Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The boring day. Left_bar_bleue0/0The boring day. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The boring day. Empty The boring day.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:48 pm
Rena was just laying around on the roof of Karakura High..simply enjoying the breeze and the nice sunny day while listening to all the people and cars running around in the streets below her..it seemed a nice day, but that thought only brought a sigh from her as she continued thinking about it.

"I'm so...bored.." she muttered while sitting up and looking around. "I need something to do..there has got to be a interesting person around here somewhere." she added while continuing talking to herself.

So she got up and used her air walk ability to start running around scanning the place for humans with powers and after a few hours of..well..nothing. she gave up and landed on the rooftop of some old dilapitated yellow brick house and laid down again.

"Man.. why do I always find nothing.. I really need to find some kind of excitement in life..I'm too old to not be having fun." she muttered with a bit of disdain..still talking to herself since no one else seemed to be nearby. After a while longer she simply closed her eyes and fell asleep without a single real care in the world. Waiting on something interesting to happen.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The boring day. Empty Re: The boring day.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:58 pm
OOC: May I join this with Miyuki?

The boring day. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 am
(OOC - I already said you could join you goofball!)
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 am
Miyuki had just finished school around about the time that Rena had fallen asleep. Walking back towards her house she adjusted the bag on her back after yawning tiredly.

She was so tired for once she didn't feel like cooking, she had had four exams in one day and her hands ached from the writing.

"Maybe I'll just stick in a microwave meal or something..."

She said to herself before tripping up over the pavement, smacking her face on the ground. And to her luck it was right by the house Rena had fallen asleep on. As she wacked her head on the pavement she fell asleep instantly, she really was that tired.

A small breeze entered the area and left as it brushed her light red and long hair about, she didn't snore but she certainly was a heavy sleeper if she didn't wake at the sound of the motorbikes passing on the road

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 pm
Rena heard a thump nearby and was woken up by it..but all it was was some random human girl having collapsed. Rena sighed softly and jumped down from the rooftop she had been sleeping on and poked the girl with a nearby stick to try and awaken her.

"Come on sleepy head. wakey wakey time. it's not safe to sleep in the middle of town or even outside. So wake up!" Rena said as she kept poking the girl in an attempt to wake her. She eventualy stopped poking the girl with the stick and tossed the stick aside..sighing again softly. Why had the girl collapsed anyways? Karakura's hollow problems had been all but solved..so she couldn't have been running from one. besides.. Rena didn't feel any hollow energy nearby.. so the girl must have simply been that tired. but she couldn't just leave the poor thing on the side like that. So she picked up the unconcious girl and jumped back onto the rooftop she had originally jumped down from. Placing her down and sitting next to her as she waited for her to wake up.

"I hope she wakes up soon.. I'm bored.." Rena complained to herself quietly.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Miyuki awoke nearly twenty minutes later due to not being in a comfortable place. The rood was filled with hard tiles after all. The girl opened her eyes looking up at the sky tiredly before blinking, her vision clearing as a small breeze brushed past her face. Immediaty she sat up aware of her surroundings.

"W-W-Wah! I-I fell asleep....o..on a roof...?"

Tilting her head to the side, the girl had noticed she was on a roof in fact before her face turned to fear.

"A-W-Wah! I'm going to fall! A-And then I'll break something! A-A-AND DIE! D:"

She waved her fists around in a panicing way before noticing someone next to her. Flushing red with embarrassment Miyuki then looked up before she laughed nervously, her long light red hair covered her face for a moment, right now. She felt like a idiot.

The boring day. Miki_vocaloid_vocaloid_Wallpaper_i57gm

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 pm
Rena blinked as the girl flipped out from waking up on a rooftop. How strange this human was compared to humans Rena had met before. She freaked out over the smallest things.

"Are you alright now? you collapsed on the side and I figured you'd be safer up here where nothing could get to you. Also..We aren't THAT high up..You wouldn't die." Rena said in an attempt to further calm the girl down. She didn't want to cause a big ruckus on a rooftop after all. besides if the girl truely wanted down Rena could easily get her down.

"So whats your name.. might as well introduce ourselves since we're talking.. I'm Rena Lisola.." Due to her ribbon..Rena's reiatsu wasn't much higher than a strong humans at the moment..thankfully because Rena suppressed her reiatsu even further than that..she'd feel as if she was a normal human to anyone who could feel her energy..which is why she was blending in so well. That single fact might keep the girl from freaking out further. Not everyone liked Vizards..or even shinigami for that matter.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:20 pm
"I-I could die! I-If the grass turned in to lava!"

She argued suddenly as she gave a scared face to the grass before looking back at Rena suddenly calming down as if she had many personalities.

"My name is Miyuki, Miyuki Santoru! It's a pleasure to meet you Rena!"

She said with a soft smile, tilting her head to the side as she offered a hand for her to shake.
Although after a while she froze slightly. Feeling a small hint of...energy? Coming from Rena

She couldn't really describe what she felt and as she had met a spirit a few years ago, only she had completely forgotten the whole thing. She choose to forget more or less. But she did feel something was bugging her...Like she had felt this energy before, she just couldn't get around to where

. Taking her hand back she scratched her head trying to get her mind around it all.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:30 pm
Rena laughed at the arguement the girl stated, "The grass won't become lava anytime soon I promise." she said to try and calm her down..though suddenly the girl became very cheery and introduced herself. "Well hi there Miyuki. Glad to have met you too!" She noticed the girl slowly recoiled her hand..Rena was a bit worried she might have felt the hollow energy mixed in with the rest of the spiritual energy Rena was trying very hard to suppress.

"Is something wrong?" Rena asked as she noticed the girl was deep in thought, "Are you sure your ok? I could always get you back to the ground no problems if thats whats bothering you.. I'm actually quite fit for my size and frame." She smiled as she boasted about her own body being tougher..though she wasn't about to openly say why unless the girl figured it out..or asked.

"Just say the word and I'll get us both down as soon as you could say the word oops." Rena proclaimed with a smile. Trying to hide the worry she felt that she was talking to a girl who hated spiritual beings and was about to discover that Rena was one. She wasn't sure if Miyuki hated them though.. so She thought it best to just act natural.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 pm
"I um..."

She replied before going deep in thought, snapping out of it she laughed loudly.

"N-NO! I'M FINE! HAHA! S-SEE I'M LAUGHING! HAHAHA!"

She laughed and spoke...quite loudly in attempt to reassure Rena. She looked to the ground before going to the edge of the roof, hopping off it quickly as she landed on the grass she didn't want to bring the subject up off her sensing something from Rena. So, he just chose to change the subject all together.

"Would you like to come around mine? You can try my favourite food! Ramen and Ice-Cream! Yum~! <3"

Miyuki began to daydream of the food, almost drooling from how good she thought it was. Although as she was about to say yet another thing there was a faint roaring sound from the centre of Karakura Town. Which, was strange. No hollows should be showing up the rest of the day after all. But for Miyuki her eyes widened, paralyzed alone by the sound her hands covered her ears while her knees shook. Tears began welling up in her eyes almost as if she had experienced something like this before.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum