Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAyumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 I_voting_barAyumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAyumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 I_voting_barAyumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130259 messages in 19813 subjects

Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip)   Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:11 pm

I'll be moving this character back into active Vizards as long as you start posting.

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip)   Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm

THIS IS BEING ARCHIVED! USER HAS NOT SUBMITTED A REQUEST TO STAY ON THE SITE DURING THE REBUILD! EITHER REGISTER TO CONTINUE ON THE SITE OR SAY GOODBYE TO IT! WE CANNOT KEEP APPLICATIONS OF INACTIVES AT THIS POINT.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip)   Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:23 am

[adm]Unarchiving upon request.

[×][o][pm]Rase: I will be on tomorrow. could someone please move Ayumu Kazuki from archives to Character Creation please. Would like to mod the app and start Rping again. Thank you.
[/adm]

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip)   Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:21 pm

[mod]This character is being moved on over to inactive. The author of the character has not posted since the 30th of September, and by rules, the character must be moved and a notification must be left. I really hope that you're doing alright and okay, and we all hope that you can come back soon! To bring your character back, just leave staff a message here! http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for[/mod]

View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip)   Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Character Applications-
Jump to: