Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two that are one Left_bar_bleue0/0The Two that are one Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Two that are one Empty The Two that are one

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:08 pm
Nikilo Flamme
The alchemyst had been wandering along the outskirts of Karakura town for a long time now. He was mentally and physically exhausted. Such was a prerequisite for what he was about to do. Looking into the sky, the sun burned along the edges of the horizon, sending purple and orange light cascading along the surface of the towns. As he dragged himself along the sands, his tattered and ripped clothing flapped in the breeze back towards the town, as if trying to push him away from his goal. He would not be deterred, however. Reaching a short cliff, he gripped it with numbing fingers and began to climb the rocky wall. With short heaves and tangled breaths, he eventually scrambled up the wall with scratched feet and hands, and laid atop the top of the cliff.

Finally, his moment of truth. Standing up, he stood stock-still while the sun went down completely. This was it. Behind him, he heard the whirring as a Garganta formed. Turning to face it, he grinned. The patterns that were formed as the very fabric of space and time were ripped apart were quite familiar too him. Finally, as the garganta finished, an adjucha level hollow strolled out of the pathway, calm as could be. Flicking his triangular tipped tail, the wolf-like hollow grinned at the man. "Hello thar, Ryuga." Nikilo said to the beast, before falling to his knee's in exhaustion.

Ryuga Akuma

Ryuga Akuma had been strolling along the sands of Hueco Mundo, feeding on lesser gillians and the like, when he noticed the time. Thankfully, he had the ability to create a garganta. Sniffing the air, he closed his eyes and concentrated. Before him, the air began to shift and stir. After a few moments of the very air rippling before him, it began to shift into a discernible pathway. Finally, it could pass off as a portal. stepping through it, he walked clean through the dimensional barrier that separated Earth and Hueco Mundo.

As he walked through, he saw the exhausted Null that was to house him from now on, and actually smiled. No, smile was the wrong word. Smile was too weak. He actually grinned. "Nice to see you too, Nikilo." Ryuga commented, as the man dropped to his knees and rolled his head slightly, too exhausted to stand. "Well, it appears you are ready for this. Got the seele shneiders? He asked, knowing full well how this was going to work. Nikilo needed to be exhausted so that when he (Ryuga) was broken down by said Seele Shneiders and absorbed into Nikilo, he could exert his control and power, both rejuvenating Nikilo and keeping Ryuga as a conscious entity, able to lend Nikilo his powers and whatnot. Thankfully, hollows were an adaptive race, and many hollows had been trapped inside Vizards and whatnot, so this was actually a common end for unique means.

With a nod, Nikilo picked himself up with a huff and placed the seele shneiders around Ryuga in a 5 pointed star. Panting heavily, that act alone cost him dearly. As sweat beaded from his warm flesh, Ryuga nodded in confirmation, as Nikilo turned the weapons on. Instantly, the blades began breaking down Ryuga. Taking a deep breath, he absorbed as much of the spirt particles as possible. The seconds dragged by as hours, and Ryuga was slowly absorbed into Nikilo. He could feel the consciousness pulsing in order to retain form. This was it. Flicking off the shneiders with a burst of speed that was foreign to him, the remainder of Ryuga was broken down and absorbed naturally. This was it. As the reiatsu pulsed through his system, he collapsed in a single heap. His entire body was going through reboot in order to comply for Ryuga's additions. After nearly tweny minutes of twitching on the ground, the two were one.

Can you hear me kid? Ryuga asked, his voice echoing in Nikilo's pulsing head. Nodding, he throught back that he was. Excellent. Rising from the ground, Nikilo's very body pulsed with en energy. All of his fatigue was gone. All of his stress was gone. He was 100%, baby! Leaping into the air, could feel Ryuga's powers flowing inside of his body, completely unrestricted. Excellent. With a grin, he fell to the earth. Landing on the balls of his toes, he was ready to begin training his new found powers. Scooping the metal tubes of the seele shneiders from the ground, he slid them into his pockets and waited for his master/trainer. Just where the fuck was Zin? Even Ryuga agreed inside of Nikilo's head. He was late, as always.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two that are one Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Two that are one Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Two that are one Empty Re: The Two that are one

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 pm
. E N T E R .

[ L e a d e r o f T h e V i z a r d C o r p s ]
リーダービザード隊の

The Two that are one Image4

[ V e t e r a n V i z a r d ]
ベテランビザード

[ S o u n d T r a c k F o r P o s t ]

The Two that are one Image1213The Two that are one Image1213The Two that are one Image1213
[ P l a y T h a t S h i t ]

[ F o r P a r t O n e ]

Artist: Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Song: Carnival Night Zone Remix

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
.:Nikilo Flamme:.
~The Animal In You Is No Match For The Demon In Me~

Smirking as the Kido hit him and his body became paralyzed, Nikilo instantly had a plan. It was all thanks to his incredibly high intellect. As he lost all access to his nervous system, he concentrated hard. Ransōtengai was a special ability that very few quincy could use, and even fewer Null. In fact, only one could. Nikilo Flamme now produced his own reiatsu. This meant he could use this technique. this is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement. It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively, and is rare enough that Mayuri had never encountered a Quincy (out of the 2661 that he examined or studied) who could use it before Uryū. Dislocated joints and broken bones are meaningless against this technique. Mayuri stated it as "the most powerful technique for the Quincy,"

He had studied this technique for nearly half a century, so now that he could finally use it, he was ecstatic. As he activated the technique, thin chords of reishi attached his body to his mind completely. Swiveling as Zin appeared above him, he winked at the Gaul that he could still move. "it's Morphin' Time!" He called out loud. as metal sprung up instantly around him from the seals etched onto his clothing. In the blink of an eye, he went from a half-hollow son of a bitch, to a man coated in a suit of armor that would rival a Knight's. Barking the word "burst", lightning sprung up around it. As the kido hit him, it merely dispersed along with the rest of the lightning, adding intensity to his armor. Unfortunately, one part of Zin's plan worked. He had lost his sword. As it dropped below, he ignored it. He would reacquire it later. Since he was no longer touching it, the blade faded away. No longer fueled by the blade, so did the fire. It was only a metal hilt now. Grinning anyway, he had a back-up plan. Holding up his left wrist as he fell slowly through the air, a long quincy bow formed. Six feet tall and black, it was rectangular and sharp, with two octogons tipping the ends. The top had a Cross while the bottom had a moon etched onto it. A gold thread sprung up along the surface, writing alchemic symbols.

Pulling back the thread, a black arrow formed. Concentrating on the tip, a small flame sparked along it. Stretching the arrow back tighter, the flame tip ignited, causing the arrow to become fully encased in fire. Unlike Zin, he wasn't so opposed to use fire against fire. Launching the arrow at Zin, he hirenkyaku'd to the side. Standing up straight on the air, He pulled back another arrow. Igniting this one as well, he added a second surprise to it. Zitteraal-Schich. Lightning crackled around the flaming, black reiatsu arrow as he fired it at Zin. The lightning, like his knight armor, was working at around 100,000 volts. Waving his bow, fire roared from the top octogon, spreading in front of Nikilo. It swarmed in front of him. Clenching his fist, the fire turned white hot, gaining heat.

Nikilo.... Do you feel that swirling power inside of your veins now? The power that is coursing through you? That's a form change. Embrace that power. As the fire coursed in front of him to provide ample cover, Nikilo embraced the power. He shifted from his Fire Form to his Alpha Form. His eyes shifted their color quickly from Blue to Orange to Purple, all of the colors glowing quite solidly. The cross on his chest actually glowed black, instead of changing color or mixing. His entire body also gained a white glow. Nikilo also retained Ryuga's arm and leg guards, as well as tail that was a solid black with the rings glowing white. In this form, he has the ability to use Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis, and Cyrokinesis equally at the same strength he would have been able to use them in each individual first form. Due to the fact that he has Ice, Fire, and Psychic energy running through him, his body temperature stays the same as normal, though it can flicker if he so chooses it. And he did. Increasing it back to the 200 Degrees, he still had an immunity to fire and ice.

And it was time to make his real move. With a burst of speed, he rose into the air to face Zin. Grinning, his eyes remained purple for a moment. Activating his telekinesis, his sword hilt flew from the ground up into his hand. Activating it, he actually covered the blade with a very intense ice this time. "It's not gonna be that easy." He told Zin, before waving the sword blade. A very sharp blade of thick ice propelled itself from the blade, headed straight for Zin as he doubled up the power behind it with a wave if intense fire.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two that are one Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Two that are one Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:57 pm

[ E N T E R T H E V I Z A R D C O R P S L E A D E R ]

[ I A M Z I N Y U U D E S H I B I T C H ]

The Two that are one Image26

(ZIN YUUDESHI)

"I'm a fucking fighter. It's in my genes. From my father, to my mother, to my brothers, to my sisters, to the depths of my Zanpukto, to my hollow and all that surrounds me. I'm a fucking fighter and I will never stop fighting until you crack my skull, shatter my soul and leave no trace of my body to be found ever again. Heh, and even then, I'll reincarnate my fucking self and come back to continue the fight. No matter what, I will ALWAYS fight. That's just the Yuudeshi way and my way."

The Two that are one Image29-1

Stat Meter:
Health: 550,000/550,000 HP
Reitsu: 473,000/475,000 RS
Current Yen: ¥ 1,500,000
Items: Viz Web (x2), Null-Bouquet (x2)

Could that be....THEM?

The Two that are one Image18-1The Two that are one Image18-1The Two that are one Image18-1

[Enter Post]

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

[Please Scroll Down to bottom to play the song for this post. Thank you]

Raising a slight eyebrow at the current turn of events that had taken place, Zin was surprised that Nikilo could even still move after using those types of kido's on him. However, he knew that he couldn't gawk too long at this accomplishment. If he didn't do anything swiftly, the other man would get the one up on him. 'So now he has that suit on and it absorbed my attack? Well that sucks balls. Oh well, I guess I'll think of something! I ALWAYS DO!' Thought Zin to himself as he tried to study his student's movements. Unfortunately, he would not have time for that because Nikilo had appeared in the air and shot sometype of fire bow at him. Instantly, Zin knew what to do.

"I can handle that! THAT'S CHILD PLAY MY MAN!" Shouted Zin out loud as he grabbed a hold of his Zanpukto and it began glowing bright white. "Let's burn that shit, Nometsu!" Yelled Zin as he swung his Zanpukto....but instead another Garganta appeared in front of Zin and swallowed the first arrow into that hidden dimension mentioned earlier. However, he was taking back by Nikilo's 2nd arrow and decided to go on the attack with it. "Ha!" And with that, Zin swung his zanpukto towards the direction of the Zitteraal-Schich as a wide wave of white flames went soaring towards it. The thing is, inside the flames was a hidden layer of sound that would activate once the fire makes contact with the arrow. So, when the arrow and Zin's wave of fire collided, the sound was released and it was let out in one loud screech that attempted to destroy any type of opposing force that was around it other then Zin's. Hopefully, this would cancel out the two attack's.

"Y'know, the same can go for you, my student!" Said Zin as he stared down the ice blade with a smirk across his face. "Way of Binding, Bakudō 81. Danku!" Once Zin uttered those words, he created an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall that he placed in front of himself. According to Byakuya Kuchiki, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. "Also, dude, that armor is gonna HAVE to go!" Zin then used flash step to appear behind Nikilo as a green glowing circle appeared below them. "I learned this one from Urahara and Tessai, Kūkanteni!' Now, what Zin just did was A forbidden spell used by Tessai to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active Kidō spells. However, ever the past few years Zin has been perfecting it. By simply focusing with his mind, he can determine which objects he wishes to teleport. The thing is, he can only use this a few times per thread and has a ten post cooling period. Also, if Nikilo is fast enough, it is possible for him to at least throw his sword or bow out of the range of the circle.

But, In this case, Zin decided to teleport both Nikilo's armor, bow and sword to his shop not to fear from here. So, with that in mind, he used the forbidden spell to HOPEFULLY transport these items to his store. After that, Zin used flash step to appear one hundred feet away from Nikilo as he drew his zapukuto and chuckled. "Now what are you gonna do, student? Surprise me!" Said Zin as he let out a good chuckle from performing that technique.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

[E N D P O S T ]

The Two that are one Image31The Two that are one Image31The Two that are one Image31

[ S O U N D T R A C K T O P O S T ]

Artist: Toxn09
Song: Final Fantasy 7 Boss Battle Remix

.:Nikilo Flamme:.
~The Animal In You Is No Match For The Demon In Me~

Growling lightly as his armor, sword, and shield vanished, he didn't pay much attention to the previous events that had happened. His attacks were ineffective, and that's all he knew. That's all he cared about. Holding out his bare hand, a purple energy swirled along his fingers like demented eels as they spread in front of his hand, forming a spider-web like design. Suddenly, a loud ripping sound was heard in the air as he used the telekninetic power given to him by Ryuga, and ripped apart the universe. Not completely though. Just enough for Nikilo to reach through and pull his de-activated weapons that had been teleportated away from the portal to their location. Sliding the hilt into his belt, he activated his bow once more. He wasn't going to need the sword for the moment. Firing off nearly twenty arrows, he used Hirenkyaku once more to appear 200 feet to the left and slightly below of Zin. Pointing a knocked arrow straight at Zin, he fired it off. This arrow was specially modified with ice in the centre of it. If it hit anything solid or liquid, the ice would react and grow by feeding off the solid or liquid, creating an even larger ball of ice ready to smash his opponent.

And if they didn't move to dodge it, the ball of ice would explode anyway, driving a mace-like ball of ice onto the opponent, using gravity to increase it's own momentum. That was hardly anything through. No, now Nikilo was ready to do some damage. Sliding a seele shneider from his pocket, he took aim at Zin before disappearing completely, leaving only a shimmering flash of fire in his place. Appearing again directly beside Zin, he fired the seele shneider, before disappearing again above Zin, unleashing a barrage of ice with a flick of his palm, raising higher as the wave of ice spread swiftly, intent on freezing Zin where he stood.
KId, go into your new form. I know for a fact you can feel the energy. It was true, Nikilo had been feeling the new form calling out to him, but he wouldn't go into it just yet. No, his master hadn't unleashed any of his power yet. He would wait until he did before he revealed his final two forms accessible.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Locked, unless Urufu wants to keep up the fight.

The Two that are one WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two that are one Left_bar_bleue0/0The Two that are one Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:04 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum