanked at any moment. Only minutes later, did a group of the adjuchas litteraly appear before them. What was this, some kind of teleportation technuiqe? This was interesting, hayuko had once read that hollow had a limited amount of abillities. The book he had read was most definatly wrong. Hayuko relaxed, he would sit this one out and let his teammates take care of these small fry. It was apparent that each and everyone were eager too. In fact, even when hayuko had been attacked, he didn't need to move. His teammate had blocked the attack for him. It made hayuko's life much easier.

Hayuko watched as each and everyone of these adjuchas began to match up against another one of his teammates. Hayuko realised that soon he wouldn't be able to lay back anymore because one of them would come for him. Now the question was... which one? Please, why would they bother with a weakling like you? His inner demons voice boomed throughout hayuko's head. Hayuko was irritated, his ziamachi's voice did not bother him as much as 400 years ago... but it was still very irritating. In fact, hayuko couldn't sleep sometimes at night because of it. It was a giant nuisance.

"Now which one of these monsters are going to come after poor little me? Hayuko asked himself as he saw his teammates releasing there powers. They were going all out.... on these weaklings? this left a lot to desire later on. Almost as soon as he had asked the question, the response had come. He noticed movement among one of the hollow's group, and then almost instantly that same hollow was behind hayuko. Hayuko then did his own version of the shunpo, his shadow step. Unlike shunpo, it left an image at the spot where he had left, letting the hollow think he had kill him. Oh boy but was the monster in for a surprise.

Hayuko appeared above the monster with a ball of negative energy gathering up in his hand "Poor little fella" he said once more as he slashed at the air front of him, releasing a giant fang of darkness that went hurling down towards the enemy. Hayuko wouldn't be surprised if the hollow's entire life flashed before its eyes. Although it was a very powerful attack, it is not very difficult to dodge. But on impact, it would create an explosion. "Using such weak attacks, you might as well let me take over. Hayuko retorded to his demon Then those hollow wouldn't be the only one's dead "Ahhh what do you care, you would be peacefully resting "on my deathbed" hayuko muttered as the fang hit the ground, and possibly the hollow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnSeever
Veteran Member
JohnSeever

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)   Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 am

OOC:L ok, reposted and edited.

«« Byakko Fuyuichiro ««

Byakko looked on as his Kidō missed, and the Hollow leave. However, he did notice some different reiatsus approaching them, and they were now more than the lone figure. Looks like the time has come, he thinks as he holds his Zanpakutō when the six rune fused Hollows arrived. Byakko looked at this as one began to take flight and fire balls of flame at them, only forming a circle around the group.

Next, he noticed another begin to run in circle, around the flame firing into the flame and the group of adventurers. The third RFH (Rune Fused Hollow) fired off a cero, that was water base and it landed between three and began to split and explode. A forth RFH just waited and did not attack, which was an odd thing for one to do, and Byakko made a mental note of that Hollow.

The last two RFHs, a fat one began to walk toward Byakko slowly, only to disappear with surprise speed. As the fat one moved, and appeared behind him, he used his shunpo and moved out of the way as he noticed the cero forming. The last RFH did not do what his comrade did, but instead fired a blast of energy at one of the others in the group. Turning, Byakko faced the fat one and thought before he spoke, "I must ask your name, as I do not like to fight someone without knowing who they are," he says to him as he stands there. and ponders on how to do this.

Smiling, he heard the voice of his Zanpakutō in his head as a figure appears next to him, but is transparent and only Byakko can see him. The figure stands at a height of seven feet, and is covered from head to foot by black armor. A helmet that is as black as a moonless night, with a pair of all white, pupil less eyes staring out form the Helmet. A cloak hangs over the figure's right side, wrapping around his back, and reaching to the ground, leaving his left arm and upper body uncovered. The left side of his body had the same armor as the helmet covering it, with jagged spikes rising from his shoulder and forearm, while strong black gauntlets cover his hands. Now is the time to strike Byakko the voice says. Release me and let us battle this creature. Hisakatanaito says to him.

Byakko closes his eyes, Yes, let us finish this, Byakko thinks back as his eyes open and he speaks. "I am Byakko Fuyuichiro, Captain of the Third Division of the Gotei 13," he says to the fat RFH. "Kurayami mochidasu nasai, Hisakatanaito! (Bring forth the darkness, Hisakatanaito!)" he states as he spins his Zanpakutō and it changes as he releases it. The spinning Zanpakutō changes into a khakkhara, that is a straight, Buddhist ringed staff that is thirty point seventy inches in length. A metal finial holds six metal rings that can be used to blind an opponent. The very tip of the metal finial is a sharp point which can be used to attack weak points of the body. The bottom end of the khakkhara has a metal butt, that ends in a sharp arrowhead like point, which can be used to thrust and hit an opponent. Set on the staff, where the metal finial is attached, is a green jewel that seems to glow and has a white moon set within the jewel that shines with an inner light. The khakkhara is black-lacquered that has high quality brown leather Tsuka-ito wrapped around it that is trimmed in gold.

Once it is changed, Byakko swings the Zanpakutōat the fat RFH and as the metal finial that has the six metal rings come down, Byakko speaks a single word, "Hangetsugata!". As he says this, the gravity around the fat RFH, Gebo, all of the sudden just increased by 100 times the gravity within Hueco Mundo. As the gravity around Gebo increased, Byakko used shunpo and moved quickly at the fat Hollow. Once he was near him, he reappeared and began to attack Gebo with his hand to hand fighting style of Fu Jow Pai or Tiger Claw Style, and he uses a number of strikes with his hand and his Zanpakutō, as well as powerful kicks with his legs as he strikes like a tiger attacking prey and his prey is Gebo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnSeever
Veteran Member
JohnSeever

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)   Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:17 pm

OOC: I am moving this thread to Archive, as the last post was made back on July 9, 2010. As it is Sept 13, 2010 it has been 2 months and 4 days inactive. If this thread becomes active again, I will move it back to the Forest of Menos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)   Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:15 pm

2013 Rebuild
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)   Everything is Rune-ed (Mission) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything is Rune-ed (Mission)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3