Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh she's doing it again.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:53 am
As predicted a volley of energy bullets would have followed the girl even as she was sonido'ing. So she stopped using sonido they would have been directly behind her. Not very bright? Sharu was more at home with hollows and their abilities than she was with Shinigami. She was so used to them that the girl saying she was an arrancar didn't come as much of surprise. Though..she was slightly irritated that the girl saw through her bluff without any logical reasoning behind it. She may not have been able to keep up with a sonido in terms of outright speed..but she was still pretty damn quick due to her body having a perfect energy output because of her powers. She didn't take long to catch up to the no longer sonido'ing girl and continued to release volley after volley of Energy Bullets in order to slow the girl down further. Using that to help sharu catch up to her.

"Just stop and come with me. This is really quite pointless." Sharu called out as she got within ear shot of the girl. It really was quite pointless. if this dragged out long enough.. Sharu would be able to teleport once again..and this time she'd make sure to take the girl out of Karakura. Unknown to the girl however.. Sharu was at her second level of power..and had been this whole time. She had all of her powers accessible to try and stop her.

"Don't make me get serious and just come with me girly!" She said with a more threatening tone. She really didn't like games of cat and mouse..and didn't want to destroy most of Fuma Park just to apprehend one hollow.

(OOC I tried to color code my words like I like to.. but it wouldn't let me.. are you able to? it won't let me highlight words to change their color.)
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:51 am
Lileris sighed as she got shot at, she used Sonido to try and get away, but was still getting hit, as she faltered in her movements, and got slower. She wouldn't give in so easily though. "I won't give into you, I have free will and choice, its my right to live here. And for the last time.. I am not.. girly. This isn't going to be a chase anymore. Goodbye woman. Lileris unleashed her true speed, beginning to gain alot of distance, and to to finally top it off, she used Sonido for even more distance, and she kept doing this for 5 minutes. She was finallly away from Sharu, unless she had some kind of trick to catch up to her.

Now Lileris was fully convinced she was away from Sharu. She walked off back to Downtown Karakura, going to find some place to sleep or just relax. "I hope things like this won't happen often.. She thought about her life as an Arrancar, but overall. She wanted to feel human again. She didn't want to have encounters like what had just unfolded. She just wanted a friend..
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:11 pm
Sharu was panting as she continued to run after the girl. She managed to keep an eye on her up until the point she used Sonido once again. When the girl finally faded from view Sharu stopped and hmphed.

"I'll getcha next time girly.. Just you wait. I'll get some ice cream with you yet!" She yelled out as she started to laugh at herself..get some ice cream? She hadn't done that since Andrik followed her around all the time.

"Hm.. maybe I should have just told her outright I wanted to get some ice cream.. wonder why I chased her instead." She said to herself as she sat on the ground and comtemplated her actions..Then she remembered she was stills lightly drunk..and blamed that. She got up and began to walk away only for a guard type person to show up and restrain her. Telling her she was under arrest for disrupting the peace and was to be detained for 48 hours.

"Hey HEY Gettoff me you lug head!" she said as she kicked him in the gut and caused a minor shockwave from the impact that made the guard back off. She then put her hands on her hips and sighed softly, "Alright..lets get this over with. But I'm walking on my own!" she said as she headed towards the nearest station.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Oh she's doing it again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 pm
~Archived~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum