Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The first chapter. Left_bar_bleue0/0The first chapter. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The first chapter. Empty The first chapter.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:03 pm
The first chapter. Miki-vocaloid-project-diva-48

The students at Karakura High were excited for once. Spring Break was here which meant that they all had plans either with their family or their friends. Everyone seemed to be busy like always other than one. Miyuki Santoru.

Miyuki looked average although she wasn't really, what made her unique and slightly weird was her weird combinations of foods, and her taste in clothes. Also sometimes she could come up with the weirdest of stories to tell which scared the people in her class so much they would run off.

She spent most of her days in school sitting alone in the class, if it was raining at break. She'd stay in the class or was often found in the library, not many visited that place any more other than Miyuki. Some rumours had gone around the school about "The library ghost". Although these rumours weren't exactly true. Miyuki was just seen with atleast three dozen books around her.

If it was sunny on the other hand she'd usually be seen by her favourite spot outside. The Sakura tree. She'd normally have a book or two with her aswell then. But what got her picked on the most was that she was top of the class for every test that came to class. The term library ghost came from how she can scan through books within minutes of opening them and her brain could memorize at least a quarter of the book already.

Today, Miyuki sat in class for break. It was sunny outside too but she didn't want to go outside. It was probably because others were around the Sakura tree and she knew exactly what would happen if she went out there. They'd run from her.

Had she tried to make friends? Yes. To get her this unliked was simply the first day she started which, wasn't too long ago she didn't have the correct uniform. The school told her she could come in non-school uniform for the day anyway. As she had no parents and lived by herself she often forgot a few things to do, even the important, getting so caught up in the bills and the food shopping she had forgotten about the uniform back then.

Sitting in the class at her usual seat back of the class she instead doodled small manga characters quietly, all that was heard were people talking along the hallway and the scribbling of her penci
l

The first chapter. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The first chapter. Empty Re

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
A gate opens from nowhere, a bright white light comes from within and a man comes out of it into the human world which he loved so much. He looked around and smiled as he floated down to the ground, planting his feet on the field a little aways from karakura town. He had a day off today and decided to go around the human world for some fun, knowing there was plenty of cute girls and resturaunts.

Zima began walking towards town. As he walked through the forest he looked up in the trees to see families of birds, reminding him that one day he wants to settle down and have a family of his own. He absolutely loves kids and women, so he thinks he would be a great father, esspecially since kids tend to love him, even though he doesn't try. Zima looks ahead to see the town in the distance, stepping closer to it as he steps out of the forest onto the towns sidewalk.

Zima looked around at the buildings and parks before looking towards the school and smiling, "Ah.. there's bound to be some beautiful girls there" He said cheerfully as he looked up at the windows. He began walking towards the school, knowing all the girls there should be able to see him, and rested his hands behind his head as he walked. If he could get a date, he'd for sure take them back to their place and make them some delicious food which was his talent. All the food he makes had an ability to make people gasp at how delicious it was, it wasn't any supernatural power, Zima was just a great cook.

Zima floated upwards towards the windows and peaked inside of them seeing a few girls in them and blushing with a smile on his face. He floated upwards onto the roof and awaited for the school day to be over so he could try his luck with the ladies. He sat on the edge of the school, looking down at the front entrance and waiting for the bell to ring.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Meruto Iramasha - Tier 1-3+
Boreas Nekton - Tier 2-1+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Mephisto Furcht - Tier 2-3
Monkey D. Luffy - Tier 2-3
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The first chapter. Empty Re: The first chapter.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:21 pm
Yawning slightly Miyuki rubbed her eyes tiredly after a while before packing everything in her bag. Tucking her stool in under the table she quickly placed the bag over her arms.

The bell soon went while the students rushed out from outside back in to grab their bags. The hall ways were always busy at this time, making a few of the Juniors trip up considering how small they were compared to the seniors.

Although because Miyuki left a few seconds before the bell she was already out of the hall way and out the door. A few of the students from her class were around the gates awaiting for their friends.

Finally, Spring Break was here and because everyone had major plans they couldn't wait to get out of the school area. Miyuki hadn't a single plan other than continue her ever day life.

Food Shopping, pay the bills, wash, eat and go to bed. Her light red hair that fell to her waist blew in the breeze as she placed her hand on the school gate to open it before walking out down the street.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:28 pm
Zima jumped as the school bell rang and chuckled to himself as he jumped from the ledge of the school, floating down softly to the ground. He landed with his feet planted on the pathment infront of the school, awaiting the people to come out as he leaned against a tree, his arms crossed and 1 leg up, resting his foot against the trunk, wearing a smile on his face.

Zima was surprised to see that only one girl had come out before the rest, but his eyes widened when he saw how beautiful she was. His smile turned very pervy but he quickly shook his head to turn it back to a normal smile. He got up from the tree and approached her, walking out of the school gate to follow behind her then catch up to her.

Zima got beside her and put his head to her level, "Why hello there, what is your name?" He said with a flirty tone to his voice. He walked beside her keeping up with her pace, he watched her long red hair blow in the wind and blushed a bit at how beautiful it was.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:38 pm
Miyuki watched the birds in the nearby tree fly from their nests before she heard footsteps coming from behind. Before she knew it someone was next to her in a flash. She quickly jumped in shock of not expecting it before looking over to the side. Her crystal green eyes looked at the man before she stopped walking.

"H-hello..."

She answered softly, her voice caring as she looked at him innocently. Although she wondered whom this man was and whether he was in her school or not she'd thought that he would of run like the others by now.

"I'm Miyuki..."

She then replied to the question before casting her Crystal green eyes to the ground softly. Figuring she should get back home, she didn't want to be made fun off or anyone to run from her unless she could get away first.

"I-I should go..."

With this she was quickly on her feet after bowing to apologize from the sudden leave. As she then continued her walk towards her house a few minutes from here.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Zima looked curiously at her as she answered, seeming kinda scared for some reason, he didn't know why she was like this, but he thought her innocent voice was absolutely adorable. Miyuki.. what an adorable name he thought to himself. He watched as she bow'd to him and walked away, then he facepalmed himself thinking he failed, but made a fist with fire in his eyes shortly after, looking into the sky with determined eyes as he turned to her who was walking away.

Zima used shunpo to appear behind her then walked up beside her again, "I am Zima, Zima Meshi, pleasure to meet you... you seem pretty eager to leave.. but I am going this way anyway... do you have something you have to do at home?" He asked curiously, still with a flirty tone in his voice. The way he spoke was fairly charming, acting polite, yet interested.

He looked down at her as she continued to walk, keeping up with her pace, "Listen, you don't need to be nervous, I just wanted someone to talk to, I am kinda new in town and I wanted to get to know someone, and you looked really nice so I figured we could talk or something." He said, attempting to calm her, using that flirty tone again as he attempted to charm her, "If you want, I could cook for you, It may not look like it, but I am a fantastic cook, trust me." He said with a smile directed at her as he walked next to her.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:59 pm
Miyuki jumped slightly at his speed before he stopped walking again turning to face the now introduced man.

"I-I'm fine really! A-And i'm just going home to do what I normally do! I'm sure your a great cook but I'm alright"

She said, tilting her head to the side before she smiled this time ^^

"It's nice to meet you Zima too! It's a nice name~"

She answered kindly before opening her crystal green eyes back again. Looking at Zima before once again she continued on walking. Adjusting her bag from how heavy it seemed so it was more comfortable on her back. Another breeze entered the area as it blew her hair once again while she entered Karakura Town, nearing her house.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 pm
Zima stood there, looking at her adorable face for a bit, her beautiful eyes just hypnotizing to him, and her hair looks so soft he could just reach out and pet it, of course he didn't wanna be creepy, so he wouldn't do such a thing out of the blue like that.

Zima sighed when she denied him yet again, but he was determined to reach this girl, he wanted to get close to her at all costs, so once again, he increased his pace to catch up to her, then matched her pace to walk beside her, looking down at her once again, "I insist on cooking for you, it'll make your day easier and mine happier, I love cooking so doing this for you would be a favor for both of us." He said with a smile directed at her.

Zima continued walking beside her, looking over to her, "You hair is really beautiful, looks so soft and such a lovely shade of red." He said with charm in his words, "Your eyes are lovely too." He added. Zima realised it was about time for compliments so he gave those 2 to start off. Zima had plenty of practise with other girls, but he was usually shut down and rejected. Zima was the new vice-captain of squad 5, but he still couldn't get a date, no matter how great he was.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Miyuki could clearly see that this man wasn't giving up and at the moment it seemed that his true intentions was cooking for her?

It was a little weird when she thought about it as she arrived to her door. Someone random coming up and asking to cook for you was out of the blue. But when she heard the compliments that were given her cheeks blushed lightly for the first time.

SHe'd never been complimented before in her life and hearing this made her blush for the first time. SHe opened the door, knowing it was rude to leave someone out on the door step. And besides, this man didn't seem to quit at all.

Stepping up to the door she turned. Opening the door out some more to offer for the man to come inside.

"Please come inside and make yourself at home Mr."

She said with a soft smile, she was always polite when addressing someone even if she did though there names.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm
Zima smiled as he saw the girl blush, in his head he had a different picture of himself doing a heroic pose, thinking that he won her over with his charm. Zima continued to walk next to her before arriving at her house. She opened the door for him and Zima smiled at her, "Thank you very much." He said as he held the door open to let her go in fully before stepping inside himself. He left his shoes on a pallet by the door, instinctively, which is what he would do at his home.

Zima turned to her with a smile, "Where is your kitchen? I could make a meal out of anything you got, and I guarantee it will be delicious!" He said confidently and with a flirtacious tone, he bowed to her, "And I will name the dish after you madam, and it will be a spectacular and beautiful dish at that." He said flirtaciously, giving a food related compliment, something he had a bad habit of doing, and often turned girls off by it.

Zima looked around before seeing a fridge in the distance, "Ah, that must be it, please tell me what you have." He said with a smile as he walked towards the kitchen, he wanted to impress her with his food expertee, and make her feel great by his cooking.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Permissions in this forum: