Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Left_bar_bleue20/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Empty Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:24 pm
Soul Societys weather was quite sunny today, and it was very hot. This was a perfect day for the forest of many trees to spring and blossom in this period of weather. Poliro was walking through this nice forest to his training spot, where he would now train with his new found girlfriend. Ayane Redwood. It had only been for a day, but Poliro didn't care about how long it was. He was smiling a lot on his way there. He felt good about his days living now, because Ayane was there. He eventually arrived at their training spot like last time, and sat down on a rock and began to wait patiently, still smiling. "I hope she is here soon... whenever i'm in the same place with her, I get reallllllllllly happy! Poliro, because of yesterday has had some sort of drastic personality change. He used to mood swing very randomly, but now he was nearly always happy and optimistic because of Ayane and him being in a relationship. Seems like all he needed was just a friend to cheer him up.

He began to look around looking for signs for Ayane visually or by sensing her reaitsu. He found it funny that now he was here first, when it was her most of the time being there first. He then suddenly went off into his own fantasy and day dreams since he got bored waiting, and was staring at the same place. He was daydreaming about his future with Ayane, he was pretty immersed into his own world because of his thoughts. "I wonder how she'll look matured.. especially with a bigger rack.. Indeed Poliros thoughts were slightly perverted. He carried on day dreaming about this until he sensed Ayane in some way.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Left_bar_bleue60/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Empty Re: Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:28 pm

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane wasn't that far away and was deliberately being late today. Reason for it, was Ayane had popped to the morning market beforehand to grab something they could have after practice. Soon after running at her happy skipping pace for a good ten minutes, Ayane found herself at their training spot near that old cave and surrounded by tree's. When she got inside this open clearing with the dirt floor, Ayane spotted her favourite guy in the world sitting on a rock and wanted to surprise him.

So, Ayane masked her reitsu and moved around the trees with her shunpo ability. Quickly, she appeared in the shrubbery behind her boyfriend and crouched down, still holding onto the things she bought at the market. She couldn't hold onto this for now so she put it down and sat perfectly still in the bush. Then she overheard something.

'I wonder how she'll look matured.. especially with a bigger rack..'

Ayane started thinking to herself as she sat there. Looking down, she stared at her chest a little. Sure it was small. In fact it wasn't even there as her flat was like a vertical wall and it usually made her feel depressed about it. hearing her boyfriend thinking about such a thing got her riled up and she gritted her teeth. Now not masking her power, Ayane dashed forwards before suddenly jumping up behind him with her arms out wide to grab a hold of his back and hand onto him like Yachiru does to Kenpachi! When she grabbed him, she tried to choke the guy a little by shaking about and wailing:

"What's wrong with my chest eh? I'm sorry for not having such a huge bust like my sister!"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Left_bar_bleue20/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Empty Re: Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Poliro wasn't expecting it and suddenly he was jumped by Ayane and began screaming and running about as a reflex action and he began shouting. "WHAT THE HELL!?! YOU SCARED ME BIG TIME! FUCKKKKKK! He felt pretty stupid shouting that for no reason what so ever, but he was reacting to the shock he got and then tried to shake her off. "Please get off me!! He still ran around like a headless chicken until he finally tripped over something again, just like last time. Funny times.. "I never.. said anything was wrong with your chest... I was just curious.. I swear.. I wasn't degrading you! I didn't expect you to have such a thing.. Poliro nerviously laughed and smiled at her hoping this wouldn't bother her.

"I'm glad you are here, Ayane, it makes me happy, it really does. It doesn't matter about your chest, I just really love you anyway. He smiled at her joyfully, assuming she got down hugged her slightly. "Anyways.. its another training day for us today.. try not to get your clothes ripped like last time... I wanna show you something. He drew his Zanpakuto, and released it into Shikai. "Burn the Universe, Furemingu Shibo! The sword burst into flames like it had gasoline poured all over it, and the metal disappeared. "This is how big I can get it to go at my level of reaitsu.
The swords flames increased up until it was big as Ichigos Zangetsu. It was pretty huge. But if Poliro was a 4th seat at present, and he could get his flames to match the size of Zangetsu, what would it be like as a captain? As big as a building? Who knew. "Pretty cool, isn't it? He smiled at her and awaited her answer after the madness ended.

Last edited by PortalLife on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Left_bar_bleue60/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Ayane hung onto the crazed man like a bull rider and laughed as he swung her around, but kept a serious expression as though she was really trying to murder the man. Soon though, her grip loosened and she fell off onto her feet with a grin as he fell over something. "idiot... I bet you really do dont ya? You wish that I had a bigger chest like everybody else!" Ayane then took this a step further and stood right up against Poliro and said to hsi face. "I swear that one day, I will give my boyfriend the ideal girlfriend... Because I wan't him to be as happy as can be..."

Ayane then watched as Poliro activated his shikai without even asking if they had started yet. Ayane had something for him, but that could wait then. Ayane lifted her hands and then screamed her spirits name. "Purge the Darkness, Hiyokan!" Her gloves quickly blasted into reality as fire shot around her arms. She then clicked her fingers and started to get herself ready for whatever Poliro had coming for her. "Well I suppose we should get going. Come on then hun" Ayane giggled at the thought... she could now call him hun...

Last edited by ||.Chaozi.|| on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:58 pm
Poliro smirked hearing her talk about her having a bigger chest. He knew he'd like it obviously, so he might aswell just come out the closet and admit what he thought. "I would like it... but that day will come soon, so you don't have to worry and think about it too much, mkay? He smiled at her again and thought she looked cute this day too. "You look really cute like that today, too. You look really cute wearing anything though.. He smiled again before he then got to business with the training. "Yeah! The fun doesn't end here Ayane, so lets carry on! He used his whip attack on Ayane to try and hit her. He knew a attack like this wouldn't work, so he would then follow up with Shunpo infront of her to simply try and burn her with his flame sword.

Poliro didn't really expect to hit someone this much stronger than him, But this would give him more battle exprience and would make him a stronger fighter in the end. HE did want to be Vice-Captain of Squad 7 after all, so he would have to get stronger to get to that status. After attempting his attacks on Ayane, he would Shunpo back to his original postion and keep a defensive stance ready to try and dodge or block Ayanes incoming attacks, if she did attack after all, and she obviously would, he predicted.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Spoiler:

Ayane quickly saw that she was being swung at by a whip attack which didn't really phase her nerves much. But what did was right before attacking, Poliro had to go make her blush again by calling her 'cute' as he always did. Soon after having her red face again, Ayane leapt to the right and jumped upwards with a flip to stop the whip from striking her body or legs as she did.

When she landed, poliro was right into her face again and swung his sword at her. this happened to Ayane before when they trained together and somewhat got on her nerves. She had to tell him to stop repeating the same move over and over again. After all, people learn and if they just did the same thing they would figure out ways to counter it and that was what Ayane was trying to figure out.

"Stop being so plain!" Ayane disappeared instantly as the strike was supposed to land and Poliro moved back. being completely gone for a moment, Ayane used the time to dash right up behind where Poliro had moved to after sensing his reitsu. Now behind him where he was standing, Ayane rushed in to teach her boyfriend a lesson. her right hand encased in flames shot up with an uppercut to the shoulders followed by a backflip with fire encasing her right leg show would use to bash him if she hit. Even if she missed, she would be in the air and using that to her advantage, she threw a ball of flames from both hands at wherever he would move to even though she was only 2m from the ground.

landing, Ayane span around with her hands up in a defensive pose again and placed her feet firmly into the dirt beneath her ready for whatever he had to offer. She was fighting really seriously for some odd reason... and already panting...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm
Poliro kept in mind this was going to be very predictable for Ayane, but he only did this as a opening move. He heard her telling him to stop being so plain. "What do you want me to do with a Shikai that only has 2 moves I know? But if thats too predictable for you, allow me to make a change of strategy, Ayane! Ayane then vanished from his sight. Ayane wasn't the only one with knowledge of her attacks. He knew she would make some attack from the behind of her. He then could hear her footsteps, so he reacted around as a reaction to her footsteps, but wasn't quick up to try and keep up with her. He got a fire uppercut to his shouder, burning him. He then managed to get out the way of the uppercut, but then she was up in the air and her balls of flame fired. He used his Zanpakutos effect of fire defense to save him from the balls themselves, but not the explosions. He was blasted back with more burns across his chest. He was wounded obviously, as Ayane could see. As she landed, Poliro was kneeling, breathing.

He did this for around 5 seconds, maybe this would incite some kind of worry from Ayane? But after 5 seconds, he rose back up smirking. He wasn't quite done yet, as he had that "Its not over yet.." look in his eyes as he got back up from his knees. "That was a good attack Ayane, something i'd expect from a captain-class Shinigami. But I am aiming to be a vice captain now, so I am not going down from that. So here I come, GET ready! Poliro then stood back up entirely, and smiled again, which turned into a smirk. Poliro used shunpo. He was faster than last time in their training, to appear infront of Ayane and began attacking her with his flame sword, attempting to cut her twice, Then he would use Shunpo again to the back to try and slash down her back. After these attacks, regardless of connecting or not, Poliro would shunpo back to his original postion and took a defensive posture. "I've still got plenty of reaitsu left. I am giving it my all here.. His zangetsu sized flame sword proved he was trying. Now it was Ayanes turn.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 am

Spoiler:

Ayane wasn't that impressed when she noticed Poliro had just eaten her powers through his sword. She can't even do that herself but she is capable of a lot more than what she is showing. After all, she is a captain. However she is one of the newest and isn't very well known for her skills. This just shows that she is still an immature little girl with a lot to train for here on out. She wouldn't be on par with half of the other captains out there.

Ayane looked at what Poliro had done to defend himself and found that he pretty much did a stupid move. A shunpo out of there would have sufficed rather than taking the attacks head on that he knew very well he couldn't defend against entirely. To show him a little sign as to how he should combat explosive, Ayane did exactly what she thought he should do to get away from the slices he was doing. Indeed he used shunpo to attack her as always but it wasn't a move to just use to get into combat. It was also used to get them out. When the first strike landed, Ayane shifted her body and stepped back while kicking off the floor to move away from the attack. However the slash down the back would have taken her by surprise he she didn't figure it out already. Using shunpo without caring for an attack, Ayane moved forwards bout 10ft and stood on the other side of the play field.

From here, Ayane thought to herself a little before talking. "Hey poliro... I think you need to think of new ways to come at me. i mean, all your doing is this." Ayane shunpo's forwards. She was gone, but now suddenly in Poliro's face, she punched towards his chest twice, then jumped back and shunpo'd around him to kick him in the left kidney. She then shunpos back to where she was standing earlier in the same pose as before, arms folded thinking. "Maybe if you spiced it up a bit and made the battles more intense... like this maybe?" Ayane was gone again with her shunpo but this time, appeared opposite her original position at the same distance as before. In her hand was a bunch of yellow orbs. She left one behind where she was just standing too and had dropped many of them in a circle around poliro with the same 10ft distance between them like a giant ring of floating orbs. She then threw some more into the air and they hovered above him at 10ft as well. Ayane then spoke again. "Try and get out of this. Each orb is made of explosive flames that lash out violently. I know you can absorb them but not while their in orb form. Touch one, they will all go up in a beautiful firework display!"

Ayane stood outside the giant chamber of explosive bombs. Each one had the capacity to destroy a someones bedroom which totally hasn't happened to Ayanes barracks before. Poliro would have to be careful... and use his own powers to figure out a way through the dome of danger.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 am
Poliro found himself now trapped in this ring of flame orbs. He was basically just lectured by her to try and find some new ways of trying to get at her. But he can worry about new styles after he had escaped this dome of flames. He began to think of different ideas, all which lead to nothing. He had just realised he had no plausible means to escape this dome of fire. He didn't know any Kido or any of the likes that could help escape from this. He began to realise that he was weak.. if he couldn't get out of this. This was something that he couldn't do.. he had reached his limit of what he could do. So now he had no other choices.. other than declare he couldn't get out of this. "Ayane.. I don't know how I can escape this.. to me it looks and FEELs impossible.. sorry. I am not very bright or intelligent.. He sighed in disbelief at himself to think he would fall so easily to just being trapped. But then he realised. If one went off.. they would all go off in a chain reaction. HE wasn't trapped after all, but what he was about to do was very, VERY risky. If this worked, he would be able to escape, and if he didn't.. well he preferred not think about it. He might of been slightly stupid, and not very bright.. but in combat he knew what he was doing. He wasn't going to let himself down here at this moment. He then quickly said to Ayane upon this realisation.. "Never mind Ayane. I have a plan. I can do this, I promise. What he was about do next could kill him, but he had bravery as one of his values.. so he didn't really mind. So. he pulled up his Zanpakuto. It was time to pull off his plan. He was very determined now.

It was a tense atmosphere for the forests now, and Poliro, despite his bravery was also nervous. But he was going to try his best to impress Ayane, cause he knew he was good in combat. It was now time to carry out his plan to escape! He pointed his Zanpakuto at the top of the dome. "LETS DO THIS!" He shouted with a fierce brave tone to his voice. He then poked one of the flame orbs. Because of them exploding on contact. The entire dome went up in a giant ka-boom as they would probably end up causing a chain reaction that would destroy this entire dome. The explosion was huge if they all had the power to destroy a bedroom. The smoke made it hard to see what had happened to Poliro. But then, he had appeared nearby to where Ayane was. What he had did was as soon as it exploded, he used Shunpo to get away from the explosion. It was a millsecond reaction that seemed impossible, but Poliro had just done it. But he wasn't without his injuries. His entire body, his clothes all looked rather burnt. But he still managed to smile, despite the pain he was now in by doing that. "Wow... it actally worked. I am suprised.. good god that was pure Luck..

Poliro had survived Ayanes fireball dome, barely. Now what would Ayane do next upon seeing him escape this, by the skin of his teeth?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 am

Spoiler:

Ayane wasn't that scared for her boyfriends life as she knew he would figure something out. There were so many options he could have taken such as begging, jumping into it or even becoming her household slave for the day. However Poliro did the one thing she didn't expect and actually caused it to detonate deliberately. Ayane braced herself as the gushing wind and flames passed around her, almost knocking the girl off her feet. Without even thinking of her own safety, Ayane stumbled forwards and looking around. "POLIRO? WHERE ARE YOU?!" But suddenly, he was right next to her and made her jump out of her skin.

"WAAAH!" She really didn't think he would get out that quickly and somewhat thought he had committed suicide which really didn't bode well with her. So instead of telling him off, she dived at the guy and hugged him. "Idiot... you did it the stupid way!" Then she proceeded to repeatedly thump him in the hhest with her flailing arms. "Don't make me worry! Idiot, idiot, idiot!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum