Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Mistake. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0That Mistake. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

That Mistake. - Page 5 Empty Re: That Mistake.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm
(OOC: its Ki not Kano xP)

this man was not a stupid as the demonic girl thought, he was using alot of energy to keep the flames at bay. he was not one to recklessly fight without the thought of others. but in this form its abit harder to control, so when the demonic girl yelled, in order to stop the flames from attack her. he had to cut the flames down to alittle, all 3 whips and tail pointed at her neck as he waited for her to talk.

"you are the one who not only claimed a life, but attacked from the start, just how are you not an enemy" he spoke stricked and determined.he was focused only one this demonic woman, and made sure to be able to defend right away. he still did not trust her.

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Mistake. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100That Mistake. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Miku Midknight Zatsune

That Mistake. - Page 5 Mikuslashed That Mistake. - Page 5 Mikuslashed That Mistake. - Page 5 Mikuslashed

~ You can't stop the decay. All will fall apart to make way for my lady's kingdom of death ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------
"That is because, you fool, the man I wanted erased has been dealt with." Miku was making reference to the man that was just slain. She didn't find Ki's threats at all scary and just stood there with her sword still in hand and her chains wrapped nicely around her arm. Then, the girl stabbed the blade into the floor. "Your not the one I am after... Do not give me reason to fight you further." With that said, The chains around Miku and her sword changed back to how they were. The blade returned to its scabbard and the chains disappeared. Her clothes returned to the normal sci-fi look and her hair grew black once more.

"Even though i appear to be the harbinger off death, I do have some class. I did engage you first and that i apologise for now. You are Arrancar are you not? Seeing you change form interests me thus i needed to gauge your strength and see if you were really fit to hold that races title along side me. However..." Miku walked over to where Miyuki was now located and crouched next to her. "I feel something strange about this girl... and I was given orders by my lady to find out why she took interest in her." Previously, Miku had been assigned to go to the forest to find Miyuki as the human had conversed with the Cero Espada earlier that day. Even she found the girl interesting and wanted her to think well of the arrancar race.

"If you do not mind Boy, Im going to be taking this girl..."

That Mistake. - Page 5 Mikuslashed That Mistake. - Page 5 Mikuslashed That Mistake. - Page 5 Mikuslashed

Last edited by ||.Chaozi-Torment.|| on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Mistake. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0That Mistake. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:55 pm
(OOC: how did she find ki's name >.> <.< >.> never mentioned in charecter xP)

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 am
OOC: SHE KNOWS BECAUSE SHE'S SUPERWOMAAAAN D<

The girl didn't respond to when Miku said, "Im going to be taking this girl..."
Reason being is that she hardly heard it, the voices and sounds around her were dying down as she felt as if she was going to collapse any moment. Her vision was blurring on and off right now, she didn't know who to trust but all she could remember was when she meet Ashlei a few hours ago before this.

Remembering that she would meet Ashlei's "Friend" And this was her, Miku was Ashlei's friend. Now thinking about herself she didn't know what was so special about her, sure she didn't know what her powers would be able to do but she had no clue on why someone was interested in them or her.

She opened her mouth after a while, the shine in her eyes soon returning as if she was trying to force herself aware of her surroundings. She looked up from the ground towards her other friend whom was fighting Miku. Who could she trust? What side was she on? And what was going on? She was unable to move now by herself so she just stayed kneeling on the ground before falling down and loosing consciousness.

That Mistake. - Page 5 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:30 am
the man was very hesitant tolet her talk to the other girl. his first thought was that she would kill her instantly. but after a few seconds he noticed no killining intent comeing from the demonic girl, he was hoping that this would be their chance of survival. he let some slak on the whips and tail, still on the defencive.

He made sure he was ready to strike when the time was needed. he left his focus still mainly on the demonic woman, he was already mostly wanted by the neuvo espada due to his aspiration in life. so he had to make sure that he could switch back to defencive when the time came.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Mistake. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100That Mistake. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Miku Midknight Zatsune

~ You can't stop the decay. All will fall apart to make way for my lady's kingdom of death ~

Miku payed little attention to the man that was radiating a nervous feeling. He knew he couldn't trust Miku and that was fine. After all, she did attempt to kill him but she had only one goal and that one man was just in the way. "You do not have to be so silent... I at least expected retaliation when I said I'd be taking the girl."

Miku then grabbed Miyuki by putting her arms underneath her and gently raising her. She wasn't truly sure why she was doing this herself, but knew that something good would come out of this on her end. Before running off however, Miku turned to the man once more. "I suggest you pledge your loyalties to our lady Ashlei before she finds you... She is still wandering this area as I can sense her deathly aura... and she hates Arrancar that don't listen to her..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 pm
[jadpogjaopgj Kannnoo your post =w= I can't do much when I'm unconsious]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 pm
The man stood there unresponsive, untill she spoke that last sentance. "i will never join you nuevo espada, i do not condone in the killing, and i hold no hatred for the shinigami..." he spoke monotonly, making sure not to show fear.

He stood there waiting for the little girl to AWAKE(>.<) so he did not have to listen to this demonic girl anymore. He had nothing he wanted to say, he merely stayed to make sure this little girl lives. and he would never show trust to someone in the demon girls organization. he does not care about trival matters such as this lady ashleii person being mad at him, he was already hated b most others, what does this infor make a difference to him.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 am

Miku Midknight Zatsune

Miku gave a look that could kill the devil at the man. How could such an arrancar even exist and not fight for her Lady Ashlei? if Miku had it her way, she would remove this man as well but she had her orders and needed to follow them as the loyal follower she was. However Miku had to at least say something. "Mind your words foolish man or you'll find yourself in more trouble than you can handle."

Miku turned her back to the man and nodded forwards, creating a gargantua before her. "Try to stop me, and you'll feel the force of a thousand suns crashing into your mind..." It wasn't as though Miku was threatening him but was merely warning him not to follow. After all, this man being in las Noches after refusing her offer wouldn't bode well with her lady. After saying that, miku proceeded to step towards the portal to the hollow world with miyuki in her arms. Such a bothersome act...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:55 am
[Kuro's post]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum